Author Topic: "The Secret Spot"  (Read 1298 times)

Offline fishgalore

• Team IceShanty Addict
"The Secret Spot"
« on: Dec 21, 2010, 10:36 PM »
                                  I want it all for myself since there's fish on da shelf     below
                                 My lips are sealed; the fish amendment can't peel this    tongue
                                  I want nobody to know since I hold the keys to the     dough
                                 I brag on the board but no advise is your                    reward
                                  Your reports are fine; I read them all of the                time
                                 There are fish in your creel but not because I can       share                                  
                                  Now if I told you where to go; your hook a magnet will   flow
                                  Just drop that hook down below you know it's easy   to show
                                 I know it's not true just because I tell you where to       go
                                  That your guaranteed fish just because I told you where to    go
                                  What's the morale of this you ask since you don't       know!
                                  You're on iceshanty now and you really really don't     know?
                                  Well here it comes boys so get ready for the             show
                                   Why are you here anyway that's what I want to       know?
                                  For reports and conditions and places to fish you want to    go!
                                   So the "secret spot" boys is really really for all to               know!
                                  If this ain't your thing then your conscience will say;   don't show
                                   But then to your discredit and beating your chest you will     go!

Poem for the "secret" boys.

Offline Soozookie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Plastics!
Re: "The Secret Spot"
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2010, 10:39 PM »
ok ::)

Offline kvdism

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2010, 04:57 PM »
that was a little worse then terrible  ::)
my bucket is filled with gills + perch + crappie + trout = released lots of monster bass and pike musky walleye <br />the all time dream

Offline fishgalore

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2010, 04:58 PM »
that was a little worse then terrible  ::)

Glad you liked it.

Offline chrisk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2010, 05:50 PM »
The trick to this poem is to emphacise the words seperated to the right.  Good job Galore. Your a scholar with a fine pen!

Offline fishgalore

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2010, 08:05 PM »
The trick to this poem is to emphacise the words seperated to the right.  Good job Galore. Your a scholar with a fine pen!

Thanks glad you got it. It's more about attitude and ego than anything else.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.