Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 218986 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4770 on: Today at 05:46 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 38* and partly cloudy. ::)
                          Wally.............It looked a little chilly out there but I'm glad you had a good day. :flex:
                          Eddie............ I'm glad you got to wet a line and land a couple. :thumbsup:
                          H2l................I hope you had a good time at the banquet, and your filet was cooked the way you like it. :clap:
                          Steve.............Damn the scammers, they have really put some crazy ones out there, thanks for the warning. :%$#!:
                          Fish...............Sou nds like you got some good deals at the feed store. :clap:
                          Yesterday there were 5 of doing the cleanup at the association and we got it done by 2 pm. So I have today off.  :flex: Wearing a backpack blower
                 doesn't bother my shoulder, it trying to lift things does.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4771 on: Today at 06:29 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sounds like you guys were serious about your work, way to get the job done  :flex:   :bow:

H2L....glad the dinner was good, sorry you didn't cash in  :-\  poor Rocky  :pinch:

Eddie......hope you hit a stream yesterday, sure was nice out until the rain arrived  @)

FH4.....have fun with the new toy  :thumbsup:

IFF......hope that cup o joe helped  :whistle:

Nothing planned yet today, just playing it by ear  ;)2

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4772 on: Today at 07:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Light rain has just about stopped and 42* at the moment, high of 74 today.

Wally…I didn’t get out on the streams yesterday, but got a good number of my to do list completed…even put the snowblower away a few days early!  ;D  Maybe this afternoon if the rain holds off.
  Jeff…sounds like you fellas had a good day working together yesterday. Hopefully the rain holds off for most of the day if you have some outside work you want to catch up on.  :thumbsup:
  H2…glad the dinner was good at the banquet, sorry you didn’t score on any of the cash prizes though…next year!  :thumbsup:  There will be a lot of happy boaters and fishermen now on the reservoir.
  FH4…will be looking forward to hearing how the new toy works for you all.  :clap:  Good luck with the walleyes if you’re heading out today!
   Steve…excellent news on your Great Aunt, best wishes continued for her moving forward!   :clap:  Thanks for the update on the EZ Pass scam, wish they could catch these criminals.
  Bud…hope all is going well down at the farm!   :thumbsup:
  Dave….only about another month to go until vacation starts!!  :flex: :clap:

Went to Home Depot yesterday to get a new mulching blade for my walk behind and check out a few other things. Of course they didn’t have the blade I intended to buy in stock that was advertised, but they did have the most expensive one, lol. Checked out grass seed and fertilizer while I was near that department….holy smokes! Found what I thought was a bargain compared to everything else for some grass seed to fix a few bare spots. Turns out it was just for temporary
grass, lol. I’ll let the weeds do their thing, they grow good here!  Cawfee’s on…. ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4773 on: Today at 12:04 PM »

Good afternoon ER's the storms missed hear thankfully. Condolences to those who lost family/friends. Drifter enjoy your vacation/2nd job. Wishing all with med stuff a full recovery. Congrats to all who are out fishing and getting fish. Bud update on the Trap cover I put in some time cleaning it but put it aside good thing to because I went to fishing sale late but still found 1 item a new trap cover for 20.00 bucks and with my 5.00 off coupon 15.00 plus tax. Mother is still doing good at memory care. Hope summer is comming soon. Hope all have a great day.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4774 on: Today at 12:14 PM »
OG. 👍👍
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.