Author Topic: Fishin this aft/tomorrow AM - lakes region  (Read 744 times)

Offline hardwaterlove

• IceShanty Rookie
Fishin this aft/tomorrow AM - lakes region
« on: Mar 10, 2009, 06:41 AM »
Anyone interested in Barnstead/Alton/New Durham fishin?

Offline KissMyBassNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • KissMyTroutNH ?
Re: Fishin this aft/tomorrow AM - lakes region
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2009, 12:14 PM »
possibly, send me a pm let me know where your thinkin or goin

Catch A Buzz

Offline KissMyBassNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • KissMyTroutNH ?
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2009, 12:15 PM »
sorry i forgot its supposed to be a snow mix tonight tommorow am?  if this is still the case i have to plow and or salt

Catch A Buzz

major ice hole

« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2009, 02:56 PM »
I'm free wed AM.  Give me a pm .

Offline hardwaterlove

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2009, 07:02 PM »
Thanks for gettin back!  Yeah weds am could be rough - If weather isn't too bad might hit a fave spot in New Durham about a mile from Hotspots - sometimes 50 fish in a day, (sometimes none!) but I have caught bass perch picks and salmon out of the same hole - last year a bud got a 6.5 lb larry over there - Anyhow went out to Brindle in Bahnstead this aft for about 2 hours, plenty of flags, a few bass, perch, and 1 pickerel - nothing to write home about, but boy those larrys are just so damn pretty - and you never know when that 5lb hog is gonna hit -

Offline james

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 11, 2009, 06:09 AM »
hardwaterlove, If your fishing where i think you are, theres some huge pickerel in there, and the occasional nice rainbow.
You guys must have that whole place to yourself ;D
james

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #6 on: Mar 11, 2009, 04:54 PM »
if james is talking about brindle......i like to go there a few times a winter......my friend donnie use to catch 10 pound largies in the late 70;s and 80's there before they put in an access......lots of old logs that are chained to the bottom to add structure.....we caught one last year that was in dyer need of a coffin.....she was really hurting......it seemed there wasn't enough feed to go around.....she had a head of a 7 pounder, but a body of 5........lots of big bass pulled from there in the winter.......very shallow and weedy
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline james

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Mar 11, 2009, 05:48 PM »
The place i was thinking of is Marsh pond in New durham its the only place i can think of when you mentioned the salmon and its down stream from the hatchery.
james

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.