Author Topic: Across the Ice Belt  (Read 2732 times)

TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Across the Ice Belt
« Reply #40 on: Nov 14, 2017, 11:34 AM »
They must have seen this thread. Last Saturdays show the sound quality was better, not much but better.

I don't think they have a magic way of changing what they filmed/recorded last season ;)

boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #41 on: Nov 14, 2017, 06:45 PM »
I am glad to see I am not the only one that can’t stand Jiggy.  I couldn’t even make it through 5 mins of the Milwaukee episode. I will take “Giggles Gillespie” over Jiggy any day of the week.

zip7111

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Nov 14, 2017, 06:53 PM »
The new theme song stinks too!  Why a guy needs to be playing a guitar on the ice is beyond me.

ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Nov 14, 2017, 07:05 PM »
 and they don't stay in tune very well at those temperatures.

the milwaukee episode, i didn't make it 4 minutes and i can watch almost anything ice fishing related.

addicted to ice fishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Feeding my addiction one lake at a time
« Reply #44 on: Nov 14, 2017, 08:23 PM »
It is just about unwatchable.  Can he possibly learn a new word to replace chowed it? 

chop1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Nov 14, 2017, 09:03 PM »
Come on guys it’s better than watching trump !  ;D

lostbrit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #46 on: Nov 14, 2017, 09:55 PM »
who?

HWeber

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #47 on: Nov 14, 2017, 10:01 PM »
Agree with everyone who's said gillespie and across the ice belt is awful. I wish uncut angling would do more videos IMO some of the best fishing video/shows out there

Dakota-Lew

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #48 on: Nov 15, 2017, 09:34 AM »
It is just about unwatchable.  Can he possibly learn a new word to replace chowed it?

Wellllll.... i just spewed coffee all over my monitor laughing at this, I was just tell my wife last night about that last night haha. Anyways i don't mind it, its better then most but stop with all the damn hollering, its a big fish, i get it... Its already obnoxious when some one is hollering on the ice, its even more cringy when doing it on film. All in all i like it, but i prefer Jason Mitchell, but then again i am a NoDak boy so, might be bias. They always talk about the clam spoons and stuff, i understand they are trying to sell them, i just wish we could see some under water camera action of the lure action, lindy fishing does that on their channel and i really appreciate that.   

hardwater diehard

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #49 on: Nov 15, 2017, 10:32 AM »
In-Depth Outdoors will start next week I believe...they are very informative and shoot week to week so your seeing this seasons conditions as they progress through the season. I do like the In Fisherman videos.. once again very informative...simple instruction/techniques . 
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.