Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1620927 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #10440 on: Nov 07, 2017, 11:12 PM »
Evening all, well POOK, drove the blazer to work, forgot to take my lunch out of the refrigerator, clocked out for lunch was going to drive threw a nearby Burger King ,and might know wouldn't start.  Got out jumper cables and wanted for store to close, and nope a no go. Not even a solenoid click.  ???, Got a ride home from an associate, gave him a $20 for going out of his way.  Looks like a trip back with my pickup and tools to do what ever it takes to get ole bessey to run.  :unsure: :cookoo:
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #10441 on: Nov 08, 2017, 02:34 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D
  28* and light wind this am, high of 42 expected here today. We had our first sighting of snowflakes ( the original ones ) last evening, still a trace on the ground and vehicles this morning... :tipup:

Bud..sorry to hear about the battery issue last evening, that sucks. Good luck today with the switch of battery's.   :thumbsup:
  1Mo...that was an interesting reply, especially about the spikes!  ;D. Looking forward to the next one!
  Capt.J...Best wishes to your wife with her recovery! Great news on the baby coming...a big thank you to your son for his service!  :thumbsup:
  Steve..we didn't get enough snow here last night to use the snow brush yet, but mine's ready also!   ;D
  Mike..glad to see you back and pecking away, good deal!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally..I got the "woollies" ready to go... :roflmao: :thumbsup:   Won't be wearing them this morning, but they're ready!
  Marv..hope you made it through the day ok yesterday, be careful not to over do it today. Have a safe day Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...all ready for your trip? Hope the weather and deer cooperate for you and the crew.... :thumbsup:
  OG...I set my son up with about 1/3 of all the lures you sent me for a birthday gift....that was a huge hit! Thank you again for sharing that deal with me, awesome!   :thumbsup:

We got concrete coming at 6, starting at 5 this am. By the looks of the time, I've got to get moving!
   Cawfee's on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10442 on: Nov 08, 2017, 03:44 AM »
Eddie thinking maybe the starter solenoid gave out.  Just what I like to do, crawling under my car when its 28* out.  :nono: :%$#!:
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10443 on: Nov 08, 2017, 03:50 AM »
Good Morning Eddie! Good Morning Everyone :bow:

We also have an earlier than normal start today due to extra travel time. We started a big trim job yesterday and with any luck will finish it up by days end. I have never had a flu shot until this year when my Dr told me I was getting one ??? Of the 5 guys at work including the boss who went to the Dr yesterday, all are sick as dosed rats. Not sure what they all have, but with fevers, chills, and no voices they have some nasty stuff. So far all is well on my end  :flex:

My back is looking forward to a few days off. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not but the end is in sight. Thanks again for the well wishes.

IW good luck on the hunt Sir! safe travels to the whole gang!

Hope the pour goes well for you and the crew Eddie!

Bud, best of luck getting the flivver to run :thumbsup:

Enjoy your day Wally! I brought an extra jacket today to stay warm in case you were wondering :roflmao:

I have to fire up the old Buick and get heading to the jungle.

Best of luck if on the water, in the stand, or baking something good :clap: Above all stay safe!

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10444 on: Nov 08, 2017, 04:25 AM »
25 degrees this morning. Glad everyone is doing well. I have been in the woods almost everyday. Morning and evening sits. Yesterday a total of almost 7 hours. Not sure how long I will last this morning. Not seeing any deer. The guys that are getting them are hunting with a group and moving the deer. They are getting some nice ones. This cooler weather will help get them moving on their own.
Eddie, bowling was fair. 5 or 6 pins below my avg.
Have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #10445 on: Nov 08, 2017, 04:29 AM »

Good morning Bud, Eddie, Marv, ER's,
                            It's 27* and clear here on my hill, with a high of 43*, we had flurries yesterday!
                            Bud........Good luck with the Blazer, I don't crawl on the ground any more, those days are gone. :wacko:
                            Marv.......Stay warm the cold can make those rib muscles stiffen up. :%$#!:
                            Eddie.......Happy Hump Day, I hope the pour goes well! :flex:
                            Wally.......Does Mr. WW have that deer all cut up and in the freeze? ???
                            1MOFISH........I haven't seen you here before so welcome to the morning addiction. :clap:
                            Thank you all for the encouraging words for a good trip, this will be my last post until the 19th, I hope to
                   have news of a successful hunt, I will take some pictures no matter what the outcome is!
                            I hope everyone has a good Wednesday and a good 10 days here in civilization. lol
                            Old Sailor......Please hold down the fort in the Joke Dept.

IW

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #10446 on: Nov 08, 2017, 04:38 AM »
IW we hope to see pics of a successful hunt!! Good luck!! I'll do my best on the Joke's thread!! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10447 on: Nov 08, 2017, 04:46 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....good to hear you grabbed that extra layer this morning  :roflmao: :clap:  no need to catch a cold & start coughing with those sore ribs  :nono:  hope the day passes w/o too much strain on you  ;)
H2L.....the cold weather has got the deer moving in this area, lots of car/deer accidents  :(  there's a button buck laying on the edge of my lawn that got hit  :'(  hoping the town picks him up before the coyotes drag him off  :-\  good luck in the stand  :)
IFF....sorry to hear your buggy left you stranded  :(  hope you can get it up & running again w/o freezing your fingers  :flex:
CaptJim...congrats on the upcoming grand baby  :thumbsup: :clap:  thank your son for his service and thank you & the rest of the family for all the sacrifices you make while your son is serving our country  :bow:
IW....morning sir  ;D  enjoy your time in the wilderness  ;)2  looking forward to the stories & pics  :)  yep the venison is tucked away in the freezer  :thumbsup:

Managed to get fishing camp all squared away yesterday  :clap:  Today I'll tackle the leaves and lawn here at home  :flex:  Weatherman is calling for lake effect snow Thursday night. Definitely time to get the mowers put away and move the tractor/snowblower to the garage.

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10448 on: Nov 08, 2017, 06:26 PM »
Yesterday had a very close encounter with a wide 8pts about 18" wide . Only place that no shot was presented and that's where he shows up. Oh well my wife on her Mexican vacation for two weeks and I'm the king of the castle. lol Cooked the small inside tenderloins in butter candy onions and garlic,boiled baby red potatoes,and had a last tomatoes salad of the season,with onions,black olives,and some crumbled feta cheese. It was pretty good if I say so myself. The temps where 32 in the morning and hunted Pa. A doe and twin fawns walk by at 25 yards. That was it,gave up at 10am,and the temps where going into the high 40's so I skinned out my buck and got it into the cooler. Did some put off stuff this afternoon and didn't hunt,3 more days of bow season. Two more weeks in special regulations zone but those areas can hold few deer or look like a zoo. The 3 spots I have are pretty lean but I've taken a couple wide rack deer there. Good luck to all hunting and fishing.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10449 on: Nov 09, 2017, 03:02 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 22* this am, high of 45 expected here today. Weather app shows a low of 12 and a high of 26 for tomorrow...we're getting there!  :icefish: 

Jeff..you're probably driving already...should be a nice day for your road trip, wishing you safe travels and wonderful time with your crew!! Best of luck with the Maine whitetails!!    :thumbsup:
  Capt54...those inner tenderloins are my favorite also, that sounds like a fine meal you prepared, yum! Good luck today if you're heading out, maybe that 8 pointer will offer a better shot this time!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...hope your day went well yesterday and you got things buttoned up around the home, didn't realize you were expecting some lake effect snow already, yikes! You'll have to keep us posted, crossing fingers you don't get hit with a big storm!   :thumbsup:
  H2...hope yesterday's hunt went better for you Sir! You've been putting in a lot hours, best wishes on a nice reward for your efforts!  :thumbsup:
  Marv..did you and the crew finish up the trim job yesterday? Sounds like the flu shot worked out well for you, I'm still kind of hesitant on getting that one. Hope you get a few relaxing days off now to get those rib muscles back to mending.   :thumbsup:
  Bud..how did things go on the Blazer fix yesterday? Was wondering if the positive power cable to the starter might have possibly been an issue? 

Yesterday's pour went well.  It was a fairly small section but in a high volume traffic area right near one of the entrances to the Capitol and at a bus stop location. Lots of on lookers as the business day began.
  Had a few younger boys watching as I was straightening out some of the edges on one piece. They seemed like good kids and were watching very closely, asked a few questions. One of them asked me how long I've been doing this type of work...lol..so I asked him how old he was? He replied 12. I told him to multiply that by about 3 and he'd be real close...his multiplication skills were good, so that was encouraging!!   ;D   :clap: :thumbsup:
  6am start this morning getting another area ready for a pour tomorrow... :woot:   We've been using hot water in the mix with an accelerator to speed up the setting process, solar blankets will also have to be put on top to prevent any type of freezing on tomorrow's section.
  Enough about concrete 101 for today,  ;D, cawfee's on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10450 on: Nov 09, 2017, 04:14 AM »
Good Morning ER's temps going back down again,was nice to have a few warmer days for the outside stuff. Mason thanks for putting the coffee on I'll need a cup or two. ? for the early birds anyone ever use bagley's silver thread if so did you like it- thinking of trying it for a change of pace. NW has signs of ice almost ready. Hope everyones adventures the rest of the week/end go off without a hitch. Mason glad you were able to help your sons box. Bud hope you got the vehicle fixed. IW have fun at camp. DN keep the deal things going. DN what's your thought on a solstice I picked one up and it seems better than some others that were a little more money. I'm scratching my head on this.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10451 on: Nov 09, 2017, 04:25 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

Good luck to you and the crew today Eddie! Hope the pour goes well. Any thoughts on weekend plans yet?

H2 hope you get one to pass by you today if you head out! Best of luck and shoot straight!

Tom we have some cold air here if interested I cold try and push some over to you ???

Wally what's on the agenda for the day? They are leaving people out on Red Lake starting tomorrow. They are reporting 4" of ice in spots.

Not much going on here today, as a matter of fact nothing lol

Hope you all have a good Thursday! Stay safe

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10452 on: Nov 09, 2017, 04:30 AM »
WS rest up then might be time to help healing process

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10453 on: Nov 09, 2017, 04:49 AM »
Good Morning. 22 here this morning. Hope everyone is well. No hunting this morning, Wife has some test this AM. Still not seeing any deer. In the woods about 7 hours yesterday. Buck made a scrape about 20 yds from one of the stands I sit in. He is thumbing his nose at me...lol. This afternoon looks good but Friday I may have to break out my warm clothes. 20's and windy. I do spend a lot of time in the woods, how do you think I got my name...lol
Eddie, my brother worked in the concrete business for years. In Texas and Wy on oil rigs and up here for Millers.
Everyone have a good day...h2l
Northville, NY

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10454 on: Nov 09, 2017, 06:02 AM »
WS We have snow guessed for this afternoon. I just checked my one forecast place. It is calling for lows in the mid teens for a few days. Low winds so we might make some ice but it will not last.

There are two toons still on docks by our launch.  One owner probably does not know where she is going to store it as she has been blocked from pushing it across the lot owned by some one else to get it to her lot. This is the young man that she and a guy harassed a couple of years ago while he was legally ice fishing. A few years ago that same toon got froze in the first ice.

eddie Maybe it was you talking about concrete pours that made my back hurt so bad the last few days. It got so bad that I came home a day early from the hunting property. LOL

I did get most of the work done to get ready for the firearms opening on the 15th. The deer have been hungry as they are eating up any carrots we put out almost over night. We are saving the acorns we have for firearms season but have gone through a bunch of carrots. We will have to cut back on the bait for firearms season as now we are baiting bow hunting spots that can be seen from our firearms blinds. We are only allowed two gallons of bait total at any time from a blind.

I was looking at the ponderosa pines at my sons yesterday, his mother and I bought the place in 1969. I can not believe how huge some of them are now. Some are dying off now but no way to get them dropped to save the lumber in them. We will have to look the situation over afte deer season as they are on the edge of a deer bedding area. I wish I had my deceased cousins band saw mill. Even some of the red oaks on the property, that weren't there when we bought the place are getting huge as well. I could use WS for a while to take some down that are endangering buildings if they fall. After his mother and I divorced she never trimmed any thing in the yard so it got over grown.

H2l At least you can see the scrape. The only scrape I have found is blocked from my view from my tower blind. A deer can come to it and leave with out me ever seeing it. We have one buck doing just that on camera.

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10455 on: Nov 09, 2017, 06:34 AM »
Morning all,

C54......sounds like you won't have to eat frozen dinners for the 2 weeks your wife is on vacation  :clap:
Eddie....things could be a bit dicey on your way to work tomorrow morning judging from the forecast  :-\  with common core math the young lad probably spent twice as long figuring 12 x 3  :wacko:  but hey if he got the right answer that's a  :thumbsup:
TT....hope your back feels better soon  ;)  hard to do anything with an aching back  :(
IFF.....Blazer all squared away now  ???  hope it wasn't anything major
WS.....you made it to the "weekend"  :flex: :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:  hope your sore muscles get a chance to mend before you're back at it again  ;)2 can't believe the ice over on Upper Red already  :o  sure wish we were coming back out there this year, but the home improvements took a good chunk of change out of the "playtime" budget  :(  maybe next year we'll make it for a couple nights  ;)
H2L....hope the wife's tests go well  :thumbsup:  MrWW is like you, he can easily spend 10 hours in a stand  :cookoo:  me....not so much  :roflmao:

I got the leaves cleaned up and the lawn mowed yesterday  :thumbsup:  Amazed at how saturated the ground is  :blink: thought I might end up stuck before I got finished  :woot: today is supposed to be sunny & 50* so I'll be working on some odds & ends outside  :)  tonight it all changes with freezing rain, winds and some lake effect snow  :o  tomorrow's high only in the mid 20s, lows near 10*  ::)  good thing some places will be closed for veteran's day, might prevent a few accidents  ;)

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10456 on: Nov 09, 2017, 10:48 AM »
This morning my son hit a big buck at 7:20 am. He hit a little back, it was chasing a hot doe. It kind of bolted at the shot. Arrow was covered in very dark blood, with 52 years experience ( I'm not an expert) but I'd say he hit liver. It also had a faint smell of gut but it was a quartering forward shot.  I was hunting another parcel a couple of miles away. I told him not to go after it and just stay in his stand, two other bucks where in pursuit in the next 20 minutes.  A little 4 pts and a wider than his ears 8 pts. My son said his was a little bit narrower but had nice white horns and 9" G 2's. This waiting game is tough. I at least want to wait till 1:30 to find this deer. I'm saying  he's dead but you never know. I hoping the 2" Rage does its job on a not perfect shot. Wish us luck.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10457 on: Nov 09, 2017, 11:18 AM »
Live from the shop....Capt54...best of luck to you and your son tracking that buck, sounds like a real nice one, awesome!!!

Online wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10458 on: Nov 09, 2017, 11:53 AM »
Good luck C54 & son  ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10459 on: Nov 09, 2017, 12:13 PM »
Good luck Capt54   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10460 on: Nov 09, 2017, 12:20 PM »
Good luck Capt!   ;)2
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10461 on: Nov 09, 2017, 01:06 PM »
you should have some karma miles yet good luck capt.

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10462 on: Nov 09, 2017, 04:07 PM »
Well, boys we waited till 2pm. My son marked where the buck was standing and the last place he saw him before going down hill. I found dark dried up blood on yellow maple leaves and started glassing the bottom didn't take long he was bedded 50 yards away head on his side. I actually spotted him lying there. He was stiff but still warm inside so I really don't no when he died but he did. It was great to celebrate this deer with my son,getting old I appreciate everything more. Glad the recovery so easy a not a goose chase. I been on a couple of those in my 52 years of hunting. After pulling up a straight up hill the deer cart did not nice job on the next 400 yards or so. Some specs on him 16.25 " 9" G2's  G3's 6" not a monster but a very nice Pa. buck. Now we've got two bucks to butcher on Sunday. Thanks for all the best wishes. Good luck to all. I'm not cooking tonight  a shower Pizza and beer and bed. I'm tuckered out,I'm old lol

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10463 on: Nov 09, 2017, 04:25 PM »
Congratulations to both of you Capt......
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10464 on: Nov 09, 2017, 04:31 PM »
Congratulations to both of you Capt......

X2 Capt hope you have some pictures :clap:

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10465 on: Nov 09, 2017, 04:32 PM »
CONGRATULAtIONS to both you and your son Capt., that was a smart move waiting, very nice buck, well done!! Thanks for letting us a tag along on that memory, good stuff!!   :clap: :bow: :thumbsup:

Online tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10466 on: Nov 09, 2017, 05:58 PM »
Captain  Congrats to both of you!!! If you can find an old fashioned fence stretcher it would help pulling a deer up out of a hole. I have 100 foot of rope on mine that I use to hang my deer. I can pull a pretty big deer up with little effort and the lock on it keeps it there. Woops I have only 50 feet of rope on mine. that is the length of rope that I split with my son for his fence stretcher. He used it to hang the deer he shot the other night.

I sat down at the computer for a few minutes around 4 pm to check some things out before going to the last fish fry for the year at the VFW.  The decks were bare when I sat down but white with snow 10 minutes later. I had thought I would blow some leaves tomorrow but not now. When we came out of the fish fry the roads were icy from the snow melting and then freezing. I guess I will not be blowing leaves tomorrow.

I drove the wife to her Drs. appointment this morning. It was with the Dr she had trouble with the last time. Entirely different today as she actually listened this time. She ended up prescribing a special mixed cream to put on where the pain is. We had to go to a special drug store to get it made. Believe it or not it has helped after only two applications. I just hope the ingredient in the cream gets rid of the inflammation that is causing the pain.  Finally some help for the wife.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10467 on: Nov 09, 2017, 06:41 PM »
Congrats Captain to you and your son. Good Job

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #10468 on: Nov 09, 2017, 07:58 PM »
Good evening folks I made some note so hopefully will not forget replying to everyone who has posted since my last post. Busy morning early afternoon for me my brother in and I made a trip to Sullivan County (south west Catskill Mtn. area of NY.) MY family has a vacation home not to far from site of 1969 Woodstock festival. The home suffered some damage from a fallen tree a while back the two of us were removing items from a storage unit and taking them to county landfill. The unit is now empty so one less monthly bill for me to pay. I did not get home until 1:30 PM this was after an 8 hour night shift thankfully I'm off tomorrow so can try and catch up on sleep.
Capt.Jim  congratulations to your son and DIL will this be your first grandchild or first male grandchild. May your wife have a speedy recovery from her surgery ,all the best for Stepdaughter#1 with her medical issues. Glad stepdaughter#2 and husband are back safely from vacation. May you continue to have good reports on the prostrate.
1mofish welcome to the 9:45 thread stop by whenever you feel like it, sure the Dominator will love his present and good ice fishing season to both of you.
Eddie hope todays pour went well I was wondering what tricks you masons had to deal with the cold weather and concrete curing. Good luck to your sons and you if hunting this weekend.
IFF hope you have resolved issues with the Blazer nothing like coming out of work and your vehicle will not start glad a coworker was there to bring you home.
Whopper Stopper is the trim job completed, thank you for reminding me to get a flu shot. May your crew members all have quick recoveries from their illnesses.
Hunts2long may you be rewarded for all the hours you have put in searching for a deer. It has got to be frustrating when you can see a nice buck but have no clear shot.
Ice wander will look for report once you return from trip hoping to see photos of many happy hunters and their deer.
Wallyworld did you complete all the yard work and get tractor /snowblower ready for use this Winter.
Captain54 congratulations to your son glad it was not a long tracking job.
Mr.Turkey good to read your wife is getting relief from new medication. Be careful when out on the roads with other drivers who seem to forget from one Winter to the next how to drive on snow covered and icy roadways.

Have a good evening time for me to prepare for another 8 hours of work.
Steve

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #10469 on: Nov 09, 2017, 09:29 PM »
Good Evening, All

Mixed sun & clouds today - Hi temp. in the high 40's - A bit of a breeze, but not bad - Friday p.m. into Saturday is when the COLD gets here, 20's @ night Friday, high 30's on
     Saturday

54 - Nice to hear that your son bagged one, congrats.

T.T. - good to hear the special ointment works

H2L - Patience, how much is left to you season?

Mason - How much was the last pour?

I.F.F. - what did you find with the Blazer?

I.W. - Have Fun @ the camp

Mrs. W.W. - Is everything ready or close to it for this year ?

1mofish - Welcome to the 9:45 - enjoy

W.S. - how's the back ?

O.G. - R.D. - Evening, gentlemen

Clean - 'Downsizing' is good, 1 thing it does is bring back good memories - Yes, 1st grandchild, a boy, fishing partner, I hope

I have to light a 'fire' under my sister(younger) about cleaning out the house, garage, shed @ my parents house(both gone 11 years) and prepping for sale, old Victorian, trying
     to be nice about it, but might have to play 'dirty', she puts a 'hoarder' to shame, most of the 'items' accumulated are discounted 'closeouts' from stores, if it is on sale, she
     buys 4 to 6 because it 'was on sale', this is going to be a long, drawn out, process; work on Friday finishing a wall cutout for a customer going from the kitchen area to the
     living room area of a ranch condo., this one is at the customer's call, both of them work so when 1 is home, I work, they are happy and I've been paid already so whatever
     'turns the wheel' - Wife is slowly getting better with the knee, thank you for the best wishes - And 'Thank You' to all of you for your thoughts and prayers for our military
     service men and women, past, present, & future

Be Safe - Stay Warm - Have Fun - Records & Limits - Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.