Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1615901 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #24780 on: Sep 18, 2021, 05:05 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....congrats on the closing  :thumbsup: safe travels back to WI,  looking forward to Jake's picture  ;) 

WS......great video as always, thanks for sharing,  love the fisher  :clap:

Z......glad to hear you got the tire changed w/o getting hit, not a good place to get a flat  :o

MrC.....I know my grandson has a hockey game tomorrow, not sure what other games might be happening  :-\

H2L.....hope you got out yesterday, beautiful day to be in the water  @)

Eddie.....sorry to hear the fishing was slow, things should pick up as the temps drop next week   :whistle:

Had some rain overnight, fingers crossed things dry out for this mornings ride  :unsure:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24781 on: Sep 18, 2021, 06:12 AM »
64* this morning.
WS, another great video, some nice bucks running around.
WW, have a safe trip.
IFF, has to feel great to have that behind you.
Eddie, glad you had a good time with the boys.
Sun is shinning and it is raining big drops here at the house.
Lindsay and Rocky are coming up this afternoon and we are going fishing in the morning. It's her birthday.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #24782 on: Sep 18, 2021, 06:32 AM »
Good Morning Wally, H2, Morning Everyone.
  Cloudy and 62* this am, high of 75 today.

Wally…have a safe ride this morning and this afternoon,  hope the benefit ride has a great turnout and raises a bunch of $$ for another great cause!  The cake looks scrumptious, I’m sure the grandchildren will enjoy that. Have a wonderful weekend with the family!!   :bow: :clap:
  H2…Happy Birthday to Lindsay, hope that lucky pole catches a slammer walleye for her tomorrow…best of luck to you both!!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud…CONGRATULATIONS on the closing, I hope you had a peaceful and stress free evening getting all that behind you! Sending my best wishes to you as you begin another adventure….hope everything goes your way!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve…thanks, yes it becomes a little crazy, scratch that, very crazy up in Pulaski lol. This weekend will start seeing the numbers of fishermen/women begin to trickle in and it will keep multiplying daily until after Columbus Day. The cash registers will be ringing and the traffic will be steady for the next month or so with people from all over the country and different parts of the world getting in on the action. :thumbsup: We’ll be back to be a part of it, lol.   :woot:
  Marv…another gem of a video, can’t wait to show the boys some of those bucks…awesome job!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup: 
  Dave…hope everything is going well up in the Great North…heading to the cabin for the weekend??   :thumbsup:

We had a call from the nursing home yesterday, my Mom had some trouble coughing, oxygen levels were off, heart rate was fluctuating.They sent her to the hospital and she was diagnosed with a slight case of pneumonia. They have her on IV and oxygen, her numbers have gotten better last update I received. With all the recent cases of Covid going on, the hospital is only allowing for 2 people to visit per day during visiting hours, one at a time.
  Hoping to get a visit in tomorrow and praying she has the strength to overcome this hurdle. Will keep you posted.
  Cawfee’s on…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24783 on: Sep 18, 2021, 06:57 AM »
Morning all, 66° and sunny this morning, forecast is 87 and sun.

Nobody within 40 miles of me had a tire to fit the car in stock, so it will be Monday before I get it back because that's when the tire will arrive at the shop.  :%$#!:

IFF - glad to hear you got the sale closed 👍

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24784 on: Sep 18, 2021, 07:01 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

49 with light winds, may see mid 70's later today.

Eddie.....Continued prayers sent for your Mom, may she over come the latest issues.

WW....Best wishes on a fun and safe ride :thumbsup:

h2l.... best of luck to you and Lindsay on a good outing this afternoon :thumbsup:

Just some puttering on the agenda today. Hope you all have a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24785 on: Sep 18, 2021, 09:02 AM »
Not this weekend Eddie.
Just like last weekend it's going to blow like mad out of the East.
Makes for big waves and white caps. Would rather not deal with getting soaked by spray.

Sorry to hear about your mom.  :-\

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24786 on: Sep 18, 2021, 10:20 AM »
Back from a short fishing trip. The weather has turned, and the water temps are down in the reasonable range, but the wind makes it hard to stay on the lake. The Snake River plain is a windy place- nothing much to stop it. Did manage a few crappie, trout, and a lot of smallmouth. Fall hunting is taking some of the crowds other places, so parking is a lot better. Wife caught the biggest again, but I caught the most. 39 degrees with an east wind yesterday, fall is here for sure. The east wind made it clear enough that we saw a string of the SpaceX satellites go overhead. Looked it up, and they have 1740 of them up there already. Seeing a satellite on a clear night is getting to be pretty easy.

Eddie: Sorry about your mom- Hope that you are able to see her. Makes you appreciate how much that means when you can't do it.

IFF: Have fun adjusting to the RV life. Find a warm place to park before the snows hit!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24787 on: Sep 18, 2021, 10:47 AM »
Badger; Oh no, I am a cold weather camper too, might find me camped along side the Mississippi river come ice time.  Now to see if I can get a Jake picture up on here

He is a bit smaller than most black labs, maybe 50-60 pounds ???  :unsure:

Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24788 on: Sep 18, 2021, 10:59 AM »
Good looking pup Bud :thumbsup:

WS

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24789 on: Sep 18, 2021, 04:20 PM »
Badger; Oh no, I am a cold weather camper too, might find me camped along side the Mississippi river come ice time.  Now to see if I can get a Jake picture up on here

He is a bit smaller than most black labs, maybe 50-60 pounds ???  :unsure:

IFF: Might need to change your location in the profile to "mobile"  ;)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24790 on: Sep 18, 2021, 07:35 PM »
Good Evening Everyone, My wife got to come home early today. She didn’t get home till around 1 this morning. She unfortunately has to work tomorrow. Me and Mr Dickens are grounded. Jeep needs a new rear end.

MasonEddie, I’m sorry to hear about your mom. Sending prayers for a quick recovery. I’m glad you had fun with your boys.

IFF, Congratulations on finally getting the sale done. Jake is a very handsome boy.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you had a good day.

WallyWorld, Hope you had a fun and safe trip.

Hunts2long, Happy Birthday to Lindsey. Good luck tomorrow on the water.

I hope everyone had a great day  and everyone has a good evening.
Take a kid ice fishing

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24791 on: Sep 18, 2021, 09:19 PM »
Good night pleasant day here with temperature reaching the low eighties. Spent a lazy day doing a few chores around my apartment.
Wallyworld may the weather and turnout for the benefit ride both have been good. Best to your grandson and his teammates in tomorrow's hockey game.
Hunts2long Happy birthday wishes sent for Lindsay. Best to both of you tomorrow morning with the fishing.
 Eddie prayer said for your mom and all of your family may she make a quick recovery and be out of the hospital in a day or two. I have a friend who has made a few trips to Pulaski/Salmon river that has shared some stories with me about the fishing during the peak of salmon run.
Zcm-28 to bad no one had a tire for your car and now you are stuck waiting until Monday.
Whopper Stopper may it have been a good day of puttering.
Drifter sorry to read weather is keeping you from the cabin this weekend. I hope things have taken a turn for the better with regards to Covid at the college and in greater Yellow Knife area.
Badger132 glad you and the wife had a fun time at the Snake river in spite of the wind.
IFF thank for the photo of Jake nice looking dog. Have fun with him. Best to you as you enter a new phase of your life in Wisconsin.
Icefisher-45 to bad about your jeep needing a new rear end. may your wife not be to run down after working. may her doctors be close to finding a treatment for her medical issues.

A safe and good night to everyone.
 Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24792 on: Sep 19, 2021, 05:36 AM »
49* this morning.
Eddie, sorry to hear about your Mom. Hope she is feeling better soon.
I will pass the birthday wishes on to Lindsay.
Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24793 on: Sep 19, 2021, 06:04 AM »
Morning all,

Had a good turnout for yesterday’s ride, 100+ bikes. Nice weather too except for the one downpour about 10 miles from the end.
The trip to MA was uneventful, very little traffic!!
Hockey today, back home tomorrow.
Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24794 on: Sep 19, 2021, 06:48 AM »
Good Morning H2, Morning Everyone,
   Clear and 51* this am, high of 67 forecasted for today.

H2…best of luck to you and Lindsay with the Birthday trip, hope the bite is on!   :thumbsup:
  Steve… all the numbers were good and stable with last evening’s report. Will keep you posted.   :thumbsup:
  I-45…tsorry to read the Jeep is need of repairs…best wishes with the fix.   :thumbsup:
  Bud…thanks for sharing the picture of Jake, he’s a handsome boy for sure!  :clap:
  Badger…glad you and your wife both had a good fishing trip on the Snake River!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Sure wish I could get my wife into fishing and taking trips like that.
  Dave…X2 on Steve’s reply. Hopefully next weekend’s weather will be more suitable.  :thumbsup:  Any predictions for when first ice will be forming on the lake?
  Marv…hope you found some things to keep you busy yesterday!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…best of luck with the games today, glad you’re having a great trip with the family!  Very good turnout for the ride, glad the weather was good for the most part!  :thumbsup:
  Z…sorry to read you couldn’t locate a tire, that’s crazy! Hope everything is back to normal tomorrow….good luck!   :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the best wishes and prayers concerning my Mom, very much appreciated.   :bow:   Two of my family members had already planned on a visitation today, so I’m going to visit tomorrow.
  Not much on the planner here today,  will just be catching up on some chores around the house for the most part.  Cawfee’s on…

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24795 on: Sep 19, 2021, 08:48 AM »
Eddie
The launch ramp bay usually freezes around the 3rd week of October,

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24796 on: Sep 19, 2021, 09:02 AM »
Had a nice evening with the Kids, they were hosting an annual beer tasting party,  Whoa must have been 100 friends and beer lovers attended between 6:00 and 1AM, didn't realize there were so many different brews.  Can't say I am a fan of the dark stout beers  :sick:  :woot: Sure was a lot of munchy's to try out as well.  :thumbsup: I better schedule a hair cut during one of my boxing things up breaks. This being a nomad is going to take some getting useful, having my whole world in boxes who knows where  ::) I can see a need to putting up reminder signs of what item I might be looking for "In here dummy"  :roflmao:  Its sounding like fall, the RV is parked under the crab apple trees and have been hearing thumps, thumps as they fall on the RV roof.  Sure not going to miss the mess those trees have made over the years

Eddie you can add my best wishes for your Mom,  With the coffee on is there anything under the dome ?

Badger, right on the change location on the bio.

Dave, third week huh, hum

WW sounds like a good turnout with the bikers, at that mention maybe a bike in my future ?... Nah better not, unless its a 3 wheeler.

guess the only thing I can ad this morning is looks like mid 80's is in the forecast for the coming week here.  Which is ok by me.  I better get a move on burning some daylight now, and feel like there is still a lot of boxing to get done.

best wishes for everyone's day

Bud

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24797 on: Sep 19, 2021, 11:12 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 70 degrees and sunny. My wife texted me and said they found someone to replace her today so she gets to leave work at 3. Thats good now she can have a good night and hopefully get some rest. I think she's off the next 2 days. She gets to go with me to my headache Dr and learn how to give me a monthly shot for my headaches. Had my first last month with no results.

Mr Clean, Thank you hoping her Drs can come up with something soon.

MasonEddie, Thats good that your moms numbers are good and stable. Continuing prayers for her.  That would be good for both of you if you can visit tomorrow. Chores around the house are always fun.

Wallyworld, Good luck with the games today, Sounds like a great turnout for the ride yesterday.

Hunts2long, Good luck today with the fishing.

Drifter016, Looks like ice fishing is around the corner for you. Great video

IFF, Sounds like it was a great evening with the kids.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24798 on: Sep 19, 2021, 04:19 PM »
Well made it back home after a day and half of hunting. Got to the first spot and was getting ready and some guys pulled up and had killed a bull the night before and were going into retrieve it and then the guy watching the cows up there rode up and was moving cows because of bears and wolves in the area so we went in one way and the cows wanted moved that way so watched that and then headed to a new location and when we were walking in spotted a bull on the ridge he bugled and we set up and tried to call him in and nothing moved in and called he came running in and stood at 140 yards and then moved his cows out. Went back in later in the day and it rained on us and nothing calling or moving much but did find a couple buck deer and tried to get the daughter on them but 65 yards was as close as we got with no shot but they stood several times at 80 yards or 100 yards and as we were sneaking up they were going to walk right in but we could not see them the wife could and we made just a little too much noise going through the blow down trees. Then hunted this morning and lots of tracks and sign and set up the game camera to watch over the area while we are gone a few days of work and going back. Supposed to snow on the mountain today through Tuesday so more to come as the archery season one more weekend then getting ready for rifle season.

Online mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24799 on: Sep 19, 2021, 09:37 PM »
Good evening cooler today with a high in the low seventies.
Hunts2long may this mornings fishing trip have yielded some keeper walleyes for Lindsay and you.
Wallyworld good to read about the good turnout for the benefit ride and having nice weather for most of the route.  may your grandchildren's teams have won the hockey games. Did you and Mr.WW remember to pack proper clothing to stay warm while sitting in the ice rink.
Eddie happy for you and the family that your mom is doing better. Have a good visit with her tomorrow.
Drifter which lake usually has the bay that freezes by third week in October Great Slave or the one by your cabin.
IFF glad you had a nice evening with your children and some of their friends sampling different beers. i agrre there are a lot of different styles of beer and many beers within each style.
Icefisher-45 good that things worked out with your wife's job and hopefully she is able to get a few more hours of sleep. Best to you at the headache doctors tomorrow.
Fish/hunt4ever nice that you heard and saw elk and deer on your hunting trip. May something get within shooting range on your next trip. have a good work week.
Ice Wanderer Hope you and the wife had a good week in Maine.

Stay healthy and safe.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24800 on: Sep 20, 2021, 04:49 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

72 degrees, only climbing a couple more before the temps take a slight tumble.

Just a quick "Hello" before I hit the road North 100 miles to hammer out a tree job. I got a call from a guy that had a couple trees fall onto a shed and his house late Friday night. Hard to say what I will find.

IW.....Safe travels on your return from vacation :thumbsup:

WW....Did you bring any of that cake home ;D

Eddie...Hope you were able to see your Mom. Prayers sent that she is doing better :thumbsup:

Fish/hunt.....Thanks for the hunting report sounded like an excellent time :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good days :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24801 on: Sep 20, 2021, 05:17 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Morning Everyone,
  Feeling a little like fall this am, clear and 46* high of 68 today. 

Marv…thank you, safe travels and have a safe day with the saws today! Hopefully you won’t be in for any big surprises…good luck!
  Steve…thanks, scheduled for dinner this evening and will be signing in around 4 this afternoon. Understand the signing in process can take a little while. Over a half hour wait for one of my sisters yesterday.
  FH4…thanks for sharing your first hunt here with us, congrats on getting the first trip in with your wife and daughter! Glad you had some action anyway, best of luck sealing the deal next trip!  :thumbsup:
  I-45…thank you, glad your wife was able to get off early. Best wishes with the headache injection, hopefully this one works for you!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…sounds like a great time with the beer tasting party!  :clap:  So many different brews nowadays…I’ve found a few I can drink, but just don’t care for most of the IPA or micro brews much. But a sampling party…I could try a few!!  ;D   :thumbsup:  Did you sneak a haircut in?
  Dave…kind of thought it was October for the first ice…thanks for sharing that, amazing!    :thumbsup:
  Jeff…hope you have/had safe travels back home and a great vacation!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…safe travels back home, hope you had a great visit with the family and the grandchildren!   :thumbsup:
  H2…hope you had a great trip with Lindsay yesterday and the lanes were good to you and the team last evening.   :thumbsup:

Have a few errands to run this morning and meeting up with an old coworker this afternoon to pass off some pepper jelly before heading to the hospital for my visit. Still waiting to hear from the contractor on what’s going on with the block job they had the delay with. Seriously considering taking my retirement now sooner than planned…I think I’m just about ready now.
  Cawfee’s on…there’s some apple cider doughnuts under the dome Bud!   ;D

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24802 on: Sep 20, 2021, 05:19 AM »
Morning all,

WS…..safe travels to the tree job  :) don’t overdo it  :whistle:

Eddie….hope your Mom’s continuing to improve  ;)

MrC….warm clothes are always in the car when visiting here, seems there’s always a hockey game regardless of the season   @)

Games were split yesterday won the first, lost the second.

Heading home once the kids are off to school.

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy .

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24803 on: Sep 20, 2021, 05:36 AM »
Morning all, 68° and "gasp" rain here. First rain we've seen in a few weeks. Checking the radar, it doesn't look like it's going to amount to much, though. Some of the leaves started dropping yesterday, and I saw a lot of combines out in the fields over the weekend, so it'll be chilly before too long.

Went out and cleaned the deer stand up, fertilized the food plot, and did a bit of shooting yesterday. Still just been fiddling with my 99 Savages lately since I haven't been able to fish, and ended up with a real ringer of a load for the 303.

5 shot group with iron sights there, so I think that one is about as good as I'm gonna get it  ;D Still trying to dial the 300 Savage load in, though. It's good, but not as tight as I'd like yet.

masoneddie - they're 14" tires, which have been getting harder and harder to come by over the past few years. Everything has gone to bigger wheels, so a lot of places don't even keep 14s on hand anymore. PS - I'm about ready to retire, too, but I have about 27 years to go  :roflmao:

fish/hunt - hope you get close enough for a shot next time. Patience isn't one of my strong suits, so I never was particularly good at bow hunting. I gave it up a couple seasons ago after I lost the spot I'd been hunting.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24804 on: Sep 20, 2021, 06:42 AM »
47* this morning.
WW, safe travels.
WS, have a good day in the trees.
Bowling team took 3 of 4, I bowled 12 pins over my avg.
The walleyes were not very active, only 2, may have been because the pike seemed to be active. Lindsay caught 2 small ones, 24 and 32 inches and had a bite off. Me, well it WAS her birthday....lol.
Not much planned for today, have a good one....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24805 on: Sep 20, 2021, 07:32 AM »
Eddie Yup got a haircut, and even got the fuzzy beard trimmed

H2L birthday you say ?  well you might want to say, that's my story and I'm sticking too it  :roflmao:

Marv, whoa 100 miles huh, you have a business card that says "have chainsaw, will Travel" ???

zcm Nice group for sure  :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:  You related to Sgt. York ??.?

High here today of 71 and hear some snow in the high country. 

Think some time today will be topping off the onboard propane tank on the RV.  and could even be a trip to my bank with a hoard of penny's that were collected while cleaning out foreclosed properties, way to heavy for me to even try to lift.  Maybe even as heavy as the safe, that I will be taking with.

What's for breakfast ?

Take Care all.
Bud

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24806 on: Sep 20, 2021, 08:47 AM »
IFF - it was only from 50 yards, so it's not like I'm knocking the eyes out of pigeons  ;) My shooting in the field is never anywhere as good as on paper, either. I'd consider myself a very mediocre shot while hunting.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24807 on: Sep 20, 2021, 10:54 AM »
Steve it's my lake.

Well the weather guessers weren't completely right this weekend.
Friday would have been manageable to get to the cabin, Saturday sucked and yesterday was a beautiful fall day with sun and light winds.  :-\
So I probably could have gone to the cabin. MEH

Instead I hauled more gravel into my SxS garage and put down some patio stones to drop the plow on when not using it.
Almost time to put the tracks back on it. ;)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24808 on: Sep 21, 2021, 04:30 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           I'm Back and it's 55* and mostly clear. ::)
                           I have a lot of catching up to do later, I just have to get back into the swing of things. :whistle: It was a a great week with
                   nice weather. :thumbsup: :clap:

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24809 on: Sep 21, 2021, 05:04 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  53* this am under partly cloudy skies, high of 68 today.

Jeff…welcome back! Glad you had great time and good weather to boot, will be looking forward to hearing about it!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Dave…sounds like time well spent getting the rest of the area ready for the SxS and plow, one less thing to deal with later on!  :thumbsup:  I’m really not familiar with Sxs’s and track systems, are they a real PITA to change out by yourself or not so bad?
  Bud…had to chuckle when you mentioned taking the pennies to the bank and the weight. Have a 5gl. water bottle filled with change and another on its way that will need a dolly to move at some point, lol.
  H2…glad you got on some fish and Lindsay hooked into a few…way to go Dad!   :bow:  Congrats to you and the team with the bowling, off to great start!  :clap:
  Z…fine looking group, nice job!!  :clap:  Hope the tire came in and your back up and running!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…thank you, the hospital actually discharged her yesterday and she is back at the nursing home. Hope you had safe travels back yesterday. :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope the tree job went smoothly yesterday and you don’t need to make a return trip today!  Saw one of your posts about using golf balls in the spear shack was bumped back to life.   :thumbsup: :clap:

We received a message from the hospital that my Mom’s numbers were good and that she was to be discharged yesterday early afternoon. I met up with one of my sisters at the nursing home and we shared a compassion visit together with her for several hours. Still not so sure she should have been released so soon, but the way hospital’s are these days, they want to free up bed spaces as quickly as po$$ible. Anyway, the benefit of the nursing home is we are not limited to only 2 individual visits total per day, so that is a plus. Mom is holding her own and stable, so we are very grateful for that at this point in time.  :thumbsup:
  Not a heck of a lot on the planner today, will check back in later to see how everyone is doing…..Cawfee’s on!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.