The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: PA . regulations  (Read 2754 times)

icewagon

PA . regulations
« on: Jan 06, 2008, 07:15 PM »
Looks like a few changes in the regs for next year 1st, is they are going to require a physical before you get a fishing license, second is the ice fishing stamp, $20 go figure . :-\

icewagon

Re: PA . regulations
« Reply #1 on: Jan 06, 2008, 07:29 PM »
the commission wants you to get a physical to see if you have worms  :laugh: oh and I just through in the ice stamp for kicks  ;D

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06, 2008, 07:32 PM »
the commission wants you to get a physical to see if you have worms  :laugh: oh and I just through in the ice stamp for kicks  ;D
i got the cure for them parasites its gse grapefruit seed extract no lol you'd be surprised :o enough said   moooooooo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #3 on: Jan 06, 2008, 07:41 PM »
They probably didn't think of the ice stamp yet, thanks icewagon.
my guess they did, like the lake erie stamp- trout stamp- etc   mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
« Reply #4 on: Jan 06, 2008, 07:58 PM »
when i read this first post i completely believed the ice stamp, its just bound to happen. hell i wouldnt mind paying it, if they let us have 10 tip ups per person :P

Offline Ronbo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish hog
« Reply #5 on: Jan 06, 2008, 08:05 PM »
ice wagon we started a new one at the same time lol  ;D

Offline digger953

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • build a bridge an float under it
« Reply #6 on: Jan 08, 2008, 03:49 AM »
its bound to happen sooner or later they want  more money just like game commission :o

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 08, 2008, 07:03 AM »
when i read this first post i completely believed the ice stamp, its just bound to happen. hell i wouldnt mind paying it, if they let us have 10 tip ups per person :P

I'd pay it too if they started stocking ICE instead of TROUT.  ;)

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Dont leave fish to find fish
« Reply #8 on: Jan 08, 2008, 05:03 PM »
 ;D ;D I would pay if they gave regulations like new york with 5 tip ups and 2 jigging pole.
Christopher S Neal
3rd place 2011 NEIT Points Race
1st Place Lilly Lake 2011
1st Place Beechwood Lake 2012

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #9 on: Jan 08, 2008, 09:40 PM »
How can u doubt the inteligence of our boys in green they know whats best for us .
im sure theres a reason for only 5 total allowed ice fishing
and theres an explination why we have to pay to fish lake erie when ny and ohio doesnt need a stamp as far as i know and neither does canada.
and why they made the new license not fit in the holders we've all used since the beginnig of time
and why it has to be displayed so they can sit with binoculars and check us instead of walking around and being friendly wth the people who pay their salaries.
anything i missed?
 ;D

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Dont leave fish to find fish
« Reply #10 on: Jan 09, 2008, 06:20 AM »
How can u doubt the inteligence of our boys in green they know whats best for us .
im sure theres a reason for only 5 total allowed ice fishing
and theres an explination why we have to pay to fish lake erie when ny and ohio doesnt need a stamp as far as i know and neither does canada.
and why they made the new license not fit in the holders we've all used since the beginnig of time
and why it has to be displayed so they can sit with binoculars and check us instead of walking around and being friendly wth the people who pay their salaries.
anything i missed?
 ;D
Stocking small trout then calling are PA the best bass state in the northern region
Christopher S Neal
3rd place 2011 NEIT Points Race
1st Place Lilly Lake 2011
1st Place Beechwood Lake 2012

Offline weimman

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #11 on: Jan 09, 2008, 07:48 AM »
growing up in Erie, I know at least the published version on the Lake Erie Stamp.  It was originally passed to raise money to buy out the last few commericially licensed perch and walleye fisherman (netters).  It was supposedly to be repealled after enough funds were raised to replace the money in the 'bank'.    BUT then I believe some yahoos got ahold of the idea and kept it in place to make more/better access for Steelhead fisherman along the streams.  Good or bad, I believe that's the story.

Later,
Lance

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #12 on: Jan 09, 2008, 04:44 PM »
well if its for the steelhead fishermen what not make it a steelhead stamp
or combine it with the trout stamp
Silly me there i go trying to make it sound simple
My apologies
another point :
why would we have to pay for a stamp to tell gil netters that  they cant fish erie with gill nets any more and catch the steelhead WE pay to put in the lake.

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Jan 09, 2008, 04:55 PM »
Soon Pa. fish and game commission will have stamps and tags for everything! By 2020 Pheasant,Rabbit, grouse,squirrel,stamps.Fish will follow a stamp for bass,walleye,pike,musky and panfish. You gotta love this state.They messed up are deer hunting 6.00 bucks for a doe tag and 26.00 for a turkey,come on .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.