Canada > Ice Fishing Alberta CA

CHAIN LAKE

(1/2) > >>

Shotgun:
Any one fished Chain Lake west of Nanton yet?

Have not been in several years and thinking tomorrow may be the day.  Just wondering about how much ice and is it safe to drive on.

THANKS

Shotgun:
So this post kinda answers my previous comments about this site slowing to more than a crawl.

54 view to my inquiry about Chain Lakes west of Nanton and not one reply.

SNAPFisher:
I dunno.  I don't fish South.  Go fish it and report back instead of complaining about it.  Honestly, make this place active with 4 o 5 members.  And, there is zero wrong with that.  Why complain about it.  I'll be one of 4 or 5 members.   I just can't help you with a lake I never fished.

Shotgun:
Have you noticed you and I seem to be only posters??

Maybe I'll just "Troller" back to AO

SNAPFisher:

--- Quote from: Shotgun on Jan 09, 2023, 10:28 AM ---Have you noticed you and I seem to be only posters??

Maybe I'll just "Troller" back to AO

--- End quote ---

Your call.  Im a member of other private forums with only 4 members total.  This can be what you make it.  Even if there is only a dozen or so of us.  You also have access to a ton of posts on the USA side of course.  IceShanty is for sure a big deal for the USA like AO is for Alberta.

By the way, I made to the new lake for whites yesterday and it was a bust.  I dont mind reporting the bad with the good.  Only whites Ive caught so far are from Gull.  I will probably hit Sylvan up just to make myself feel better... at some point  ;D

FYI, I still refuse FaceBook.  Just dont like the platform.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version