Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1611768 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #15360 on: Mar 30, 2019, 06:07 AM »
Morning all,

Not a bad day on the water yesterday.......nothin g record breaking either  :-\  boated 8 fish between 15 & 19" a mix of browns, steelhead and atlantic salmon  :clap:  the breeze coming across the lake from Canada was a bit chilly to say the least but we just kept layering up  ;D

IFF.....you can please keep the snow out your way   ??? 

TT.....hope you got your cable straightened out  :(

IW.....good luck with your shoulder whatever you decide is the best course of action  ;)

WS....sounds like you were the glue holding things together  ;D  enjoy that "cherry cola"  ;)2

Have a good day whatever your plans. Stay safe.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #15361 on: Mar 30, 2019, 06:15 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 39* to start the day, high of 62 expected here today. The muddy season has started with yesterday’s rains, standing water on parts of the lawn has me wondering how deep the frost is yet. The Mrs. wanted me to plant some tulip bulbs that didn’t get put in back in the Fall today...still quite a bit of snow hanging around yet.   ;D

Jeff...welcome back home! So sorry to read about your accident and tearing the rotator again, damn, that’s terrible. Sending you all the best wishes for a good report on Wednesday, hopefully the replacement won’t be needed.  :thumbsup:
Thank You for the offer on LG with MW and Jon, much appreciated...I put most of my gear away for the season, now getting ready for the open water.
  Bud...that Colorado weather is something else! Hope you didn’t end up with 10’’ of snow.
  OS...nice to see you posting, hope the healing continues to improve daily for you Sir.   :thumbsup:
  Marv...how was the Crown Royal and cherry cokes yesterday?   ;D. Hope your day went well and great idea having your buddy give you a hand if you land the tree job....best of luck to you!   :thumbsup:
  Steve...mentioned the whiskey barrels/syrup to a few guys at work who make syrup also, they thought it was a great idea having something unique like that.   :thumbsup:
  H2...the elevation here in my neck of the woods keeps the ice and snow hanging around for awhile, but it shouldn’t be too much longer before the lakes open. I’ve taken the Jonboat out before and anchored on an ice berg out in the middle of the lake, lol, might do that again and take a picture this time.  ;D
  Tom...glad you didn’t lose service!  :clap:   Seems like most of the states keep changing the regulations for hunting and fishing, you’re right, almost need to be a lawyer to figure them out now.
  Wally...looking forward to your report, hope you had a great day out on the lake!   :thumbsup:

Not much on the planner today, a few errands to run and now thinking of getting some top soil to start a raised bed for tulips so the Mrs. is content.
  Will be popping in and out today to see how everyone is doing.....Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Wally,
  Congratulations on a successful first trip, awesome!!  Thanks for sharing the pictures, beautiful shots!!    :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15362 on: Mar 30, 2019, 06:30 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

26 feels like 12 with the howling wind, today has to be the worst day of the weekend :cookoo:

WW excellent catch :clap: Glad you had enough warm clothes with to hang out for the day :thumbsup:

Eddie enjoy the day with the errands :thumbsup: Not much for Crown Royal and cherry cokes yesterday (not that it wasn't offered) as I had a couple places to go after looking at the job. We are going to head over there in a couple of hours and make a mess, then I plan to go back on Monday to cut everything up. Being some of the trees are oaks we need to get right on it as the deadline is fast approaching. I will let you know how things went later this afternoon.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15363 on: Mar 30, 2019, 06:31 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Supposed to be in the 60s today but cloudy. Wife is working but has tomorrow off.

Old Sailor, that’s great your done with the orthopedist.

Whopper Stopper, It really is hard to get good help these days.

Wally World, Looks like a great day on the water. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the water today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15364 on: Mar 30, 2019, 06:58 AM »
37* this morning.
WW, a great start to a new season. Thanks for sharing. Were there many others out on the water?
IW, I have to tell the wife to slow down. She has learned that over doing is not the right thing.
Eddie, starting to see some open water here in the river and the river coming out of the hills is running pretty good. Right here on the lake I am at about 780 feet about sea level but you don't have to go far to be at 2100.

Have a great day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15365 on: Mar 30, 2019, 11:00 AM »
Most of the moisture came as rain showers, only got to about 5" of fluff mostly all on the grass, pavement and walks were warm enough to stay clear.  Now to see if I can leaf blow the snow off the boat cover.

WW's nice mix of fish.  take it you were trolling.  What worked best for lure's ?
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15366 on: Mar 30, 2019, 03:18 PM »
H2L....there were 5 or 6 other trailers in the lot. Talked to a couple guys at the dock that were coming in the same time as us, they were bumming as they never had a hit all day  :'(

IFF.....Bay Rat gobie and Smithwick rouge were the best lures yesterday, couldn't get any hits on spoons at all  :-\

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #15367 on: Mar 30, 2019, 09:02 PM »
Good Evening, Gang

Sprink has sprunk 'round here, mid 30's at night, anything from low 50's to the mid 60's during the day

O.S. - Good to hear, pink is a good color, just have to keep it warm in the severe cold, good luck

I.W. - Hoping for a good outcome, what ever you chose, good luck & best wishes

And with an average of 1.000 leading the field is, Mr. & Mrs. W.W., winning the first day of open water fishing, it wasn't a goose egg, fish were caught, pics. prove it

W.S. - Just watch the heavier stuff so you don't mess the back up again - not being from your area, what are the rules for trimming/cutting ?

H2L - At least she isn't bored with nothing to do, that is the killer when activities are cut back

Mason - Using whiskey barrels for the syrup is a WHOLE lot better than cutting them in half for planters

45 - When do you go under the 'knife' ?

Ellie is starting to feel less pain in her shoulder, but it still hurts, she has compared it to giving childbirth X 5 without an spinal, she still has to take a pill to sleep at night,
     for once her snoring is a good sign, I don't have to hold a mirror up to her nose to see if she is breathing  ;D

I have an appt. for more intense x-ray/cat scans on Wednesday to delve further into my urinary problems, the only bad part is my next appt. with the urologist isn't until
     the end of May, so I won't get the results till then, 1 thing is for certain, work & fishing will occupy time till then, not dwelling on uncertainty, learned that a long time
     ago

To the members getting ready/close to some kind of med. procedure, good luck & best wishes at the back end

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Happy Birthday-Good Eats & Drink-Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15368 on: Mar 31, 2019, 05:22 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy skies and 51*, high of 54 today with rain arriving around 9am.

Capt.Jim....glad to read Ellie is feeling a little better, that’s got to be painful. Best wishes continued for her with her healing and to you with Wednesday’s appointment. That’s unfortunate to have to wait so long for the results...best of luck with the fishing Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad you and Mr.WW figured out a program that boated some fish.  Sure can be a long day trolling around with none of the rods firing....way to go!!   :clap:  What was the water temp at?
  Bud...5’’ is better than 10’’.   :thumbsup:    Hopefully it won’t stick around for long and you can get out on those walleyes soon.
  H2...was wondering if you’ve been seeing anyone out lately up there. Imagine with the snow melt going on, the shorelines are probably getting close to being shot. I’m right at about 1400’ above sea level here, very similar with a short drive to be at 2,000’, whole different world there sometimes.
  Marv...hope you had a good, safe productive day yesterday and no problems over doing it! Interested in hearing about the deadline as well, is there a season for downing oak trees?
  Jeff... hope your arm is feeling a little better this am....man, still can’t believe that accident happened.

I took care of some errands yesterday and checked out a few streams and lakes on my way home. The streams looked perfect for the most part, and most all of the lakes I checked still had a full cover less some open shorelines in a few spots.
  Swung by my regular lake and saw one of my buddies trucks there with a few others. I called him from the launch and he said he was standing on 13’’ of ice. Said he would be there for a few hours, so I-went home and dug out two rods my auger and the fish finder and joined him for awhile. The top 2’’ was going fast when I got there, you could scratch down to the solid ice with your boot no problem. By the time I left, you could scratch down 4’’.
  I caught the skunk, lol, but he caught a few nice Crappies and a real pretty Rainbow trout about 16’’ before I got there. The shoreline was taking on water when we left, but no wet feet getting off. Today’s weather will put a hurting on that as well as much of the ice conditions. You could see where the ice is getting ready to go soon, the color variations were pretty wild looking.
  So, I got my last trip of the season in...it was 60* out there when I left, lol. Tomorrow the trout season opens, so my spinning rod will be in the truck today and ready for a few casts on the way home tomorrow after work. Hopefully today’s rains won’t push the water over the banks....they were running nice. 
  Cawfee’s on...

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15369 on: Mar 31, 2019, 06:15 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....good deal making it out one last time, had to be t-shirt weather out there  :icefish: :thumbsup:  good luck tomorrow in the stream  ;)  water temps on Ontario were 36.8 - 38.5* , needless to say the 38.5* water is where the fish were  ;)2

CapJ.....glad to hear MrsCap is feeling a little better, hope each day brings less pain as she continues to heal  ;)  best wishes sent as you have the tests done, hope you pass them all with flying colors   ;)2   time on the water is the best preventative medicine there is,  it also soothes the mind and body better than any pill   @)

WS.....hope the day went well yesterday  :flex:  fingers crossed you aren't paying the price this morning  :-\ 

A cool dreary wet day here, 1 - 3" of snow on tap tonight  ::)  guess that will be Mother Nature's April Fools joke  :blink: 

Have a good day whatever you're up to. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15370 on: Mar 31, 2019, 06:29 AM »
38* and cloudy.
Eddie, I haven't seen anyone on the lake since season closed on the 15th. Not very many people target perch on Sacandaga during the winter. They do get some nice ones during the winter but to go out just for perch, not so much. Glad you were able to get on the ice one more time.
A new bait shop opened just up the road from me. (6 miles) I stopped in and talked to him yesterday. He and his wife seem very nice. He is right off Route 30 and should do well with fishermen heading North. I will put his number on Bait Shop Map.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15371 on: Mar 31, 2019, 07:00 AM »

18 heading to 42 later today. The main thing is the winds are light today.

Yesterday was a wild one with the dang wind and gusts to over 30mph. It never did warm up much and I almost had pity for my buddy climbing ;D He hung on like a champ and we were able to get everything done. I am going to rest today and then go back tomorrow to cut stuff up. My back feels tired but fine, as I tried not to lift much, Tomorrows sawing with bending over may be  better test.

April 1 this year is the cut off for oak trimming due to wilt. There isn't a law saying you can't work on oaks after that, but all of the arborist recognize that April, May, and June are the prime months for the spread of oak wilt. It wouldn't be good if the spread of it came from some shoddy practices. Many construction companies and others that find the need to work on oak trees in the prime bad season are expected to do minimal cutting and at the very least paint the cuts with a sealant, however that usually falls on deaf ears. It's all part of a long going educational process and in many ares it falls on deaf ears.

Hope everyone has an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15372 on: Mar 31, 2019, 11:42 AM »
Interesting about the Oak Wilt, learned something new, this morning.  Slept in this morning, think my sprink has sprunk. but not a lot of ambition to get after things I should be doing out side.  Still a few days off before getting back into some 60's.  Daffodils are peaking through the snow next to the sidewalk,

Bet Dom is hard at it with the green houses.
Bud

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15373 on: Mar 31, 2019, 06:07 PM »

Bet Dom is hard at it with the green houses.

Yeah but I still have time to check in on you kids..... ;D

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15374 on: Mar 31, 2019, 06:08 PM »

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15375 on: Mar 31, 2019, 06:09 PM »

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15376 on: Mar 31, 2019, 06:09 PM »

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15377 on: Mar 31, 2019, 07:35 PM »
Wow! Excellent pictures Dom :clap: :clap: :clap:

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15378 on: Apr 01, 2019, 02:35 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Blustery winds and some snow flurries this am, 28* with a high of 38 here today. Winds are steady in the 20mph range with gusts in the 30’s.....Welcome to April!   ;D

Dom...amazing pictures! Safe to say you’ve been very busy at the greenhouse, wow! Best of luck to you with a successful season again!!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:   
  Marv...thanks for the info on the oaks, very interesting! Good luck with today’s project, hope the weather conditions are more favorable.  :thumbsup:  Think we’re getting the weather you had here on Saturday, feels /sounds like winter again.
   Wally...yes, seems Mother Nature is getting the first shot at April Fools Day, lol.  :woot:   A buddy of mine was up to Ontario casting spoons from the shoreline on Saturday in the Oswego area, did fairly well on the Browns. Hope the snow wasn’t too bad for you....crazy weather.
  H2...thanks, wasn’t sure if guys targeted perch on Sacandaga like Lake George or not...I’ve got that on my bucket list for next year...would like to get back into pike fishing again.   :thumbsup:
  Jeff...hope your shoulder is feeling a little better today, best wishes sent your way Sir!   :thumbsup:

No complaints being inside today, it’s going to be a raw day for those working outside here today. I’ve got my pole and creel packed in the truck for the opener today, whether or not I will be one of those April Fools on the stream today will be determined on the drive home, lol....I’ll be one.   ;D
  Time to get ready for 40 more....Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15379 on: Apr 01, 2019, 04:20 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                            It's 27* and breezy here on my hill, yesterday at this time it was 38*. Welcome April! ::)
                            Raquette..........Grea t pictures, you sure have been at it at the greenhouses. :flex:
                            Marv................Th at's interesting about Oak wilt. That goes for trimming them but what about taking the tree down. ??? Have a good day
                 finishing up the job! :thumbsup:
                            Wally...............I'm sure you and Mr.WW are going out today in this wind and cold front, are you getting lake effects this morning. ???
                            H2L.................Th e few times I've fished The Great Sacandaga I've caught a few Perch passing time waiting for a flag. They are nice sized
                 in the lake. :clap:
                            I woke Saturday morning with a little yellowing on my arm and last night when getting ready for a shower I saw this on my arm.

My arm is sore and lifting is a chore, I have to help it with my right arm.
                            I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15380 on: Apr 01, 2019, 05:09 AM »
Morning all,

IW......ouch that sure looks like it hurts  :sick: :pinch:  guess Wednesday can't get here soon enough for you  :-\  take care sir  ;)

Eddie.....bet you can't drive by the stream on the way home today regardless the weather  :woot:  good luck  ;D  hope the week goes by quickly for you  ;)2

WS....no over doing today with the bending and lifting my friend  :nono: 

IFF....you really didn't need to share your snow with us  :whistle:

Just watched the plow/sander go by the house, about 3-4" of fresh snow overnight  :%$#!:  :wacko:  no hauling the boat around in this mess  >:(  maybe later in the week after the snow melta and the roads dry off some  :-\

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15381 on: Apr 01, 2019, 06:41 AM »
28* but no new snow.
IW, the arm is about the same color as your shirt. There are some nice perch, just not a lot of them.
Raq, won't be long and they will be going out the door.
WW, you can keep the snow. Hope the daughter didn't run into  any on the way to work.
Eddie, hope you find a stream to fish on the way home. Good Luck...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15382 on: Apr 01, 2019, 06:49 AM »
A look out my back door   ::)

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15383 on: Apr 01, 2019, 07:04 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 30* here today. My post from yesterday somehow got deleted. Having a bad morning today. Sneezing fit which made my pain much worse. Pre op tomorrow. Surgery week from tomorrow.

Raquette, Great pictures of the greenhouses. How many do you have?

WallyWorld, Hopefully the snow melts quickly so you can take the boat out.

Ice Wanderer you might have that looked at. Are you on any blood thinners?

Mason Eddie, Hope you get to fish in the stream today.

Captain Jim, How are you and your wife doing?

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Prayers for everyone who is going thru illnesses or injuries that everyone has a speedy recovery.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #15384 on: Apr 01, 2019, 07:35 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 30* here today. My post from yesterday somehow got deleted. Having a bad morning today. Sneezing fit which made my pain much worse. Pre op tomorrow. Surgery week from tomorrow.

Ice Wanderer you might have that looked at. Are you on any blood thinners?

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Prayers for everyone who is going thru illnesses or injuries that everyone has a speedy recovery.
                 I-45.........It was looked at on Thursday, the bruise is from re tearing the Rotator Cuff, I see the surgeon on Wednesday. suppose to have surgery
                 Thursday pending what he says Wednesday, he is implying shoulder re placement, I will find out then.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15385 on: Apr 01, 2019, 07:35 AM »

30 heading into the mid 40's later on. Yesterday afternoon through midnight we received a good dusting of snow. Our lawn isn't as white as WW's but certainly more than we needed. They claim by the weekend we may reach 70's, and of course the wind machine will be in full force.

Eddie best of luck if you hit a stream on your way home Sir :thumbsup: If it doesn't work out please put my best wishes in your pocket for when you do get out :thumbsup: Hope you and the crew have a good week!

IW Dang :%$#!: I hope Wednesday brings some good news, or at least a good plan to get you back in action soon :thumbsup: We of course took many oaks down over the years in April, May and June when there wasn't a choice. The main problem with removing oaks in those months is that often they are among other oaks. You have to be extra careful when removing so you don't swat and break limbs on healthy oaks. If you do break something you need to make a correction cut and get it sealed. I rarely had problems but I have seen others bust up surrounding trees. We also immediately ground and cleaned the stumps to reduce any other risks. Contractors usually close their eyes when the knock trees down, I guess that helps ???

WW, you beat us on the snow, definitely time for it to end.

I need to get going, time to fire up a saw (I will be careful) ;D

Hope you all have an excellent day :thumbsup: Stay safe!

WS 

Offline deerefishyfishy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #15386 on: Apr 01, 2019, 07:43 AM »
Good morning gang,

Happy April Fools/opening of NY trout season Day! I've never been a trout guy or a fly fishing guy but best of luck to those who are. As usual, I've been following along but haven't had much to add to the conversation. Spring baseball and softball have started up here and I've been playing catch-up from when I was out of town for training so it's been pretty busy here. My older daughter plays softball and my younger daughter plays coach pitch baseball and I'm coaching her team this year. I've never been a big baseball guy but I've helped coach their teams the past few years and this year there are so many kids signed up that the league had to add another coach pitch team so I was asked if I'd be willing take on my own.

Sorry to read about all of you and your spouses' health issues again. It looked like everyone was on the mend over the past several weeks but "it" appears to have hit the fan again! I hope you all get healed up again quickly. I also hope all of the upcoming surgeries go smoothly and help to eliminate all the pain you have been going through.

Hope everyone has a great day. Good luck and stay safe!
The hardest part of ice fishing is casting!

Early to bed, early to rise
fish all day and make up lies!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15387 on: Apr 01, 2019, 07:54 AM »
We are finally back on line. The wife paid Charter over the phone from the check she gets on the first of the month. She immediately canceled the check they have but had not processed. I will post more later as we are headed out to get groceries.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #15388 on: Apr 01, 2019, 08:34 AM »
Good day everyone, windy with sunshine here have not looked at local forecast to see if weather guessers are calling for rain or some of the white stuff. It is not common but every so often my area of NY. will see an early April snow storm leaving 5-6 inches on the ground. A friendly reminder get your taxes done if you have not already filed April 15TH  will be here soon avoid the last minute head aches. Public high school lacrosse has started will see if I can attend a game later this week. Visiting my local school district's website i see we now have JV and modified teams for boys and a modified team for the girls in addition to varsity teams. This should help in future years and maybe see us make sectional playoffs on a frequent  basis.
IFF have fun at the RV show later this week. Enjoy the Rockies baseball.
OldSailor good to read your hand is improving may the numbness and stiffness vanish  over time.
Whopper Stopper look like your former employer has some major problems not good making holes in people's roofs. Thank you for the info. on Oak tree wilt guessing in an emergency you take the tree down and carefully clean up the work area during this time of year. Don't over work your back cutting up the wood today.
Ice Wanderer all the best on Wednesday and Thursday if you have surgery.
Wallyworld thanks for the fishing trip photos good you had warmer clothing on the boat. May the snow melt fast so you can get the boat back in water.
Eddie if you maple syrup making friends do age any in whiskey barrels may they give you a bottle to sample. If you have not purchased the wood to make raised bed for the tulips check with Dom. to see if pressure treated wood causes any problems for the plants from the chemical used to preserve the wood. Best to you with the early season trout fishing.
Hunts2long happy to hear your wife is getting back in the swing of things keep watching her so she does not over extended herself. May the new bait shop thrive not an easy way to make a living.
Capt.Jim glad things are getting better for your wife. Best to you with the X-rays and Cat scan. I'm sure the urologist would contact you if he find any thing of major concern after reviewing them hopefully not and you receive goods new at end of May. Guessing your work load should pick up as folks start getting their vacation homes/rentals ready for the coming Summer.
Raquettedacker thank you for the photos was going to refer IFF to the Garden thread over on MFF so he could see all your recent work. May everything be completed by time for your annual Spring camping trip.
Icefisher-45 all the best with tomorrow's pre-opp. and next week's surgery.
Tom Turkey glad your back with us sir.

A safe and good Monday to all. best to those fishing.
Steve

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #15389 on: Apr 01, 2019, 11:38 AM »
From a few falls ago. See whats left of the mums..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.