Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

A good day out

(1/2) > >>

slicktrick:
After reading Burbot Masters post on the lack of posting I thought I’d contribute something. My last outing was Sunday and it was a great day to be on the ice. Chose to take the family up to Montreal lake and fish second opening. Fishing was average for the spot, about a bite every half hour. Fished from noon to 6pm and managed to land 4 nice pike and 4 walleye. Took the boys for a rip to rock island to break up the day. It was easy going on sleds no slush to report but no signs of any trucks making it that far out. On the ride out we did mange to find a patch of slush just south of the cabin at the Timber Bay parking lot but had no troubles. A guy could not ask for better weather in February to enjoy a day out on the ice

farmboy:
Great pics thanks for sharing! Great to see the kids out!

Burbot Master:
Looks like you had a really great day. Thanks a bunch for posting and letting all of us in on your fun!

ToonFisher:
I was skunked the other afternoon. Not unexpected in February. Still fun to drill a lot of holes.

shawno:
Attaboy Slick!

Way to get after them.  :thumbsup:   Sounds like you had a good day!

@ToonFisher - It should pick up anytime.  Have you made it out to the Fishfarm yet this winter?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version