Author Topic: Big lake  (Read 1586 times)

Offline love em and leave em II

• IceShanty Rookie
Big lake
« on: Dec 07, 2012, 09:59 PM »
 Made it out to Big lake today, it did warm up to -9 during the day.      Managed 1 rainbow 15" real pretty fish and  hooked another fish ...felt pretty good ...but lost it at the bottom of the hole. stayed close to the ice roads but got all over the lake drilled 27 holes and got both fish in the same hole about 5 minutes apart.ice was 16"to 20"

Offline kwackkillncrew

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Big lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2012, 03:54 AM »
got a few out there today.  We also had some d bag in a white chevy come flyin by us 50 feet away going about 40mph.  those are the people that blow out the ice with the pressure wave infront of their truck
I will never be a "Prostaffer" because I dont pimp products fo free

Offline kwackkillncrew

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2012, 04:02 AM »

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2012, 11:40 AM »
Kwackkillncrew,  I am sure that same guy in the truck came real close to me also, was that you fishing on the snowmachines ?

Offline JediMasterSalmonSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 09, 2012, 12:56 AM »
got a few out there today.  We also had some d bag in a white chevy come flyin by us 50 feet away going about 40mph.  those are the people that blow out the ice with the pressure wave infront of their truck

>:( what a douche

Offline JediMasterSalmonSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 09, 2012, 12:58 AM »
Made it out to Big lake today, it did warm up to -9 during the day.      Managed 1 rainbow 15" real pretty fish and  hooked another fish ...felt pretty good ...but lost it at the bottom of the hole. stayed close to the ice roads but got all over the lake drilled 27 holes and got both fish in the same hole about 5 minutes apart.ice was 16"to 20"

Great report and share, wow you guys were colder than us today. It was 0 when we left the lake tonight in Salcha.

Offline kwackkillncrew

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 09, 2012, 02:50 PM »
here are a few more

Offline ice cracker

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:22 PM »

"Warmed up to -9" haha love it  :roflmao:

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Dec 11, 2012, 10:51 PM »
got out there again ,better day caught a couple biggest 22" 24" there was about 10"new snow but able to drive all over . real quiet during the week . temp +22 today  :)

Offline reddog11

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Lunker Lewie is the son of Adirondack Lew.
« Reply #9 on: Dec 25, 2012, 09:56 AM »
We are still waiting for ice in New York...
Master Laker taker.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.