Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1609784 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #10530 on: Nov 15, 2017, 03:06 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!!    ;D
  Calm and 30* on the Hill this am, high of 42 predicted here for today...hoping Tom and his son have similar conditions for today's Opening Day of deer season in his neck of the woods..good luck Tom!   :thumbsup:

Marv...hope your holding up ok and your day went well yesterday! Glad to hear the younger guy's are stepping up and taking some of the load off you...we have an apprentice that could learn from them... :whistle:  Last day of your work week, hope it goes well...have a safe day with the saws!   :thumbsup:
  Mr.Ninja...that sucks about the deal on the fish finder! Keep in mind that you're efforts of finding great deals are always appreciated, even if some don't have the decency to at least say thank you...you're doing a great job Sir!   :thumbsup:
  H2...Congrats  again on a nice buck, hope the muscles aren't too sore this morning from the drag!   :thumbsup:
  Wally..yes, looks like some rain in the forecast for Saturday's Opener here as well. Best of luck to Mr.WW... :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...hope you got your van under control, been there before, lol. Sounds like a great trip coming up, say hello to the gang at the Jack Daniels Distillery for me!    ;D

Our pour went well yesterday morning, no delays or mishaps to speak of...less an apprentice who would rather be on his phone texting away than working, simply pitiful. Guess having an uncle as the foreman has its perks....is what it is I guess, should be use to it by now.
  Regular start this morning at 6, we'll be ripping out old sidewalks right in front of one of the Capitol's entrance ways. We've been getting more compliments than complaints, so guess that's a good thing. Not certain how much more we'll be replacing until they pull the plug on the outside work, won't be too much longer before the temps won't allow it.
  Well...time to get ready for 8 more....cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10531 on: Nov 15, 2017, 03:40 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Eddie the only thing better than an uncle as Foreman is having a Dad that owns the company :whistle: The texting drives me up a wall when we are trying to get things done :%$#!: Glad the pour went well, hope today a good one as well Sir!

mr.clean how is vacation going? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

H2L you are probably stiff this morning from dragging out the buck. Hope you will be able to post pictures of it :clap:

Last night the Girls went and played bingo and the wife won $200. First time either of them ever won in 4 tries, she was excited!

I am way behind this morning so have got to get going. Today we are headed to the Heart of the jungle, Minneapolis. Last year we worked at the same place and one of the guys had his sandwich stolen out of the truck, it was half eaten ??? Yep odd things seem to happen in the land of misfits.

Best of luck if hitting the woods or hitting the lakes. Above all stay safe!

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10532 on: Nov 15, 2017, 05:33 AM »
Thanks everyone. My brother and I really didn't have to drag in very far but getting it into the back of the side x side did us in. Took the heart to a friend who had his knee replaced 2 weeks ago so isn't able to hunt this year. I am going to post a better story of the hunt over on My Hunting Forum, but I will get a picture on here....Thanks again....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10533 on: Nov 15, 2017, 05:56 AM »
Good Morning ER's looking forward H@L on the story and any pic. IFF I guess it would be pecked either way nice Jayhawk win. I'm surprised only one nail damaged as it was Jayhawk lead KU caught up most of the game. The weather here has warmed up again so no ice time yet. Have a good day.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10534 on: Nov 15, 2017, 07:24 AM »
Good Morning ER's, Well Marv I see your going to have a new Gander Outdoors/Overton's/Camping World.  My old gander district manager made mention of working on it, on FB.  Half eaten sandwich would like be finding a hair in your meal, don't know if you would want to finish it or not. 

Looks like at 29* the cover will stay on the boat this morning, well for a while anyway.  Would still like to get out and catch a couple eyes before the lid goes on.  Will have to dress for the cooler temp today, sure don't want to invite any sniffles to come home with me. 

Didn't have to bad of work day as the restocking items that were on the truck was on the light side, that can lead to a boring day. Haven't noticed many ice fishing items leaving the store as yet.  One guy did pick up a Jaw-Jacker and some jigs.

Mention of texting, car in front of me wandered a bit, once then again almost hitting the barrier in the left lane,  :nono: :nono: :cookoo: :%$#!: first chance I got I moved 3 lanes away from it, windows were heavy tinted so didn't see who the driver was.

H2L you deer is a white tail ?  Had a nice one walk out in front of me last time I was in the park on my way to the boat ramp.

Good luck to all with your day.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10535 on: Nov 15, 2017, 07:52 AM »
Morning all,

Thoughts & prayers to the victims of the shooting in CA yesterday  :'(  Also hope FL catches their serial killer before anyone else is murdered & hope that  :callcops: are able to locate the guy from HI that escaped the mental health institution before he harms anyone  :nono:   :%$#!:

IFF.....glad the restocking wasn't too bad  :clap:  time can certainly drag when there's not enough work to keep busy  :-\  hope you find a boatload of hungry eyes today  ;D  enjoy your day off sir  :thumbsup:
WS....congrats to your wife on the win  :clap: :thumbsup:  a half eaten sandwich  ???   either someone was just looking to steal ANYTHING  or someone was REALLY hungry  :-\  hope your bologna sandwich is in your pocket today  :woot:
Eddie....the whole texting thing is so far out of hand it drives me crazy  :wacko: :%$#!: :cookoo:  NOBODY needs to be connected 24/7 imo  ::) at work and driving are 2 places cell phones DEFINITELY don't belong  :nono:

It's 26* and calm out right now with a THICK blanket of fog  :o  hoping it lifts pretty soon as I have some errands to run. Looks like some lake effect snow being forecast for the end of the weekend & early next week after some freezing rain Saturday   >:(   might be having a white Thanksgiving this year  :)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #10536 on: Nov 15, 2017, 08:53 AM »
Good Morning, Gang

Sunny, with passing clouds right now, 39* going to the mid 40's, light breeze, Rain for Thursday & Saturday

Mason - I'll hoist 1 to you at the bourbon distilleries

H2L - Congratulations on the Buck

W.S. - Congrats. to the wife on her win, how much is she sharing with you?

Mrs. W.W. - Hate driving in the fog, can't see up ahead till it is too late, be careful driving

I.F.F. - Have Fun with the wallys

Time for me to start the van cleanout, lots of garbage bags ready for this one, and a pot of coffee, 'WHEE'

Be Safe - Have Fun - Stay Warm - Tight Lines or Straight Shots - Records & Limits - Good Eats - Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #10537 on: Nov 15, 2017, 12:51 PM »
Good afternoon/late morning for those in the mid west and western states. Sunny day  believe weather guessrs calling for temperatures in the forties. I have a few errands to run today then go over to house this evening . Neighbor across the street from house left message on answering machine saying his cars are parked in my driveway,he is having his heating system changed from oil to natural gas so street is being dug up figure it is best to wait until work crew leaves for the day.

Trophytaker1 welcome to the thread ,I'm in the same position  here in south east NY. hopefully by Christmas/New Years there will be thick enough ice in my area. A good Holiday and ice fishing season to you.
Deal Ninja understand your frustration about the Vexilar. Try and remember anything you post here on Ice shanty is on view to the world with exception of a few forums only members can accesses so anyone who comes across this website can see the deals you post. It is probably best to use PM feature when trying to help a certain member with a deal.
Hunt2long congratulations  :clap: :clap: glad all your hours in the stand paid off in a nice buck.
Capt.Jim have fun with the van clean out. Enjoy the vacation have a safe trip.
IFF had to read your post this morning I thought your wife had gotten attack by one of your neighborhood cats. Lately our night time deliveries have been coming during early morning hours makes for a mad scramble as stocking crew attempts to get needed items unloaded and shelves stocked before their shift ends .
Whopper Stopper congrats to your wife on bingo win is she treating you to dinner out this weekend. Good to hear younger crew members are doing climbing. Keep the lunches under lock today hope no equipment turns up missing .
Wallyworld seems our world gets crazier with each passing day these shootings are getting to be to frequent events. Hope the fog lifts and any snow does not hamper your Thanksgiving plans.
Eddie I know of a now deceased electrical worker who left the union because younger less experienced workers with connections were getting promotions over the older more experienced workers. The saying its who you know not what you know holds true in many work places. Glad your getting more compliments then complaints on the concrete work.

Have a good day . Best to all fishing and hunting.
Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10538 on: Nov 15, 2017, 02:32 PM »
Thanks everyone. I had only seen 2 small bucks in the last 3 years, so I was due. We have to be in NYC at 6:30am in the morning so will be a short night...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10539 on: Nov 15, 2017, 06:10 PM »
Afternoon / Evening, braved the low temp, 32* air temp water temp a 44.5 and everything had lock jaw.  Got a call from another Forum members.  One wants me to join him tomorrow morning for a few hours before I have to head for work.  The other one heads up the forum, and does some give away, where members get to pick from the prizes.  I offered to do a morning trip on ice for a member and guest to join me targeting Yellow Perch and Walleyes, with everything furnished, and will give them each one of my custom rod setups. 

See I have a broken limb hanging down on a shed roof.  Will have to take after it with a pole saw.  No ladder needed  ;D

Time to fire up the grill.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10540 on: Nov 16, 2017, 03:26 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  38* and some drizzle, high of 47 with off and on rain expected today.
  Thoughts and prayers to the victims and families in the California and Tampa shootings...

Bud..better luck with the fishing today, that's an excellent prize you offered, awesome! Best of luck on a successful trip when that happens!   :clap: :thumbsup: :icefish:
  H2...hope you have a safe ride to and from NYC, best wishes to your wife today Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...how are things coming along at the house for you? Hope you get a chance to enjoy a day or two doing something other than working. Have a great day!   :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...get the van cleaned out?
  Wally...we haven't had a white Thanksgiving in quite some time here. Crossing fingers that lake effect snow coming isn't too bad for you this weekend.   :thumbsup:
   Marv..what's on the planner for today? Congratulations to your wife on the Bingo win, hope she stays on a roll!!   :thumbsup:

Not certain what we'll be doing today, we're all ready for another pour and scheduled for tomorrow at 6am. Rumor has it we might have a short day due to weather, no problem with that.
  Will be having a Thanksgiving dinner this evening with my Mom and many of my family members at the Alzheimer's facility, looking forward to that.
  Time to get ready for the day again.....cawfee's on gang!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10541 on: Nov 16, 2017, 04:36 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....hope your day goes by quickly whether it's a short one or not  @)  enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner with your Mom tonite  :thumbsup:
H2L....safe travels to the city, hope the report is another good one  ;)2
IFF....better luck today sir  ;D  that prize package is VERY generous of you  :clap: :bow: 
CaptJ....hope you had enough garbage bags handy  :roflmao:  have a great time on vacation, some beautiful country for sure  :thumbsup:
MrC.....nice your neighbor gave you a heads up about using your driveway & the work being done  ;)  hope the clean out is winding down for you
WS.....you made it to the weekend again  :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :clap:  hope you're mending ok, might need those muscles again before the weekend's over :woot:

Driving a friend to a medical procedure later this morning, that should pretty much fill the rest of my day. Got my book & travel mug ready to go, might grab a granola bar for my pocket too :whistle: 

Have a good day whatever's on your plate. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10542 on: Nov 16, 2017, 05:12 AM »
Good Morning Eddie, Wally! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

2x I have written and 2x it's been lost. Now the short version as I have to get going :%$#!:

Best of luck if sitting in the stand or heading to the lake :thumbsup: Above all stay safe everyone!

WS

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #10543 on: Nov 16, 2017, 10:19 AM »
Good Morning, Good Morning

Started the day with rain, now sunny, but damp & slight chill in the air, temps. to go to the mid 50's by afternoon

The van clean out went better than usual yesterday, I put a Waste Management 'Bagster' into my single axle dump trailer, this works well for me because I can transport
     it to jobs for clean up after work when partial loads are the  norm., anyway, I filled the Bagster 1/4 way with trash, debris and refuse, reorganized and the like, Now I can see
     to the rear of the van thru the rear-view mirror, still should pare down on the tools carried, but no place to put/store them, the township gets crazy fees for sheds plus adds to
     the taxes already collected, nope not doing it, I'll suffer with a loaded van

We have the Ryman Theater on tap for a show while in Nashville, The tour guide (wife) has just about everything planed, I'll have to learn how to post pictures when we get back

I thought I would be doing a small tile rip out and replacement today, the customer called, she still hasn't found the tile she wants on the floor yet, I told her that we can start
     after vacation, the rip out is going to be dirty and messy, second floor bath floor, no sense in doing the rip out then leaving it for 2 weeks while she tries to find the tile &
     grout she likes/wants, I don't want anyone getting hurt feet while bare foot on the floor in between rip out and the new floor going in, have got 2 small day jobs to do
     so it will work out later, besides i.f. gear always needs some attention

Will be signing up for Medicare this afternoon, hoping this won't be a problem, more on this later

Be Safe - Have Fun - Stay Warm - Tight Lines & Straight Shots - Records & Limits - Good Eats - Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #10544 on: Nov 16, 2017, 02:06 PM »
Good afternoon everyone sunny but windy outside had some rain come through this morning.
Hunts2long safe trip to NYC may all your wife's reports bring good news.
IFF very nice of you to offer a guided ice fishing trip as a prize. Hope today's fishing trip yielded a few keeper size walleyes for you and your friend.
Eddie have a great time with your mom and family members tonight . If Capt.Jim visits Jack Daniels distillery he will have to raise a glass of OlD NO.7 elsewhere unless things have changed believe the distillery is in a dry county I forget the story of how they are allowed to produce alcohol  but not sell or serve it.
Wallyworld nice of you to help out neighbor. To answer your and Eddie's questions about house clean out so far I have had a lazy week relaxing at condo never gotten myself out of work schedule sleep patterns. I will have to get there this evening . My neighbor has been a good friend over the years especially as my parents got older would help them with snow removal if he was home and I was working .
Whopper Stopper I have been having a lot of problems with my internet service lately think I need to upgrade my software or think about getting a new computer in 2018. .
Capt.Jim glad you got some things out of your work van. Understand not building a storage shed family friends who had property in Ocean City(NJ) sold their property because of tax rates and maintenance need on their older residence.
Have a good day folks. Best to all fish and hunting.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10545 on: Nov 16, 2017, 11:19 PM »
Good Evening, We coached one on our method of use spoons and he caught his personal best Walleye at 23.5 inch weighing an even 5#  Not very common for this lake.  As well as two good eater sized 18 and 19" ones.  We encourage putting the big one back for the spring egg taking operation.

So far its not looking good for taking the boat out again weather wise, before the ramps are close for the season. :( 

Early pillow time for me have to open the store in the morning.

Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10546 on: Nov 17, 2017, 02:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Blustery NW winds and 31* this am, high of 39 expected today. Some snow flurries falling as I type, they look just like tiny styrofoam balls.

Running way behind this morn, so I'll put the cawfee on and catch up to you all this afternoon!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10547 on: Nov 17, 2017, 03:59 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

Mid 30's with sleet and rain expected as the day goes on.

Bud before I get proofed again I wanted to comment on the Gander Outdoors here. You said we were getting one and word is on this end is we aren't. The store was fairly new and it is a beautiful building but it it located between two exits and that is the primary reason we were told it wasn't going to be included with the reopening of the Gander Outdoors/ Camping World stores. Evidently they had decided there were too many cars driving by that didn't know they were there. If someone spotted the building and decided to go back it was virtually a 9 mile loop to get turned around and go back. They said the store should have never been built there. I am certainly not saying you are wrong but it's all news to me. I doubt I would spend much time in there regardless with the owners views on hunting and guns, but I am sure some would for the camping. It will be interesting to see what happens.

This morning I am going to load up a few things and head to the shack for the WI gun opener tomorrow. I am only hunting the one day as I have a couple of bids that I have to do on Sunday. Every year from my rifle stand I watch deer travel the same trail as they head toward the safety of the big woods. Almost without exception bringing up the rear is a buck, and of course they they come in all sizes lol I have orders from the wife that if I am shooting another deer it had best be a big one, I will have to keep that in mind ???

Best of luck to everyone on the board that will be taking in the 2017 season :thumbsup: Shoot straight and stay safe!

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10548 on: Nov 17, 2017, 04:54 AM »
Morning all,

IFF....sounds like you & the crew had a good day on the water  :clap: congrats to the gentleman with his personal best eye  :thumbsup: bet there was some hootin' & hollerin' involved  :woot:
WS....safe travels & good luck in the stand sir   :)   careful dragging that "big one"   :flex:  you don't need a repeat of the last time  :nono:
CaptJ.....how did the Medicare sign up go  ???  hope it was a smoother operation than going to the dmv  :roflmao:
Eddie.....another early out Friday yay  :thumbsup:  everything set for tomorrow morning  ???  best of luck to you & your sons  :flex:
MrC....just when your body starts to switch to a "normal" schedule, vacation is over & it's time to switch back again  :wacko: nothing at all easy about that world  ::)  enjoy the rest of your time off
H2L.....hope the drive wasn't too bad for you & the wife yesterday  :)

A cold windy one today but sunny. Rain/snow starts tomorrow & lasts till Tuesday, amounts keep changing so it will be a wait & see event  :blink:

Have a good day at work or play. Good luck to all hitting the woods tomorrow  :thumbsup:  Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10549 on: Nov 17, 2017, 05:20 AM »
Good Morning. All went well with the trip to NYC. We were able to get back home by 4:30. I didn't want to be on the Thurway when it was dark and the deer on the move. Did see a few yesterday morning on the way down.
WS, the very best of luck this weekend. I know there won't be many hunters up here this weekend with the Southern Zone opening in the morning. Everyone goes South to fill the freezer.
To those hunting this weekend be safe and Good Luck....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10550 on: Nov 17, 2017, 08:13 AM »
Good Morning ER's

With that Marv, maybe it a different location than the one you mentioned ?  Anyway Good Luck for the opening day, see the guessers are saying rain snow mix later today.  Will be going in for a short 5 hrs this morning.

Looks like the hallway is a bit crowed this morning  ;D 

Take care all.
Bud

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #10551 on: Nov 17, 2017, 08:30 AM »
Good Morning, Everybody

Very Breezy Today, High is supposed to get to the mid 50's, sun with very few clouds

Mrs. W.W. - Even thou it is claimed to be easy, I did not understand the sign-up procedure for Medicare-I tried reading the handbook that was sent to me, confused me more, went
     to the Social Security website, signed in, couple of clicks, find out I'm already signed up; ?; call the 800 number, get a LIVE person, explain the problem, get told that sign-up
     is automatic if you are collecting S.S. at age 65 for Medicare 'A' & 'B', I have no card, takes about 4 weeks to get it, 1 good thing is I have till April 2018 to make any changes
     during the enrollment period, for me being my birthday is in January it is birth month, 3 months back, 3 months forward, if I understand properly; have to have a sit-down
     with the wife to go over all the details about this - More on this as it develops

Be Safe - Stay Warm - Have Fun - Tight Lines or Straight Shots - Records & Limits - Good Eats - Get Well Soon

Morning, I.F.F.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10552 on: Nov 17, 2017, 06:47 PM »
Good Evening Capt-Jim  Right confusing as all H=ll, now you will have lots of mail, from every Insurance Company in the World, wanting to sell you more Insurance. ::)

What they don't tell you, if you sign up with anyone, even for -0- $$, they don't want you to use your card.  Medicare pays them to provide you a place to see a Doctor, whether or not you even go to one, they get a Monthly payment.  :cookoo: :cookoo: I know.  Good luck figuring it all out.

Think I am sleeping in, that is until I need to get up :whistle:  ::)
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10553 on: Nov 18, 2017, 04:31 AM »
Morning all,

CaptJ.....sounds about right for a govt. operation  :cookoo: :wacko:  I haven't quite reached that age yet & am not looking forward to the whole signing up process  :unsure: :blink:  thanks for the info
IFF....a govt. agency doing something financially that makes no sense :o :cookoo: say it ain't so  :woot: :roflmao:  hope you got some good zzzzzz's  ;)
WS/Eddie....good luck this morning gentlemen  :thumbsup:  hope that trophy rack is in your sights  :flex: ;)2

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline quackpot

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10554 on: Nov 18, 2017, 04:36 AM »
Good morning everyone, getting ready to leave to put on a dock tournament at a local creek. It's a fun way ready for ice season. 22' of water with vertical jigging or dead sticking. Have a great day

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #10555 on: Nov 18, 2017, 04:54 AM »
Good morning early risers. Believe I'm supposed to see some rain today .
Capt. Jim hopefully there is someone at your local social services office who can help you through the enrollment process. My fear is that medicare and social security will be in sad shape by the time I'm eligible for both programs.
Wallyworld may any lake effect snows not leave you buried. Hope your friend procedure was problem free yesterday.
IFF good coaching job congratulations to your friend good call releasing it so the fish can be milked of it's eggs this spring.
Hunts2long glad it was a good trip to NYC .
Eddie ,Whopper Stopper best to both of you on your hunts this weekend.
Welcome to the thread Quackpot have fun at the tournament.
A safe and good Saturday to all will check back later to read everyone's posts. Safe and good hunts to all after big game. Best to all fishing.
Steve

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10556 on: Nov 18, 2017, 05:10 AM »
Morning everyone!  I spent yesterday morning cooking a turkey in my Big Green egg for my sister’s Thanksgiving work luncheon, then went to the plant and retrieved my ice shacks and ice gear.  I keep all that stuff stored at work during the off season.  Today I’m making venison jerky for our hunting group at the farm.  It’s quite a job, but I enjoy doing it.  I posted some photos in the thread last year, here:  https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=291520.msg3548617#msg3548617

I have 30 lbs. to do, or three batches that size.

Good luck to our deer hunters in the stands today!  I hope a personal best monster strides by!  I hope everyone has a great day.  Welcome quackpot!  Morning Steve and Pat!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10557 on: Nov 18, 2017, 05:52 AM »
20 degrees this morning. If those that are hunting in the Southern Zone this morning are seeing the sun rise, I am seeing, they have already had a great day in the woods.
Not much planned for me today. Hope you hunters had a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10558 on: Nov 18, 2017, 06:10 AM »
H2L....you are so right about the sunrise this morning !! Took a couple shots from my driveway

absolutely beautiful!!!!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10559 on: Nov 18, 2017, 06:16 AM »
Y’all know what that red sky means right?  It means that this is on its way. lol :pinch:  It’s A LOT soggy here today!

DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.