Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607105 times)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #15690 on: May 08, 2019, 07:32 AM »
Good morning everyone, Sun is out this morning. My wife is home today so will get some packing done today. So far have 2 people from the church tentatively.

Hunts2long, Prayers for your wife’s surgery today🙏🙏. Glad your brothers wife is doing well after her eye surgery.

WallyWorld, Good luck on the water today.

Mason Eddie, Congratulations to your son on bagging the Tom.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15691 on: May 08, 2019, 08:26 AM »
Good morning everyone  :bow:

Rain is on the door step. Temps will drop as the day goes on from the current 48 to freeze warnings for tonight and we may see a little snow. To top off a crummy day the winds will be howling at 30mph  :cookoo:

Eddie congratulation to Mike for getting his Tom :clap: Happy to read you and your camera are about to be heading outside ;D My ditch work is irritating but I would rather have a nice street. We figured it out an I have been tinkering in the ditch for the last 16 years. Who knows they may not even start on it for a couple months.

IW hope your PT goes well today :thumbsup: I found some nice pallets from a lady 8 miles away. She sold them to me for $2 each so I grabbed 10 of them. The poison ivy is hanging on, but certainly looks better. The spray takes the itch away fairly well. My brother gets the crap every year and he swears by mineral spirits. He says whenever it starts itching to hit it with the spirits rubbing it in for 2-3 minutes and then washing it real well. I probably would have tried it if I would have known his method before buying the Ivarest.

WW best of luck to you both on the Walleyes. Our opener is this Saturday.

45 hope more help comes your way. Nothing better then plenty of hands and a fast move :thumbsup:

Yesterday I got a call from the drinking lady at 6:30am about chipping some brush right away. I went over there and wrapped it up in about a half hour. Her son had come to town so the rush was do to extra help. The "Cherry Juice" tasted good at 7:30am but it also lead me to cutting and splitting my trailer with some of my oak out back. By the time I got a load I decided to stop for the day so I didn't over do it. With all the talk of rain I went out this morning and unloaded the trailer before things got wet. Not sure what I will do for the rest of the day. I got the OK yesterday on a big tree job I bid last year. I am guessing I will have 3 days into it so I will probably spend part of the day gathering up the gear I will be needing. I told him I would start next week as the guessers are saying the weather will be beautiful.

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15692 on: May 08, 2019, 09:41 AM »
Good morning blue skies and sunshine currently high in the upper sixties today then drop to fifties tomorrow with rain coming in Thursday night . It would be nice to get away from these roller coaster temperatures and rain every other day.
IFF may any snow you might receive today and tomorrow be a minor problem.
Eddie congratulations to Mike on his Tom. I'm sure you and the crew are happy to be off the terrazzo .May the trout be bigger on your next trip.
Icefisher-45 may you and the wife find helpers for your move have fun packing.Congratulation s on getting out for a walk.
Ice Wanderer sounds like your shoulder is responding well to the PT sessions.Hope most of your day with Carson was dry so you could enjoy some outside activities. May you get a dry day to finnish pressure washing your deck.
Whopper Stopper happy for you that you found a poison Ivy medication that is helping with the itch. Great deal on the pallets.The "Drinking Lady" sure likes to start early on the "Cherry Juice". Always seems like after you make improvements to property boundary the town/city decides to due work on road.
Hunts2long that is great news about your wife.Best to her with today's eye surgery.
Wallyworld wish I had an answer for all the shooting in this country. Prayers said for the victims and there families. Glad you were able to mow part of your property. Best to you and Mr.WW with the walleyes today.

A safe and good day to all. Best to everyone fishing and hunting.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15693 on: May 08, 2019, 06:39 PM »
WW Guess I missed the huge Walleye you spoke of ?  Yeah that school shooting was almost in my back yard.  When will it end ?  Well I believe several, things will have to be addressed....One being mental health.  Some where in the mix would be anger management ?  One 18 yr old gave his life charging the shooter, which gave the other two a chance to pile on and disarm one of the shooters.  Without the quick reaction of the 3 boys it could have been a lot worse. 

Not sure the Rockies will get in today's game, still rain in the area due to turn to snow this evening.  Did manage to get some new grass seed spread before it moved in.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15694 on: May 08, 2019, 08:30 PM »
I guess it is time I should chime in. I came home from turkey hunting yesterday after noon. I decided I had better get my old model 12 as the Mossberg 835 is not shooting like it should. It could not be because of operator error could it? I hate to admit it but I missed two turkeys in two days. The 835 always had shot high but I guess I was not shooting low enough to compensate. As the outdoor show host I talked to suggested to me today that I better aim for the toes and maybe I would not miss.

I talked to my friend that works for Culver's tonight. He has not seen very many turkeys at all. I have seen more than my share and his too.

eddie it is good to here Mike got a tom. At least some on has been able to close the deal

I plan on heading back over after I get out of surgery on Friday if I am not to far out of it.

WS My son has a big pile of pallets that he picked up for nothing. His plans were to tear them apart and make things out of them. I think they have gained some worth because of the wood being repurposed. I must have a tolerance  of poison ivy as I have never had a problem with it even though I worked a lot around the lake shore where there is a lot of it.
Sour cherry juice and cherries are supposed to be good for your health.

H2L it is good to here that you wife is not going to have the IV any more. Cataract surgery has gotten real easy any more. When I was growing up it meant laying with your head stabilized for a long time.

ww There was a segment on walleye fishing on www.michiganoutofdoors tv.com last week of walleye fishing on the east side of the state. They had to go over to the Canadian side to get into the fish where the water was not dirty. They caught a bunch of eaters size fish.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15695 on: May 09, 2019, 05:08 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                     It's 40* and partly cloudy here on my hill, it was a beautiful day yesterday, but not that warm. Only reached 53*. ::)
                     Marv.........That's not a bad deal on the pallets. :thumbsup: If I drank a cherry juice drink that early, I wouldn't  get anything done the rest
            of the day. ??? I'm glad you got some stuff to relieve the itching. :clap:
                     Tom..........It's always best to shoot a gun to know where it is sighted for. I hope the change will get you your turkey. :flex:
                     Bud...........Your right, it's time that teachers notify someone who they think might have a mental problem. :blink:
                     I-45..........I hope you land more help with the move. :thumbsup:
                     PT went well yesterday, no new exercises yet, but I'm sure next time there will be something added.
                     I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out fishing!

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15696 on: May 09, 2019, 06:08 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

35 with the drizzle moving out in a couple of hours.

IW glad the PT went well :thumbsup:

WW hope there is a good report of catching some tankers yesterday :thumbsup:

Eddie did you go in extra early this morning :whistle: Hope the day goes well for you and the crew Sir!

Bud I'm with you on the mental health issues. It is a tough problem, especially when some of the shooters are actually normal looking people. I wonder how far a student would have gotten if they reported this last shooter a few months ago. Many people coming out saying no one was surprised with what he did. Such a sad incident all the way around.

Nothing on the planner today. The rain should be gone in 2-3 hours but the clouds and wind will be here until evening.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15697 on: May 09, 2019, 06:26 AM »
Cool 41 degrees this morning.
Everything went fine for the wife yesterday. Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes. Today the PICC line comes out.

Still no launches opened on this end of the lake. Not really sure what is going on with that. Did see about a 22 footer just below the house yesterday. (not a fisherman)

Have a good day...h2l

Ice-45, good luck with the move, glad you have found some help.
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15698 on: May 09, 2019, 06:45 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....glad the surgery went well and MrsH2 is getting the PICC line out  :thumbsup:

IW.....sounds like your shoulder is healing well  :clap:

WS.....the weather sounds more like March than May  :wacko: 

TT.....good luck with your surgery  ;)   hope the change in guns puts the crosshairs dead center next time out ;D

IFF.....OG was telling about a huge walleye in a post  ;)  hope your grass seed grows despite the snow  :blink:

IF45......good luck with the move  :)

Eddie.....congrats to your son on his bird  :flex: :thumbsup:

To say the fishing was slow yesterday would be putting it mildly  :'(  caught 1 small perch in 6 hours  ::)  went from 6' to 40', had a dash full of different lures to put away and not a single other bite  :pinch:  the season has just begun tho so we have lots of time to figure it out  ;)2

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15699 on: May 09, 2019, 09:09 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful day today. My wife was home yesterday so got a little packing done. She was called in to work Tuesday night so she didn’t get home till 3 in the morning. I feel bad that she has to work so hard. We did go to Mass and to Bible study last night. She thinks I should join the Knights of Columbus so that I meet people. I don’t know what I would do without her.

WallyWorld, i’m sorry you had a slow day yesterday. Any day on the water is a good day.

Hunts2long, That’s great your wife’s picc line is coming out and that she’s feeling better.

Ice Wanderer, I’m glad that your pt is going well.

Tom Turkey, Good luck on your surgery tomorrow. Is your son going to make pallet flags? Those seem very popular. It is amazing how many things people do with pallets.

IFF, I agree with you something needs to be done about mental health. I think it could be because very few people care about or pay attention about what’s going on in other people’s lives. Teachers are overwhelmed they don’t notice kids issues.

Prayers that everyone feels better who is sick and injured. Prayers for everyone affected by the school shooting. I hope everyone has a good day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15700 on: May 09, 2019, 12:09 PM »
Afternoon all,

Thought I'd share a couple pics of Tom & Jerry and Laverne & Shirley

The boys are a couple clowns  ::)   the girls don't pay any attention to them, just like humans I guess :roflmao:

H2L....is that your bear pic in Outdoor News  ???

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15701 on: May 09, 2019, 03:46 PM »
Nice pictures WW

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15702 on: May 09, 2019, 04:04 PM »
WallyWorld, Thank you for sharing those pictures.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15703 on: May 09, 2019, 10:08 PM »
Good evening ER's H2L glad your Mrs. is doing better and getting her line out. I 45 hope your moving goes well with a little help. Eddie nice that mike bagged his turkey. Bud the walleye was netted and released in Wazee Lake in Jackson county WI ( not to far when you visit Lacrosse) now I read on another site a guy second guessing weight of fish (unofficial scale) yet he claims to have caught 3 over 30 inches himself. I have seen a 15 lb. in person that came out of river and was put in a huge holding tank for people to see. Nice pic of your pet birds. I read the trout section front to back sounds like I have enough lures to start out. I'll check live bait regs when I get my new license and trout stamp. From sounds of it even the browns aren't that big but I want to catch one to cross that off the fish bucket list. Heading out to see my daughter dance this weekend in eau Claire. Have a good weekend all.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #15704 on: May 10, 2019, 02:33 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Windy and 49* this am, high of 71 today with rain and thunder showers. Battling some computer issues again, hopefully this one will get through.

Thank You all for the congrats on Mike’s bird, will pass them on!   :thumbsup:

OG...hope you have a great time with your daughter this weekend!  Best of luck with the fishing!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...great pictures of the turkeys again! Hope the fishing picks up next trip for you and Mr.WW.   :thumbsup:
  I-45...glad you got out and made the walk, way to go! Happy to read a few hands are ready to help with the move as well, best wishes getting a few more to join in.   :clap: :thumbsup:
  H2...great news on your wife, glad everything went well for her.  :thumbsup:  Wonder what the deal is with the launches being closed?
  Marv...have you started any work on the old boat?
  Jeff...glad the PT went well.   :clap:Was wondering if you got frost up your way yesterday?
  Tom...hope the old model 12 knocks one down for you, good luck!   :thumbsup:

The last two days have been great working outside again, nice Spring like weather.  :thumbsup:  The marble is going pretty good, breaking in a few newbies so the numbers going in haven’t been real high, but hey, we’re in Spring training!   ;D
  Last shift for the week coming up....will check in with you all at break...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15705 on: May 10, 2019, 04:53 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Very cloudy so far. Their talking rain today.

Mason Eddie, Good to see someone being patient with new people.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15706 on: May 10, 2019, 04:57 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                               It's 45* and cloudy here on my hill, it rained over night and the power went out around 10:30. ::)
                               Eddie.......We lucked out, no frost, that's a good thing. :thumbsup: I'm glad the marble is to your liking, I'm sure if your
                    on that long enough, it will get boring as well. ???
                               Wally.......Nice pictures, have you had those birds around for a while. ???
                               I-45........Your wife has the right idea to get out and meet some people. :clap:
                               H2L........I'm glad your wife is doing well. :flex:
                               Marv......Sounds like a big job, take it easy doing it so you don't strai your back. ::)
                               OG.........Time spent with family is the greatest gift, enjoy the time with your daughter. :thumbsup:
                               Not much going on today, my wife is going to her sons to do her weekend duty.
                               I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out doing.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15707 on: May 10, 2019, 05:05 AM »
Good morning Eddie, 45! Good morning everyone :bow:

40 heading to 60 later this afternoon.

Eddie I miss working with the new guys, hope you have a good wrap to the week :thumbsup: So far I haven't had time to think about the old boat, next week I am going to start on a big job and yesterday two others called with jobs.

WW hope your next outing produces better :thumbsup:

My wife is waiting to drop me down the road so I have to get going. When I get done with my walk and stretches I am going to head out to the wood pile and crack a few.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15708 on: May 10, 2019, 05:24 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....you're retired remember  ???  :whistle:  ;)2

OG.....enjoy the dance  :)

IF45.....getting involved & meeting some new people sounds like a great idea  :thumbsup:

IW.....sure hope the frost/snow is done for this year  ::)

Eddie....outside work doesn't sound so good right now as it's pouring out AGAIN   >:(   

Heading to MA this morning to visit the kids  :clap:  we'll be doing a Mother's Day/birthday celebration Sunday  :thumbsup:  my younger granddaughter will be 12 on Wednesday  ;)

Have a good day at work or play and a great weekend. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15709 on: May 10, 2019, 06:22 AM »
48* and rain.

WW, not my picture in NYON. I don't see that paper since the bait shop closed. I should ask for it for Fathers Day. Nice pictures of the turkey's. Have a good trip to MA.

Eddie, thought you may have been having computer issues. Congrats to your son on his turkey. They opened the gate at the launch yesterday so the dock may be going in soon. No one in town seems to know why they haven't put it in yet. With all this rain I don't need it yet.

Wife's follow up with the eye Dr. went well and they are doing the other eye week after next.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15710 on: May 10, 2019, 07:49 AM »
Freeze warnings out for the week end. Trying to decide if I want to go over turkey hunting this week end with the cold.

Eddie when I got the Model 12 out of the gun safe I realized why I bought the 835. The Model 12 is the heavy duck model and it lives up to the name as it is heavy. I think it needs wheels on the butt stock  to haul it around. I do have a sling that I can put on it but can not sight down the barrel with it on.

ww Nice pictures of the turkeys. I wonder why the one on the left in picture two was not putting up his fan. Maybe he is afraid of the adult tom off to his right. The uneven fan is the indication of a one year old bird. The other tom's fan looks to be even so it is at least a two year old.

I guess nothing is planed by the wife's daughter for Mother's day. For some reason she has gotten stand offish with the wife.  The wife is not telling her about the cyst she is having taken out on Monday.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15711 on: May 10, 2019, 08:33 AM »
Good morning, more rain coming today possible thunder storm with hail in the afternoon. Beautiful Wednesday with high near seventy and sunny,dry yesterday with high around sixty felt colder with the wind all day.Wednesday night Marist hosted a lacrosse game againest Univ. of Marlyland Baltimore Campus(UMBC) the winner would face Penn.State on Sunday. Marist got off to a fast start scoring 2 quick goals and the a third UMBC decided to change goaltenders and the game went back and forth with Marist still ahead at half time. In the second half UMBC came back and won the game 14 to 8. As more teams at that play in Div.! add men's lacrosse championship tournament has expanded from 16 to 17 teams so the game was for right to continue in tournament. UMBC now faces a tough task againest Penn.State which in ranked number 1 in the tournament. On the local high school level attended a game yesterday a loss for home team to one of the better teams in my section of NY. House work this morning ,then if the weather is not to bad have a viewing to attend for the father of a friend .My sister is coming up for the memorial service tomorrow.
IFF how much if any snow did you receive from the storm. May the grass seed take and grow.
Tom Turkey when did you last pattern either shotgun might be time to check and see if the firearm is putting the shot pellets where you want them to hit on a target. Best to you and your wife with the surgeries .
Ice Wanderer guess you will celebrate Mother's day when your wife returns from VT. All the best to you with remaining PT sessions.
Whopper Stopper looks like your getting plenty of tree work if you take/get all the jobs.
Hunts2long Happy to read wife's cateract surgery went well and he PICC is out may her health continue to improve with time. All the best to her with the other eye.
Wallyworld thanks for the photos. Have a safe trip. A great Mother's day to you and your DIL.
Old Goat safe trip to eau Claire may your daughter have a good performance.
Eddie may the newbies learn quickly and you make good progress on the marble work. Hopefully we have some extended nice weather so you and the crew can work in drier conditions.
Icefisher-45 when is the big move, it might be a good idea to join some group and meet new people as your body allows boring being home all of the time.

A safe and good Friday to all. Best to everyone fishing or hunting.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15712 on: May 11, 2019, 04:29 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 44* and windy out this morning, expect partly sunny sky today.  ::)When the heck is it going to warm up. :blink:
                             Steve.........My wife is going to stop at her mother's tomorrow on her way home, so I thouight I'd drive out and surprise
                    the both of them with  plants and cards. :thumbsup:
                             Wally..........I hope you drive to Ma. was a good one, have a good weekend there. :clap:
                             Marv..........How did your wood splitting go, the good thing your splitter has a lift for the bigger pieces. :flex:
                             Eddie.........How did you day go, did you have to dodge rain drops or did they have some inside work? ???
                             H2L...........Your wife is recovering fast for the Dr. doing the other eye so soon after the other. :thumbsup:
                             Tom...........Good luck with getting your bird sir. :thumbsup:
                             Raquette....How is your shoulder doing?
                             I have an evaluation appointment with a private Dr. in Rutland Vt. this morning, strange. ???
                             I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #15713 on: May 11, 2019, 05:03 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  A bit breezy this am, 45* with a high of 59 today. Opening Day today for my grandsons baseball team, 9am....sure to be a good time watching the little ones play ball again. 

Jeff...we spent a little time outside in between rain getting some of the cuts and bonds figured out, but spent most of the day inside. Hope your evaluation goes well today, that is strange having to go to Vermont for it. Great idea on the surprise visit, bet that will be awesome!  Safe travels Sir!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve...the newbies are fitting in fine, just going to take a little time to get everyone in the groove and repetition. Got a funny feeling the weather is going to go from wet and dreary to broiling again without much of a Spring. Best of luck to your local HS team with the rest of their season!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...best of luck this weekend if you’re heading out for the turkeys!  :thumbsup:
  H2...good news on the follow up for your wife, excellent!  :clap:  Will be looking forward to your reports again soon on those elusive Walleyes...hope you have a banner season.   :thumbsup:
  Wally... hope you had safe travels to Mass, have a wonderful time with the family and grandchildren! Happy Birthday wishes to your granddaughter...Happy Mother’s Day to you!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...it almost sounds to me like retirement is a busier way of life, lol.  :woot:  I enjoy working with the new guys and trying to get them familiar with the process as well...especially the guys who want to learn, that makes it real easy.  :thumbsup:  How far are you walking each day now?
  I-45...very fortunate that the group of guys we have working together at this point in time are a great bunch and very talented in many different phases of masonry work and beyond. We all learn from one another and that keeps things going smoothly. Mistakes are made and learned from in a positive way...well, maybe just a little ball busting on occasion to keep it fun!  ;D

Crossing fingers the ball field won’t be full of puddles for the little leaguers today, we got some pretty good rain last evening with some thunder.
  Two new additions for the garden yesterday, Ichiban Japanese Eggplant’s and orange bell peppers. Had a few bean plants that didn’t make it due to the winds, but most all are still holding their own.   :thumbsup:
  Quick run to the transfer station this am and then baseball....looking forward to that.
  Cawfee’s on....
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15714 on: May 11, 2019, 05:13 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie...enjoy the game today!!!

IW....nice plan surprising MrsIW & your mother in law tomorrow!!

TT.....the one bird never fans out, guessing he’s not the alpha bird lol

Travels weren’t too bad yesterday some fog some rain and some idiot drivers but we made it safe & sound. Soccer and field hockey today.

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15715 on: May 11, 2019, 05:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, looks like it’s supposed to be a rainy weekend. I sent in a application for the knights of Columbus. Waiting to hear back from them.

Ice Wanderer, Your wife and mother in law will be very happy with your surprise.

Mason Eddie, Hope the grass dries up for the games today.

WallyWorld, Safe travels today.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15716 on: May 11, 2019, 05:40 AM »
Cool 41 and cloudy. This weather has to break soon.

IW, good luck at the Drs.

WW, glad the trip went well. There are always a few "nuts" out on the roads.

Eddie, hope the fields are in good condition for the game. I saw that they had some heavy rain south of Albany.
They are saying the sun is going to shine today. If it does the buds on the trees with really pop.

Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15717 on: May 11, 2019, 07:35 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Frost earlier heading into the 50's with pop up showers this afternoon.

IW what a Great idea with the surprise :clap: Good luck with the Dr. visit :thumbsup: The splitting-cutting is going well. I am nearing the halfway mark Yesterday the s-i-l ran the handle and helped pile a load so it was almost fun ??? Today I am on my own so it will be slower.

Eddie enjoy the game and thanks for the "Mason Garden " report. I am just doing the 3 miles. Between that and the stretches it's like I have to get up a couple hours early. The tree jobs will die off as the the month winds down. It's too bad I can't put off a couple of the jobs so I could go fishing but I need to get them done before the leaves are full.

WW glad your trip went well for you two. Very lucky you only ran into 1 idiot :whistle: Happy Birthday wishes to your granddaughter :thumbsup: Hope you have an excellent Mothers Day :clap:

Time to crack a few.

WS

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15718 on: May 11, 2019, 02:03 PM »
2 loads this morning time for a beer...........

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15719 on: May 12, 2019, 12:28 AM »
Geeze Marv, talk about stiff arming LOL.  Paul going to move it ?

Sold the older I-Pilot control and remote, had planned on delivering it and going with to Pueblo and get some walleye fishing in......but guess who trashed that plan.
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.