Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1622486 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #25650 on: Dec 01, 2021, 01:49 PM »
Congratulations to him Jeff…
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25651 on: Dec 01, 2021, 04:01 PM »
OS Wow just watched Ohio State basketball game, and OS took down #1 Duke. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bow: :bow:
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #25652 on: Dec 02, 2021, 04:11 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Going to be a wet day here today, 33* with rain/snow mix falling at the moment, high in the mid 40’s.

Jeff…wow, what a slammer buck…talk about setting the bar high for you fellas!!! Congratulations to your son, that will make one heck of a mount!  Did he get it scored?  :bow: :thumbsup: :clap:  Will be looking forward to your report this morning, best of luck if you’re heading out today!   :thumbsup:
  Dave.. thanks for sharing the link, what a great program for the high schoolers!!  :clap:  :thumbsup: 
  Marv…hope the tree work went well for you yesterday!   :thumbsup:  Yes, it fealt good seeing some deer moving, just didn’t see the one I was looking for, lol. Had some things to take care of yesterday that took longer than expected, didn’t get the afternoon stand in as planned…rain squashed this morning’s plans.
  Z…best of luck to you today…will be looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:

Looking like a good day to go through some of the ice gear today and get ready for the upcoming season! Picked up some more Suffix 832 braid to spool a few reels yesterday…see inflation has set its grips on fishing equipment as well as everything else….” Let’s Go Brandon “ kept bouncing around in my head, sticker shocked in the fishing department!   :woot:   Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25653 on: Dec 02, 2021, 04:34 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                        It's 29* and snowing lightly here on my hill, looks like about another inch. ::)
                        Eddie..........Can you get a doe and a buck? ??? One year the first day of Black powder I saw a big Doe and let her pass thinking
               I have a week to get a buck, big mistake. I never saw another Doe that week :%$#!:
                        Marv...........There are some people so full of themselves that they think that everyone should drop what they are doing to cater to them :cookoo:
               I hope all went well at the range. :flex:
                        Dave...........It's important that these programs exist to get young people involved in hunting :thumbsup:
                        Wally...........Is Mr. WW still at camp? ???
                        H2l..............I hope you can get out today on this fresh coating of snow. :unsure:
                        I want to thank everyone for the Congratulations to my son. I went over to see his deer, what a beauty in real life. It weighed 150 lbs., he figured
               it lost 30+ lbs. chasing Does the way the hind quarters looked.
                        I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25654 on: Dec 02, 2021, 05:23 AM »
Morning all,

Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the Michigan school shooting....so sad   :'( :'( :'(

Eddie......there isn't anything that hasn't gone up in price, can't wait to see what minnows are going for this year  ::)

IW.....all rain here, no snow left  ;)  MrWW's home now, heading back to camp tomorrow, still has his doe tags  :woot:

WS....glad to hear the guy has made your "list"  ;D  how did the tree work go at the range  ???

H2L/Z....good luck  :flex:

Drifter....thanks for sharing the article, good way to get kids involved in hunting and learn to respect nature  :thumbsup:

A rainy breezy day on tap, nothing much planned.

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25655 on: Dec 02, 2021, 06:05 AM »
33* and about an inch of wet snow.
IW, what a buck. Congrats again to #3. Think I am taking the day off from the woods.
I have to get some books over to the library for the wife looks like about 10 boxes.
Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25656 on: Dec 02, 2021, 06:34 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Still pretty warm this morning at 40, by this afternoon it should make 45 with some rain snow moving in.

Eddie.....you reminded me I have some fishing stuff to dig through also. Looks like next week the temps will drop again so ice   may be in our near future again.

IW.....It was a good day swinging a saw. Not sure why I feel like I was drug through a knot hole. Let's not tell WW, you know how she gets ;D

WW....Best of luck to Mr. WW tomorrow. Hope he can fill his doe tags :thumbsup:

Yesterdays range work went good. This past summer we had 3-4 storms that knocked trees down and hung a few big ones up. I concentrated on trees that were dangerous to members using the skeet range. I was really surprised they allowed anyone to use the 4-5 affected stations. Anyway I got 6 down and cut up before they decided to quit for the day. When I was leaving the manager asked if I could come back in today for 3-4 hours. They have 2 more large oaks that are hanging over the side by side trail that they are worried about. I didn't have anything going on today anyway, so I said I would give them a hand. I would hate to see somebody try to get them down and end up hurt.

Best of luck to everyone hunting deer :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS 

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25657 on: Dec 02, 2021, 06:54 AM »
 "Let's not tell WW, you know how she gets"  :nono:  :roflmao:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25658 on: Dec 02, 2021, 07:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Been awhile since I’ve posted. I’ve been concentrating on my wife’s medical issues. She’s more forgetful but she’s still able to work. She saw a neurologist and she has 5 Growths in her head which the neurologist says shouldn’t be a problem but she is scheduled to have another ct scan in a couple of months.

Ice Wanderer, Congratulations to your son. That is a beautiful Buck.

Mason Eddie, Hope you have a good day going thru your ice gear. Prices are definitely crazy.

WallyWorld, Good luck to Mr WW tomorrow on filling his doe tags.

Hunts2long, Hope you have a good day.

Whopper Stopper, You do stay busy. Be safe taking down those trees.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one whether in the woods or on the water. Thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families and the people at the school in Michigan 🙏.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25659 on: Dec 02, 2021, 07:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Been awhile since I’ve posted. I’ve been concentrating on my wife’s medical issues. She’s more forgetful but she’s still able to work. She saw a neurologist and she has 5 Growths in her head which the neurologist says shouldn’t be a problem but she is scheduled to have another ct scan in a couple of months.

Prayers and best wish to you both 45. Thanks for checking in :thumbsup:

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25660 on: Dec 02, 2021, 08:30 AM »
First thing on my mind this morning is the eye exam and ordering new glasses, this afternoon Over the last couple years the old eye doctor mentioned I had a slight cararactic condition. 

Isn't this kind of weather a good time to do some baking  ???

I should make a sign "if you want to sit in the best chair, you will have to move the dog"  He sure has taken a liking to my recliner  ::)

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25661 on: Dec 02, 2021, 09:00 AM »
Good morning received some rain overnight partly cloudy sky with a 5-10 mph wind my balcony thermometer is reading 46 degrees. (not sure of it's accuracy)  My prayers added to other for victims and their families of Michigan school shooting. I see NY. Governor Hochul Has activated some national Guard medical units to help with staffing shortages at nursing homes across the state. Gas prices creeping up in my area averaging $3.39 per gallon of 87 octane one gas station up to $3.59 .
Icefisher-45 welcome back sorry to hear your wife's medical problem is not getting better my prayer added to Whopper Stopper's.
Drifter good move by the NWT government to allow students to receive credit toward graduation for taking Hunter education course.
Ice Wanderer congratulations to son #3 beautiful buck you don't see many 12 pointers .  :clap: :thumbsup: May you be correct and the Covid vaccines we received give protection against the Omicron variant I will get my booster shot when eligible next month.
hunts2long is your wife parting with some of her cook book collection. best to you on your next deer hunting trip.
Wallyworld glad you were able to get your information moved to the new phones. Best to Mr.WW in filling the doe tags.
Zcm-28 may you see some deer today best to you in filling your tag.
Eddie never a pleasant feeling when your vehicle starts sliding . sadly prices on many things have risen during the pandemic I feel bad for families just getting started in ice fishing.
Whopper Stopper thank you for supporting ice shanty by renewing your Militia membership. Good to read things went weel yesterday with the tree work may today also be a good day.
IFF dogs and cats due have a habit of claiming certain chairs as their resting places. best to you with the eye exam and getting new glasses.

Have a good Thursday. best to all hunting and fishing.
 Steve

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25662 on: Dec 02, 2021, 09:03 AM »
55 degrees here yesterday- feels like spring. Not a good year for the ski areas so far.
IFF: Funny about the eye Dr. I lost my sunglasses in Wisconsin, so I had to go and get a new prescription and order glasses at Costco yesterday. He also said I have the start of cataracts. If you find my glasses, maybe they will work for you.

45: sorry to hear about your wife. Glad she can still work. She is lucky to have you.

Finally cooked up deer tenderloins last night- tried finger steaks- a local thing- bite sized pieces battered and deep fried. Too bad deer tenderloins aren't bigger!

:tipup:

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25663 on: Dec 02, 2021, 10:14 AM »

Isn't this kind of weather a good time to do some baking  ???

How does apple pie sound

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #25664 on: Dec 02, 2021, 10:18 AM »
SOUNDS WONDERFUL!!!  :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :bow: ;)2
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #25665 on: Dec 03, 2021, 04:33 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 27* and windy here on my hill. ::)
                         I-45..........Welcome back. :thumbsup: I'm sorry to read that your wife is not improving. Hopefully they can figure it out. :(
                         Eddie........I hope you were able to get out for a while yesterday afternoon? ???
                         Marv.........It seems the rifle range has a lot of older trees around that needs attention. It's good that you were there to help and keep
                everyone safe. :clap: :flex: :thumbsup: :bow:
                         Wally........That's a good looking Apple Pie. mmmmm :thumbsup:
                         Bud/Badger......Cataract surgery isn't that bad if it is needed, I had both eyes done and they correct your vision at the same time, so you can rid yourself
                of having to wear glasses. :clap:
                         Steve........Gas prices up here is at $3.65 a gal. for 87 octane, now the POTUS says he's putting the economy off the table and concentrate on
                the Omicron variant. I think the CDC an Board of Health can handle that and he should kep going with the other stuff. Let's go Brandon. Doh. :%$#!:
                         OS............How is your hip doing, are you going to try and get out on the ice if you get any? ???
                         I hunted yesterday and by the time it got light enough to see there was a fog hanging in the woods. I did see a big deer but not sure if it was
                a buck or doe. Today the snow will now be crunchy.
                         I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy. 

IW     

Online zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25666 on: Dec 03, 2021, 04:37 AM »
Morning all, currently 33° and clear with a light touch of frost on elevated surfaces. Supposed to be low 50s and sunny by the afternoon.

No luck yesterday... saw no deer whatsoever, and only heard 2 shots all day, and they were both before 8am. The wind was howling 20-30mph from before first light until about 4pm, though, so my hopes weren't very high. If if hadn't been in the upper 50s, it would have been a miserable day to sit. 

It's fairly calm out now, so hopefully they'll be moving a bit better today. Got about an hour before I need to take off to get in the stand before first light.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #25667 on: Dec 03, 2021, 05:29 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Z, Morning Everyone,
  Thoughts and prayers also for all the victims and families in that Michigan school shooting, so sad.
  NW winds are cranking good here this am 20-30mph, 32* with a high of 33 today.

Jeff…I made it out from 8-11:30 yesterday, the rain stopped and there was a 4 hour window before the next wave hit. Similar conditions, fog rolled in and visibility was difficult beyond maybe 60yds….didn’t see anything. Good luck this am if your heading out!    :thumbsup:  You asked if I could take a Doe…had a very close friend transfer a Doe tag to me for my area. Next opportunity I get to fill it I won’t hesitate…have had tag soup in the past, it sucks!  ;D
  Z…hope today brings some activity, best of luck to you!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…I could sure go for a slice of that pie this am, looks delicious!  :clap:  Any word from the hunting camp?
  Badger…those finger steaks sure sound, would like to try that out if I get lucky, lol.  :thumbsup:  What do you use for batter?
  Steve…Icefishing was relatively cheap and affordable to get into when many of us started out. Couldn’t even imagine the start up cost now for say a family of 4 to get outfitted…boots, clothes, auger, heater, shelter, rods, tipups, tackle, sleds, electronics, bait, gas, etc., etc.,   :woot: 
  I-45…glad to see you posting, welcome back!  :thumbsup:  Very sorry to read of the medical issues with your wife also, will keep her in thoughts and prayers.
  Bud…hope all went well with the eye examination yesterday. Sounds like Jake found his spot!  ;D
  Marv…hope everything went as well with yesterday’s tree work!  We had enough rain and warmer temps yesterday to melt off the snow we had here. Looking forward to some spearing adventures, hopefully that colder weather coming will do the trick.  :thumbsup:
  H2…best of luck to you today if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:

Started messing around with some of my ice gear yesterday and then noticed the rain stopping. Checked the weather app and everything looked pretty good for a few hours. Took advantage of the weather for a few hours, but it didn’t pan out…heard one distant shot, that was about it. Fog rolled in big time around 9am and stayed until I called it quits when the rain drops started again.
  Going to take a pass this morning, but plan on heading out for an afternoon stand. Back to the Icefishing gear this am…Cawfee’s on! 
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25668 on: Dec 03, 2021, 06:18 AM »
27* and very windy.
That load of books are gone, but it didn't put a dent into her collection.
Didn't even think about going out yesterday. Didn't go this morning, windy, and I really didn't want to go in, in the dark. I am sure it is very icy and noisy.
WW, the apple pie must be gone by now. Sure looked good.
Ice-45, good to see you. Hope the wife is doing better.
Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25669 on: Dec 03, 2021, 06:36 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

32  will be seeing our last 40 degree day for awhile. Heavy snow is forecast for the northern part of the state, luckily we will be in the guessed 2" range.

WW....YUM! the pie looks great. Did you bake it for camp rations? Best of luck to Mr. WW today :thumbsup:

IW.....Yeah the range has a lot of old oaks and poplars. The head guy is a very nice and treats me very well. The only thing I don't like is his love of old decayed trees. He looks at them as majestic, and good habitat for coon and squirrels. I look at them as dangerous and a preventable liability. We have talked about it but he gets the last word.

Eddie....It's always fun digging through the fishing equipment. I will be gathering my old junk together one of these days and see what's usable and what needs fixing up. Yesterday I put the wheels back on Shamu. I took them off for the summer to keep them out of the sun.

Z....Best of luck today! Hope you can get a whack at one :thumbsup:

Not a lot on my planner today. I believe I am going to go into town and find an apple turnover to chew on. I can't get that pie off my brain.

Best of luck to everyone hitting the deer stand/blind. Stay safe and keep healthy!

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25670 on: Dec 03, 2021, 07:50 AM »
Well still not a lot of ice making weather here, was running around in the t-shirt with no worries of getting cold.

I hear you about getting outfitted, my buddies wife is selling all his stuff and she wanted 2500 or so when we first started for it all, then the other day offered it up at 1500, if she would have said that in the first place I would have jumped at that, 2 man Yukon shelter with new insulated top that he never got to sit in and use after installing the new cover, fl8 and fl20 vex units, 13 windlass tip-ups, 13 polar tip-ups, mew frabil minnow cooler that is still new, several scoops, sleds, depth weights, a couple suits, heating buddy with other parts, and the list went on and on, but I did get the Lowrance fish finder set up for ice fishing, was going to just buy the ice-ducer for the hummingbird portable that i have had for years but this is the same price.  Go and help her out with yard sale for the rest tomorrow as I took the 300 gallon minnow tank as well. 

Speaking of desserts made the peanut butter no bake lasagna last night.

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25671 on: Dec 03, 2021, 08:52 AM »
Eddie wrote:

Badger…those finger steaks sure sound, would like to try that out if I get lucky, lol.  :thumbsup:  What do you use for batter?

We used the same batter as we use for fish- Ottogi tempura batter. Rinsed in cold water, pat dry, chunk up, dust with some maple garlic seasoning I had, then batter and fry. I used to do the same with ducks and birds if I only got enough for appetizers.

If you want a real recipe- this drive in in Boise had made them this way since the 80's at least- I think they have perfected them.

https://www.winemag.com/recipe/westside-drive-in-finger-steaks/

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25672 on: Dec 03, 2021, 09:36 AM »
Eddie:  Well the eye exam went like this. I was on phone with Niece who was not home in Washington, but in Arizona, trying to straighten out a billing problem for the brother, and was late getting to the appointment, Got checked in 10 minutes late, then had the exam by to me looked like a High School senior.  My eyesight is good enough to say "She" was very attractive, and very thorough.  Then come the selecting of new frames, and lenses.  That's when I felt like I was about to get robed.  In broad daylight no less.  Excuse me ?  $680, after insurance  :o Ah no, I don't think so, then is was well maybe these would be better, chose different lenses. now its $489.  No thank you, got my prescription paid the $25 exam fee and left. My last glasses, one year ago, was $257. no insurance involved.

Now comes a daunting question, Auto Insurance, insurance of the home that has no mortgage. To my thinking $790 for 6 months for the RV seems a bit steep, seeing how its not driven that much.  So getting those sorted out is going to be on the front burner for today. 

Marv maybe Dave could send us an Artic Blast and get things locked up ???  41* here too is not getting it done.

Best to all,
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25673 on: Dec 03, 2021, 10:22 AM »
Marv maybe Dave could send us an Artic Blast and get things locked up ???  41* here too is not getting it done.

I wish he would.

Took a ride by the spearing lake this morning and now there are over 20 swans a swimming

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25674 on: Dec 03, 2021, 12:11 PM »
Afternoon all,

WW, the apple pie must be gone by now. Sure looked good.
This is all that's left  :-\

WW....YUM! the pie looks great. Did you bake it for camp rations?
Nope it was for dinner company last night, here's the camp treats  ;)2

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25675 on: Dec 03, 2021, 12:40 PM »
here's the camp treats  ;)2

Not fair

WS

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25676 on: Dec 03, 2021, 01:09 PM »
Eddie:  Well the eye exam went like this. I was on phone with Niece who was not home in Washington, but in Arizona, trying to straighten out a billing problem for the brother, and was late getting to the appointment, Got checked in 10 minutes late, then had the exam by to me looked like a High School senior.  My eyesight is good enough to say "She" was very attractive, and very thorough.  Then come the selecting of new frames, and lenses.  That's when I felt like I was about to get robed.  In broad daylight no less.  Excuse me ?  $680, after insurance  :o Ah no, I don't think so, then is was well maybe these would be better, chose different lenses. now its $489.  No thank you, got my prescription paid the $25 exam fee and left. My last glasses, one year ago, was $257. no insurance involved.

Now comes a daunting question, Auto Insurance, insurance of the home that has no mortgage. To my thinking $790 for 6 months for the RV seems a bit steep, seeing how its not driven that much.  So getting those sorted out is going to be on the front burner for today. 

Best to all,

IFF: I have been happy with Costco for glasses, and eye exams for that matter. Got my glasses replaced, $159.98 for polarized, sun darkening sunglasses. Would have been even less for regular lenses. No insurance involved. They can use any valid prescription, or $79 for a full exam. I do think you need a membership to order glasses.

We have 50 here today, at least it is nice to put up Christmas lights. Wonder if Santa can come with no snow?

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25677 on: Dec 03, 2021, 06:24 PM »
Well somewhat of a productive day, getting vehicle insurance quotes, then ordered glasses, picked up an archery target, and carrying case for the compound bow.  Now I can start on working on my get revenge.  ;D

any coffee left, that slice of apple pie looks lonely.

will check back in latter
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #25678 on: Dec 03, 2021, 10:42 PM »
Good evening windy day here high was in the low forties but felt colder with the wind chill. Sadly active Covid case numbers are on the rise here in Orange county yesterday we had the largest number of confirmed cases in a day since this past March. I'm wondering if NY. State will go back to a color coded alert system to show location of micro-clusters of active virus cases.
Ice Wanderer thank you for the info. on gas prices in your area of NY.  I has the news on to see if Congress passed any legislation to prevent a Federal government shut down today. Agree POTUS should let the CDC deal with ways to keep the public safe from the new Covid variant.
Zcm-28 may today have been a better one in your deer stand.
Badger132 you did get a good price for new prescription sunglasses by being a Costco member. Thank you for the link to finger steak recipe.
Eddie I think the price of the first hand auger I purchased back in 1989 or 1990 has doubled. Did you go hunting this afternoon i think the deer would if hunkered down if your hunting area had the winds I saw today.
Hunts2long guessing your wife enjoys reading.
Whopper Stopper may the gun range manager get convinced by other range members to start thinning out the diseased trees before there is a problem. May your spearing lake cap over soon now that you have the wheels back on Shamu.
Fish/hunt4ever best to your buddy's widow with the yard sale tomorrow. Did you get your bait dealer's license and find a source of minnows to start up your business.
IFF I believe my current glasses cost me your first price quote do not remember if that included exam cost. My eye doctor sadly is not part of my insurance coverage group. Glad you found a pair at better price and have them on order. I hope you received some reasonable auto insurance quotes. Best to your niece in getting the bills figured out for your brother.
Wallyworld appears your apple pie was a popular dish. also looks like Mr.WW is well supplied with hunting camp snacks. How long until you start baking for the fire department holiday party.

Stay safe and keep healthy. Best to all hunting and fishing.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #25679 on: Dec 04, 2021, 04:28 AM »
Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

26 degrees, heading into the mid 30's by this afternoon. Guessers are calling for a dusting of snow by tomorrow morning.

Just a quick "Hello" before heading out. We are going to make a WI loop to the shack with a few stops along the way, ending up at a Christmas Tree farm.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy!

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.