New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Re: Chautauqua/Chautauqua  (Read 717 times)

Offline icebites

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Chautauqua/Chautauqua
« on: Feb 18, 2018, 06:40 PM »
This is my first year putting any real time into ice action. So much fun.  I am hooked on that vex. Hours go by so fast!   I think I am getting closer to figuring out the difference between a perch flash and A walleye flash.  Any tips on running flashers?   I know some guys that would not think of using electronics.   They carry a bucket then hook a second bucket on auger handle over their shoulder and thats it.   Fisht today with a couple guys sun up until noon, 2 perch 10 inchers and this hog!

Offline perch chacer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1 on: Feb 18, 2018, 08:39 PM »
This is my first year putting any real time into ice action. So much fun.  I am hooked on that vex. Hours go by so fast!   I think I am getting closer to figuring out the difference between a perch flash and A walleye flash.  Any tips on running flashers?   I know some guys that would not think of using electronics.   They carry a bucket then hook a second bucket on auger handle over their shoulder and thats it.   Fisht today with a couple guys sun up until noon, 2 perch 10 inchers and this hog!

There is already a Chautauqua thread on this "ice Fishing New York section.  See page 2. 

Offline icebites

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 18, 2018, 08:48 PM »
Ok thanks perch, not sure how to find the comments on flashers. I see ice fishing new york but what is the title of the thread on page 2? 

Offline perch chacer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2018, 09:49 PM »
Ok thanks perch, not sure how to find the comments on flashers. I see ice fishing new york but what is the title of the thread on page 2?
No what I meant was, if you want to talk to the Chautauqua Lake guys you don't need to start a new thread just post on the Chautauqua Lake BS thread.   All the threads move around depending on how many posts are being add but today Chautauqua Lake BS thread is on page 2.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.