Author Topic: pk spoons  (Read 659 times)

Offline IceBucky

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • DONT SETTLE FIND THE FISH
pk spoons
« on: Jan 26, 2013, 02:38 PM »
I decided to get one of these glow spoons and oh my god they really work. i first tried them out on indian lake ohio for saugeyes . on one pole i had the jiggn rap and on the other pole i had the pk spoon i caught 9 saugeyes and 2 bass on the spoon and 1 eye on the jiggn rap. my friend joe had a pimple and a vibe and only caught one bass and one eye. I was sold and so was he.  So i decided to take it to clear lake the other day and try to jig for eyes with it,Ididnt catch a walleye but i caught 2 pike and several nice crappies

Offline Fish Stalker

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: pk spoons
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2013, 02:47 PM »
I also got a few of them spoons in the mail a few days ago . Haven't been able to use them yet,but glad to hear they work.

Offline IceBucky

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2013, 02:52 PM »
they work great i tip with a minnow head.   i bought the 1/4oz glow and the glow fire tiger

Offline IceBucky

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2013, 06:56 PM »
I also got a few of them spoons in the mail a few days ago . Haven't been able to use them yet,but glad to hear they work.
have u tried the flutterfish? i would hate to try it when the spoon worked so well

Offline Fish Stalker

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2013, 07:50 PM »
I don't use spoons and other bigger jigs alot. But I figured I would try Those spoons out. Got a couple of the two smaller sizes they offered. I have never used a flutterfish either.

Offline IceBucky

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2013, 09:24 PM »
im gonna have to get the smaller sizes for crappie even though i caught crappies the other day jiggn for walleye

Offline brad

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2013, 01:09 AM »
Ive been using the pk flutterfishspoon for 2 years and have put manyoffish both on the ice and in the boat with them   
 Will they replace my raps no but the are a must have if ulike spoonnin
I take em how ever I can get em

Offline IceBucky

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 27, 2013, 10:24 PM »
Ive been using the pk flutterfishspoon for 2 years and have put manyoffish both on the ice and in the boat with them   
 Will they replace my raps no but the are a must have if ulike spoonnin
ill have too get some of those flutterfish tonight  the spoon caught 2 eyes and my walleye colerd rapp had 2 eyes on but lost 1

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.