Author Topic: Lake Yankton  (Read 1830 times)

Offline BucksNDucks

• Team IceShanty Regular
Lake Yankton
« on: Dec 10, 2009, 06:41 PM »
just wondering if anybody has heard the ice conditions or any fishing reports (if ice) i called Captain Norms bait shop in Yankton and the lady didnt even know what i was talking about! haha im planing on making a trip over there saturday if there is ice. THanks
See ya on the ice!!! Go Packers!!!

Offline majormaj

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • They just call me Major.
Re: Lake Yankton
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2009, 07:56 AM »
Don't ya just love helpful baitshop workers?   ::)  Let us know how you do over there.

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 12, 2009, 09:56 AM »
Geez.  Like cant they see the water from the front window of Captain Norms?  One thing I can say for them is they give ya one heck of a scoop of minnows :tipup:

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Offline BucksNDucks

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2009, 09:03 PM »
fished yankton today from noon to 430 caught 10 fish all small gills and perch 5in of ice good day just bad fishing wont be going back there again thanks
See ya on the ice!!! Go Packers!!!

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2009, 09:04 AM »
Used yo date a girl from Yankton so I used to ice fish that lake some when I went up there.  Never did much better than some small pannies.  Though I did catch a nice bass once right after it stole my pole down a hole.  Could see my pole layin on the bottm and snagged it up with another rod.  Bass was still on the other end.  Definately better places to fish unless your just killin time.

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.