Canada > Ice Fishing Manitoba

College report Please help if you can

(1/5) > >>

reelmaster:
I am doing a report on  "Fishery management in southern manitoba"

The topics i need to touch on are
1) Evaluate the historical and present productivity of the 3 southern lakes in southern manitoba
2) Economic significance of the sport and commercial fisheries in S. manitoba
3) Impact of  Lodges/ and out of province lodge owners
What are some aboriginal issues/ rights.
4 Licenses
5) What management is done, and what should be done?
6) Stream and lake management
7) Conducting surveys to obtain public opinion.

I know you guys probably have something to say about these issues. It is greatly appreciated for any comments to help me with this report. I picked this topic because it concerns me and the future of the fisheries in manitoba. Also I need to get three interviews and thought it would be easiest to talk to people i have talked to on the net. Thanks alot.

fishncamp:
I would suggest an interview with Stu McKay.He is very approachable and has some strong feelings towards  the issues you mentioned.

2_sexy_4_my_hole:
Hey there Reelmaster, If your looking for information related to aboriginal issues, I'm yer man. I'm status treaty, so any info you need or questions you have that I can help with, just drop me a line I would be more than h ;Dappy to help.

Ac:
Reelmaster...Just a tip...not being rude. Check your spelling on your paper before turning it in....judging by your post your lacking in that area !!!  ;)

Trophy Hunter:

--- Quote from: Ac on Mar 08, 2005, 05:53 PM ---Reelmaster...Just a tip...not being rude. Check your spelling on your paper before turning it in....judging by your post your lacking in that area !!!  ;)

--- End quote ---

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Sorry bud he's right ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version