Author Topic: Sothwest Montana Icefishing  (Read 1282 times)

Offline BackCountry Kyle

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • C'mon Sub-Zeros! Tēm Hîpē FySh <°]))}{
Sothwest Montana Icefishing
« on: Oct 08, 2011, 02:27 PM »
Just wanted to let anyone in Utah (that likes competitive icefishing, or just icefishing) know that the North American IceFishing Circut will be holding an event at Hebgen Lake, just outside West Yellowstone, Feb 4-6th. There will be seminars and a sweet kids ice camp leading up to the event on the 6th. We're sure to have some deep snow then as well so bring the sleds! All the info is on the NAIFC website but you can message me if you want some details.

Come on sub-zeros!!!! ;D
Kyle

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
Re: Sothwest Montana Icefishing
« Reply #1 on: Nov 09, 2011, 10:09 PM »
Thanks for the info Kirkwood. Maybe we will see you up there. Ive never fished Hebgen before but have always wanted too. I'll have to gather up the kids and head up!

Offline mittenclamman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2011, 10:17 PM »
I would be interested in attending, please keep posting any more information as it comes about

Offline BackCountry Kyle

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • C'mon Sub-Zeros! Tēm Hîpē FySh <°]))}{
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2011, 11:20 AM »
I like fishing Hebgen. Some days more than others! All Trout. Good browns and bows and even some cutthroat. Here's a good link to check out for the event.

http://www.naifc.com/events.php?pg=details&eid=32&season=2012

Its some of the specifics, but you'll see a lot is still "To Be Determined". If you guys have any more questions you can message me. I've got a pretty good idea of where some of the activities will be located.

And make sure to bring the kids!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.