Author Topic: momouth county  (Read 1041 times)

Offline RAINBOW HUNTER

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
momouth county
« on: Dec 19, 2005, 10:09 AM »
Anybody evr fish spring lake.They stock it with trout for winter stocking and i had a couple before it started to skim.ANybody ever had luck through the ice there they have ,yellow perch ,white perch,largemouth,trout,sunfish,crappie,carp,herring,not sure about pickeral?.Also how about macs pond in manasquan I usualy get alot of catfish and panfish there.

Offline HaveAuger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: momouth county
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2005, 05:11 PM »
  I  have, then they locked it down because some uncoordinated Spring Lake resident spaz fell on the ice, got a boo~boo and sued the town for millions. Of coarse they won.
  1999  Ok results if you don't mind every :30 seconds someone coming up to you or skating up to you and asking you how the fishing is, what are you catching, I did not know you can catch fish through the ice, start to pick up the drill and try to skate off with it because he wanted to "drill a hole"  too many people....asking repeditive too many questions.....too many skaters.....I caught LMB, yellows,trout, white perch there. though does not seem to freeze much last year. the last 2 years, I have gone there just after ice out and the water is clear of ice, while using ice jigs tipped with meallies, limit out.

Offline RAINBOW HUNTER

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: momouth county
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2005, 06:43 AM »
So a good bait is jigs tiped with mealies.How bout on the tip ups power bait or gulps?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.