The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Who want to go try Glendo.  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
Who want to go try Glendo.
« on: Feb 13, 2016, 11:13 PM »
I'm off until Monday. I don't want to adventure out by my self. Been through to many times to go by my self. Any takers? Going to have to plank it. :cookoo:
No one left behind.     

Offline gemcityslayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Who want to go try Glendo.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2016, 11:39 AM »
I'm off until Monday. I don't want to adventure out by my self. Been through to many times to go by my self. Any takers? Going to have to plank it. :cookoo:

If I still lived on that side of the state I would venture out there with you... fishing should start turning for the better on that pond anytime now.  Good luck!

Offline FairIce

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14, 2016, 11:58 AM »
You must want to be the first to go swimming in cold water this year :o.  You might want to think warm fuzzy thoughts to stay warm ;D.  Good luck that lake doesn't like me.

Offline Special

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Old School
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2016, 09:12 PM »
I was waist deep two weeks ago. This time got a ladder but last year I was wet 4 times getting on and off that bloody Res. This is why I will no longer go by my self to much risk, love to fish but brain says need backup to push the limits of that Res.
No one left behind.     

Offline Gevin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2016, 06:37 AM »
Hi Special, I would go, I just saw this so I'm a little late but if you want to set something up let me know. I'm new to the ice so you might have to give some advice. 

Offline jopes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Feb 15, 2016, 12:16 PM »
I hit glendo before, but when it is warm this long I shy away from there.  I was out a few weeks ago and the shore ice was crap.  Thick enough to hold me with no plank, but thin.  No cold weather to make more, I'm thinking I am staying away from the ice.   
Don

Offline dub307

• IceShanty Rookie
  • tight lines
« Reply #6 on: Feb 15, 2016, 02:02 PM »
i was out on glendo on thurs.  ice was still pretty good (8"-10") over by the docks but the shore line is wet and thin.  definitely need a plank.  it's thinning but i would think once you get out on the ice it's safe on foot.  would definitely recommend not going alone like you said.  good luck.  post some pics if you get something

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.