Author Topic: Kanaskta and waukewan  (Read 1158 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Kanaskta and waukewan
« on: Feb 19, 2018, 08:20 AM »
Looking for some info on both lakes..specifically parking at waukewan ..please pm me instead
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Kanaskta and waukewan
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19, 2018, 10:32 AM »
looking to see if you can park along the road like in the summer...kanastka I know the parking is alright and looking for more fish info
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

BrookieSlayer99

« Reply #2 on: Feb 19, 2018, 01:04 PM »
For waukewan that is a yes, you can park right by the boat launch they plow it

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 19, 2018, 04:56 PM »
For waukewan that is a yes, you can park right by the boat launch they plow it
thank you

Offline TRIPLE S

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2018, 07:21 PM »
Coming up from Worcester this weekend want to fish Waukewan on Thursday any info would be appreciated. I fish there in the spring and catch a ton of smallies 4lbs to 5lbs  Thanks!!

BrookieSlayer99

« Reply #5 on: Feb 19, 2018, 09:45 PM »
Coming up from Worcester this weekend want to fish Waukewan on Thursday any info would be appreciated. I fish there in the spring and catch a ton of smallies 4lbs to 5lbs  Thanks!!
5lbs? Smallmouth that big are pretty hard to come by in NH

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 20, 2018, 03:42 AM »
I’m good thanks for the help...

Offline ice fisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 20, 2018, 05:37 AM »
Triple u are going all the way to Meredith from Worcester to fish ? 

Offline TRIPLE S

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Feb 20, 2018, 03:32 PM »
It is going to be in the 70s for the next few days no ice in central Mass plus it is school vacation  any info on the fishing up there would be great

Offline fishermantim

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Feb 21, 2018, 04:14 PM »
5lbs? Smallmouth that big are pretty hard to come by in NH

Maybe, but they are there for the catching.
I've gotten a few in the 4-5lb. range on Winni on Moultonborough Bay, but I wasn't targeting them when they hit.
(Some thru the ice, others from the kayak.)

If you can find a spot that produces on a regular basis (meaning over time) then stick with it!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - the Existential Blues

I am a legend in my own mind!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.