Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 225302 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4830 on: Today at 12:28 AM »
Good evening. WW did get a day of fishing in, and managed some nice gills. Went prepared with rain suits, and took along a pop up ground blind, that we would hunker down in if faced  with heavy rain.

Just watched the Colorado Av’s win the overtime first game with Dallas (2nd round of NHL playoffs).  They came from being behind 3-0

Now daughter will stay until Friday, trying to miss bad weather driving back to Wisconsin.

Word now is my County have canceled all schools for tomorrow due to sever weather that is forecasted.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4831 on: Today at 05:35 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 47* and raining here on my hill ::)
                         Wally............What a beautiful day to get on the trike and go for some ice cream. :thumbsup:
                         Bud..............That's the way to go, be prepared for any weather. :blink: I'm glad you caught some Gills. :clap: How was the boat launch? ???
                         Eddie............Is it a computer problem or a server problem? ???
                         Steve............Well said. :thumbsup: :clap: :bow:
                         Yesterday I got a last minute request to go pressure wash a dock and stain it. It was one I did two years ago on Trout Lake. I got it pressure washed
               but now I have to wait for a dry day to stain, it looks like next Wednesday or Thursday.
                         I'm back to therapy this morning, we'll see how it goes.
                         I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4832 on: Today at 06:27 AM »
51* and raining.

Mr. C, I agree with you on not "talking" politics on here but it becomes hard to hold back when THEY burn our Flag, shout "death to America" all in the name of FREE speech. Try that over there.

WW, you do have the browns dialed in. Will past the info on to my nephew. He is just about "counting" the days.

IFF, I tried to watch the OT in the Rangers game, fell asleep between the 1st and 2nd OT, I had had a long day.

As I mentioned to IFF, long day yesterday. We got on the road just after 3am. Got south of Newburgh and tuned in WABC to get a traffic report, they were reporting 40+ minute delay on the GWB but the accident must have gotten cleared and we were actually a little early for the wife's appointments. Because of my ankle I stayed in the car and "people" watched. We will get the results of blood work and the CAT scan sometime today. About 10 years ago (when this all started) we had came across a very good diner in Englewood NJ. We stopped there for lunch. It is being run by the daughter of the woman who ran it back then. Very good food and VERY nice family.

I got to "drive" the CRV and can say I am very pleased. We got just over 39mpg going down and just under that coming home but we were running the AC for awhile.

Not much planned for today, catch up on things around here. Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4833 on: Today at 06:49 AM »
Good morning. Jeff the launch was like no one knows the launch was there and useable lol 4 trailers in the parking lot at 9:00AM
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4834 on: Today at 08:32 AM »
Morning all,

IW....hope therapy went well today, how many more sessions do you have  ???

H2L.....that's great gas mileage, is it a hybrid vehicle  ???  I started counting down the days at the 1 year to go mark  ;D

IFF.....that's the beauty of not fishing on weekends and holidays  :whistle:

Eddie.....hope you can get rid of the computer gremlins, very frustrating when they start acting up  :%$#!:

MrC....I think we're all sensible (old) enough on here to not let a difference of opinion get out of control  ;)2

200 miles on the odometer yesterday  :thumbsup:  beautiful day  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #4835 on: Today at 09:45 AM »
Steve, I think we can all agree that when a bunch of people denigrate our flag, country, and values, we need to bne able to express our opinions on here!! I spent 21 years defending our right to do so!! No offence meant!! :thumbsup: :flex:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4836 on: Today at 05:29 PM »
That is what I like about this group of folks, we might disagree or agree on something and rant about it for a bit and then everyone just moves on and we respect everyone's comments on here and do not bash on each other. 

Rain here right now and we have had some horrible winds the last couple of days, Mother's day weekend looks to have some nice weather so hoping to be able to take the wife out and catch some fish and have a good weekend with her.  Have a good one everyone been a busy but slow week at work everyone. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.