IceShanty Main > Help and (FAQs)

Iceshanty Chat Room Help

<< < (2/14) > >>

dachmation:
do you answer Yes at the security alert, you have to accept that for it to work?

Northeastfisher:

--- Quote from: dachmation on Jan 11, 2008, 02:48 PM ---do you answer Yes at the security alert, you have to accept that for it to work?

--- End quote ---

the only window that opens up is an applet  thing where you can chose RUN or CLOSE so I always click RUN  the YES/NO option doesn't show anymore I have tried IS chat and MIRC chat program  neither seems to be working I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Java, closed and reopened firefox after making changing and have restarted my computer

Iceshanty:
Try rebooting?

-Scott

--- Quote from: Northeastfisher on Jan 11, 2008, 04:06 PM ---the only window that opens up is an applet  thing where you can chose RUN or CLOSE so I always click RUN  the YES/NO option doesn't show anymore I have tried IS chat and MIRC chat program  neither seems to be working I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Java, closed and reopened firefox after making changing and have restarted my computer

--- End quote ---

Northeastfisher:

--- Quote from: Iceshanty on Jan 11, 2008, 04:12 PM ---Try rebooting?

-Scott

--- End quote ---
I give up :(

Trigger:
It is a terrible chat setup there are plenty of easier chat servers out there that could be used.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version