New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

lakes region..wickwas,etc.......

(1/4) > >>

jibbs:
anybody have anything.......there has to be ice everywhere right now that ranges in the 3 to 4 inch range.  :o

jgguppyboy2:
Looks can be decieving!  Be careful while checking ice this year.  The Snow didnt help.  Makes it harder to check the ice!  Its lookin like a nice early ice season!   Good thing they didnt pass that icefishing rule for no fishing before jan 1st!   Boy was that a flop!

~Stefan~

jibbs:
most of ponds down towards kingston and newton do not have snow on them, but just a few drifts. i am extremely careful and nervous. i always venture out early with caution and with friends. i will leave the old lady home this weekend and just venture out with a few buddies. the old lady needs a solid 6 to 8 before she heads  out........even though she weighs half of what i weigh. i will continue to do my best when  it comes to reporting in the next few days

fishingonly2002:
Hey jibbs let me know if you wanna meet up for some fishing this weekend. dont feel much like going alone!

~Neal

jibbs:
i probably heading to the northwestern part of the state up 89. i will give you a holla when we head up to the berlin area and the conway area. i love catching pickeral at dollof........non stop action

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version