Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

Buffalo Pound 2021 - 2022

<< < (2/6) > >>

Just_the_tip_up:
Was out Sat and Sun. Out from main boat launch yielded one small perch in 3 hours on Saturday. Tried Buffalo Ridge Sunday morning from 8:00am to 11:00. Once Pike, and one other bite. Good thing it wasn't too cold!

Stevetaz:
How is it to get a round on Buffalo? Is everyone getting stuck?

Just_the_tip_up:
Not too bad getting around but there are drifts to be weary of. If you don't venture off the driven stuff you will be fine.

DM39:
Was out yesterday at Buffalo Ridge from 8-11am. The bite was light at first but picked up considerably as it got lighter out. By 9 o'clock it was game on. Mealworms were the ticket. Ballpark estimate is around 40 perch in 3 hours. Mostly keepers (although I know the black spots found on the meat seem to quell many appetites).

Seige:

--- Quote from: DM39 on Jan 31, 2022, 01:28 PM ---Was out yesterday at Buffalo Ridge from 8-11am. The bite was light at first but picked up considerably as it got lighter out. By 9 o'clock it was game on. Mealworms were the ticket. Ballpark estimate is around 40 perch in 3 hours. Mostly keepers (although I know the black spots found on the meat seem to quell many appetites).

--- End quote ---
Nicely Done!! Gonna have a great fry with those! I've had decent luck straight out from the provincial launch. What part of the lake is Buffalo Ridge?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version