New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: bag of crap on Big Bay!  (Read 1061 times)

Offline townzee

• Team IceShanty Regular
bag of crap on Big Bay!
« on: Dec 31, 2010, 07:56 AM »
Thanks to who ever decided to take dump in a shopping bag on big bay yesterday. I went ahead and took care of it for you! I can't believe how much of a scumbag some people can be. Who ever you are, you got lucky the ECO fishing 30 yards from you didn't find it. Don't be a dirtbag, and take your CRAP off the ice with you next time.

Offline kchamp

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: bag of crap on Big Bay!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2010, 11:23 AM »
none of them have a job now

Offline bluegillbasher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2010, 01:25 PM »
Amazing how many low lifes are really out there isn't it?Actually its pretty scarey.

Offline A-TOM-MIK

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Chasing perch the last 27 years
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2010, 01:33 PM »
Someone else left a few keeper perch under the pay-box about 3 days ago in the parking lot
I aint' got a lot but I think I got it made !!! In the shade...........
- Hank Williams Jr.

Lovin' Life !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S71EfNNRg_s
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1174207024#!/profile.php?id=1174207024

Offline ScubaBrian24

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2010, 05:38 PM »
That is just plain ol' nasty.  I don't know how someone can just leave it there.  You're a stand up guy for taking it and disposing of it though.  Kudos to you!

Offline bird21s

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2010, 08:11 PM »
If he or she wasn't going to take it with them. They shoulda auged a hole. I know that might sound bad, but not everyone can predict when last nights hot wings and beer wanna escape. The turds would break down, unlike the plastic bag. I too collect trash from access points and the ice. Not sure what I would do with a situation like that though. A cup of coffe or two before fishing usually works up a Deuce. Makes for comfortable fishing.

Offline bubba ARMY

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 31, 2010, 08:32 PM »
If he or she wasn't going to take it with them. They shoulda auged a hole. I know that might sound bad, but not everyone can predict when last nights hot wings and beer wanna escape. The turds would break down, unlike the plastic bag. I too collect trash from access points and the ice. Not sure what I would do with a situation like that though. A cup of coffe or two before fishing usually works up a Deuce. Makes for comfortable fishing.
aug a hole is a good idea until my recoil broke on my auger so i was going to old holes a kicking them open to fish and i found someone else had your idea and i kicked their hot wings and beer all over the ice lol i know guys are gonna say that should teach me to use other peoples holes

adam2000

« Reply #7 on: Dec 31, 2010, 10:26 PM »
just another reason why i dont fish there, all the quality sportsman , losers, dont want to be associated with that crap, no pun intended

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.