Author Topic: Cray Outdoors (NY/PA) 2017/2018 Multi-species Ice Fishing Thread!  (Read 805 times)

Offline Creighster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Moving to Florida at the end of the month so I wont be making as many ice fishing videos this season but I'm going to get out on the ice as much as I can before I leave. Already got on the ice a several times in December 2017, planning to hit the ice several times in 2018 before I leave in 3 weeks. Also plan to make a few ice fishing "how to" videos this season.

First video of the season: 
THIN ICE bluegill and bass at the local pond!
&t=3s

Offline Creighster

• Team IceShanty Regular
2nd ice fishing video from this season is now up!
&t=1s

Offline Creighster

• Team IceShanty Regular
NOTE: Due to the recent warm up and rain the ice should NOT currently be considered safe at the locations in this video!

&t=880s

Offline reddog11

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Lunker Lewie is the son of Adirondack Lew.
Be safe
Master Laker taker.

Offline Creighster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Due to the recent warm up and flooding in Western NY I didn't make it out fishing this weekend so I made my first ice fishing "how-to" video instead. I am still in the process of editing a video from ice fishing last weekend.

&t=25s

Offline Creighster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Most successful day of the season so far!

&feature=share

Offline Creighster

• Team IceShanty Regular
Last Ice fishing video of the season. Finally had good ice conditions this season but I really struggled fishing. In Florida now for the next six months so wont be doing anymore ice fishing anytime soon lol!
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel to follow my Florida fishing adventures, I'm only 70 subscribers away from 1000. Eventually I'll be back ice fishing on my YouTube channel too, hopefully next season. I think I love ice fishing too much to settle in Florida permanently, even if this was a slow season!

&t=6s

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.