Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679683 times)

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #1590 on: Nov 10, 2017, 09:08 AM »
Is this site actually a Dunhams site or third party that has a coupon?
Thats why I was wondering if its spam with a fake coupon. Ive seen site like that before.

No clue, all I know is the 25% off coupon worked fine at Dunham's when I gave it to them.

Offline sodakdave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1591 on: Nov 10, 2017, 09:26 AM »
I never heard of anybody honoring another stores rebate. Especially when the rebate is only for a store.

Ill have to take a look at this. If it works its a great deal.

Thanks for the heads up.

Home depot does honor menard's rebates  https://www.homedepotrebates11percent.com/#/home

Offline Moosehaed

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1592 on: Nov 10, 2017, 09:50 AM »
Thats great to know. Thanks

Offline JohnF

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1593 on: Nov 10, 2017, 09:53 AM »
In case anyone is looking for a good deal on a drill for this winter, I stumbled across possibly a good way to get one. Long story though!

So last week..., I ended up just returning the impact! After the return, the cost ... ended up being $187 out the door ... Plan on selling the impact ... as I don’t need the impact that was in the kit!

That's confusing.  You returned the impact but got to keep it?  That's seems in error.

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1594 on: Nov 10, 2017, 09:56 AM »
That's confusing.  You returned the impact but got to keep it?  That's seems in error.
  Probably returned the Impact Wrench (free extra tool promo), and plans on selling the Impact Driver that comes in the kit with the drill.

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1595 on: Nov 10, 2017, 10:11 AM »

Yep, RStock51 is correct. In total I originally got the hammer drill driver kit, and along with that the impact wrench ($150) for free. Returned that impact wrench which brought the total to $187 with WI sales tax. I’m probably going to sell the 1/4” impact that came with the hammer drill. Here’s the links to the deal:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-GEN5X-Brushless-18-Volt-Compact-Hammer-Drill-Driver-and-3-Speed-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-R9205/206127587

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-GEN5X-Cordless-Brushless-1-2-in-Impact-Wrench-Tool-Only-with-Belt-Clip-R86011B/301996008

Add them to your cart to see the discount.

Offline Moosehaed

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1596 on: Nov 10, 2017, 10:20 AM »
Are the 4 amp batteries good enough for a 7" lazer drill?

Offline JohnF

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1597 on: Nov 10, 2017, 11:32 AM »
Yep, RStock51 is correct.

Ah, now I get it.  Two different "impact"s.  And now that I understand that, I understand the hack.
So, buy a Deal that includes a free Thing.  Go back and return the Thing and get refunded it's adjusted price and you have bought the Deal minus the adjusted free Thing price.

I like it and I can see how Home Depot would have priced this sort of thing in anyway.

I don't have a Menard's near me but I have used Harbor Freight coupons (they are local) at Home Depot.  All you have to do is show that it is valid for a comparable item.

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1598 on: Nov 10, 2017, 11:52 AM »
How can you get an 11% rebate price from Home Depot when Menards doesn't carry that same item? Rigid isn't sold at Menards so why would Home Depot give you a discount? Just curious how that works

Offline sodakdave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1599 on: Nov 10, 2017, 11:56 AM »
How can you get an 11% rebate price from Home Depot when Menards doesn't carry that same item? Rigid isn't sold at Menards so why would Home Depot give you a discount? Just curious how that works

It's a flat 11% rebate on all products in the form of store credit. It's not item specific, it's all purchases.

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1600 on: Nov 10, 2017, 11:56 AM »

They match the rebate itself and not the actual items being bought. You can use it on almost anything I believe. Also, an interesting point the lady made was that they actually can make out on the whole “deal” in that if the product was still new and unopened, they could put it back on the floor to sell, and be out less. Say I got the kit for $180 after I returned the impact wrench, they resell that for the regular price of $150 or a little discounted, and in total be at the consumer(s) paying $330 for both items instead of just the $280 for kit and free tool. Interesting thought

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1601 on: Nov 10, 2017, 12:34 PM »
Hi Gang.  Acme Tools is having a little sale.  Only 11% Off, but it brings the 8” K-Drill down to $222.46 and Free Shipping.  Promo code: WESALUTEYOU at checkout.  If someone wants the 6”, you can add a spare set of blades to hurdle the $199 free ship threshold.

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/k-drill-idrl08

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1602 on: Nov 10, 2017, 12:43 PM »
Ohh sorry. Must have bought the last one.

Kind of ironic that your Ice Shanty username is Kidder.  Just sayin’...LOL!

DN ;D

8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1603 on: Nov 10, 2017, 06:29 PM »
argh i had a 8" kdrill, extra blades and extension in my cart on the acme site.  saskatchewan even came up in the shipping options but upon further review at this time they do not ship outside the states.  and the search continues...

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1604 on: Nov 11, 2017, 07:55 AM »
Amazon has the Mr. Heater Portable Buddy for under $70 again If anyone’s been waiting for a good price.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002G51BZU/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

DN

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #1605 on: Nov 11, 2017, 08:09 AM »
Are the 4 amp batteries good enough for a 7" lazer drill?

That's the setup I use and drilled numerous holes through 19 inches of ice last year.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1606 on: Nov 11, 2017, 08:54 AM »
REEDS SPORTING GOODS...20% OFF CODE VD2017
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #1607 on: Nov 11, 2017, 08:55 AM »
argh i had a 8" kdrill, extra blades and extension in my cart on the acme site.  saskatchewan even came up in the shipping options but upon further review at this time they do not ship outside the states.  and the search continues...

Got Amazon Prime? I've got this in my watch list waiting for a price break: https://www.amazon.com/K-DRILL-8-In-Ice-Auger/dp/B017S2XC3E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1510412005&sr=8-3&keywords=k+drill
To fish or not to fish? That's a stupid question!

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”― Lewis Carroll

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #1608 on: Nov 11, 2017, 09:04 AM »

VIP price for the 8" is $237 and code will not apply to that. Their disclaimer is coupon/code off regular price or you get the current promo price whichever would be less. I get that.

I tried again after I saw someone else got it to work. No tax for me, free shipping = $199.96 to my door! thanks hardwater diehard!  :bow: :thumbsup: :woot:

Offline DrChill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1609 on: Nov 11, 2017, 09:26 AM »
Thank you for the reeds coupon  got my K-drill 8 inch for 213 after taxes

Offline stout93

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1610 on: Nov 11, 2017, 09:51 AM »
Got Amazon Prime? I've got this in my watch list waiting for a price break: https://www.amazon.com/K-DRILL-8-In-Ice-Auger/dp/B017S2XC3E/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1510412005&sr=8-3&keywords=k+drill

It says it's not eligible for Prime.

What price are you waiting for? Looks like it's $249 now.

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #1611 on: Nov 11, 2017, 10:43 AM »
It flips back and forth on Prime depending who the vendor is. Hey, whaddya know, Reed's is the current one and you can save $12 by going to their website (free shipping there too).

Offline JohnF

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1612 on: Nov 11, 2017, 11:14 AM »

6" k-drill shipped to my house: $160

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1613 on: Nov 11, 2017, 11:39 AM »
Reeds sporting goods is about impossible to navigate on my iPhone. I can't event enter the code, very wonky. Is anyone else having this trouble? Does reeds have an app by chance?

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1614 on: Nov 11, 2017, 11:58 AM »
Reeds sporting goods is about impossible to navigate on my iPhone. I can't event enter the code, very wonky. Is anyone else having this trouble? Does reeds have an app by chance?

The check out is even rough on my PC....got to hunt where to put the code ...you could try and call them .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #1615 on: Nov 11, 2017, 01:51 PM »
The check out is even rough on my PC....got to hunt where to put the code ...you could try and call them .
They ar pretty helpful over the phone. Have had to call them a couple of times because the web site was not letting me get an order processed.
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline da_teacher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1616 on: Nov 11, 2017, 02:46 PM »
Code doesn't work for me for the KDrill.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1617 on: Nov 11, 2017, 02:59 PM »
Maybe its your location ? Canada ? Did you try placing the order over the phone?

Offline esox_xtm

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • It's Showtime!
« Reply #1618 on: Nov 11, 2017, 04:14 PM »
Code doesn't work for me for the KDrill.

You did find the right place to enter it , yes? Mine didn't go the first time either. My issue was I had an account from a long time ago. It recognized my email but because I didn't enter the right password it kept me out. Sometime it helps if you type the code in instead of copy/paste. Don't know why but sometimes that the case for me. Still got some 11/11 left, go for it.

As long as I said 11/11, a special thank you to all our veterans and the sacrifices they have made for our freedoms!

Offline da_teacher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1619 on: Nov 11, 2017, 04:32 PM »
You did find the right place to enter it , yes? Mine didn't go the first time either. My issue was I had an account from a long time ago. It recognized my email but because I didn't enter the right password it kept me out. Sometime it helps if you type the code in instead of copy/paste. Don't know why but sometimes that the case for me. Still got some 11/11 left, go for it.

As long as I said 11/11, a special thank you to all our veterans and the sacrifices they have made for our freedoms!

Did you put in the code at checkout or before checkout?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.