Author Topic: It’s getting there.  (Read 838 times)

Offline WhiteMTfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
It’s getting there.
« on: Nov 10, 2017, 10:04 PM »

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: It’s getting there.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2017, 11:35 PM »
Very cool thx for sharing!

Offline dickbaker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2017, 07:14 AM »
Very cool thx for sharing!

See! Now you won't have to drive all the way to Northern Minn.
Dick

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2017, 07:18 AM »
See! Now you won't have to drive all the way to Northern Minn.
Dick

I would if I had the time Dick.  I only have a few PTO days left this year.   :o

Offline dickbaker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Nov 11, 2017, 08:59 AM »
 ;D Now that I'm retired I have nothing but PTO days.  I don't even fish on weekends anymore?
On the other hand, beating my body for a lifetime has left me with bad knees and lots of aches and pains.  In a few years some one will find me laying on the ice with a pile of fish next to me and an empty box of chocolate frosted  donuts?
Dick

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Nov 11, 2017, 04:04 PM »
;D Now that I'm retired I have nothing but PTO days.  I don't even fish on weekends anymore?
On the other hand, beating my body for a lifetime has left me with bad knees and lots of aches and pains.  In a few years some one will find me laying on the ice with a pile of fish next to me and an empty box of chocolate frosted  donuts?
Dick

;D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ;D

Offline lowaccord66

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6 on: Nov 11, 2017, 06:20 PM »
Dick

I'll get to that point too I am sure.  As long as the market doesn't do a big correction I may get to have unlimited PTO in another 14 years...my daughter will be 19 at that point!

Offline Digs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Nov 12, 2017, 04:30 PM »
Dick
The joy of owning a seasonal summer ice cream shop..... my winters are wide open. I rarely fish on the weekends too.
Every fish is a good fish!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.