Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

electronics

(1/7) > >>

daffydone:
how often do you use flashers or fish finders? I feel I have better luck without them, I spend more time trying to get the fish to bite while watching the the unit, than I do moving around and find the ones that are biting. the unit tells me that fish are there, but they don't seem to want to bite. so if I keep moving around and find the ones that are biting, I seem to catch more fish. if I do use one these day's, it's for the depth and structure.

jlc_hunter:
check out vexilar.com or some of the others I am planning to buy one for this winter..Look at my old post about aqua vu vs vex a while back it will tell you what the guys think about having vex...most won't leave home without it...
jlc

Swedish__Pimple:
ITS NOTHING BUT A 3 LETTER WORD AND ITS A MUST HAVE THING................. ...................... ...................... ...................... ...................... ...................... ...................... ....VEX ;)

fire831:
Amen to Vexilar.

allenca:
I agee vexliars can be a waist of time thanksgiving day I went out ice fishing and only caught three crappies. If I didnt have a vex I would have moved around and probabally caught more fish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version