Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Eelpout

tring

<< < (2/3) > >>

chriswy:
Thanks for the information i will have to give it another try this will be something new i am used to catching trout and mostly fish for lake trout so i have plenty or larger jigs. Also all i can tell is maybe some people on here are a little jealous of other.

chriswy

Barleydog:
Burbot King!  HAHAHA!  Yeah that's plain awefulllll.  I could see it now, the titles of Kin Ling master, Carp Master, Bullhead Slayer, and Sucker Pro.  What a resume eh!
Terry,  Jake never did bait my hook, nor give me refreshments, or take a fish off the line.  I should get a rebate huh?  ;D ;D   

Germ:
Oh Terry Oh Terry i see the gauntlets have come off eh? LOL  I like the Baby Ling and Klenex comment nice laugh there..As far as Trappers 2 bits...Ya know he has one coming...AS i do believe His scouting didn't Land us any fish and since we were in his neck of the woods he should have been fetching us beer's and cooking for us etc etc etc...But as i remember it ...Ya he didn't even go with me to the beer store to pick up His Own case of blue...ROfl ...But hats off to the old guy for staying up so late for a old fella and he only had to change his diaper once...LOL ..I'll have to keep my eye there on Terrys posts from now on as he did throw the gauntlet down.....Tight lines all

fishermanjake:

--- Quote from: chriswy on Mar 03, 2004, 12:55 PM ---Thanks for the information i will have to give it another try this will be something new i am used to catching trout and mostly fish for lake trout so i have plenty or larger jigs. Also all i can tell is maybe some people on here are a little jealous of other.

chriswy

--- End quote ---

Just goofing around chris, we like to have fun here too, as well as give good info...Laker jigs should be perfect for burbot.  Anyhow Jim, i did snap a few pictures when i should have been jigging :P No excuse though!

Germ:
Also Side note here is Jake has had 71 Burbot was it to my 4 burbot this year....And mine don't even reach what jake would consider keeping...He might use them as bait...but never would he keep them,...TSK tsk great eating at any size jake! Tight lines!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version