Author Topic: Snowdog  (Read 716 times)

Offline Bowen0312

• IceShanty Rookie
Snowdog
« on: Dec 06, 2022, 05:24 PM »
Hey all!
New to the group but love that there is a group of people interested in the same thing! So my father used to take me ice fishing as a kid but like most kids I got bored sitting on a bucket not catching much. Over the last couple years I've invested in newer tech for ice fishing and have rejuvenated my passion for ice fishing. This year I made my own snow dog in hopes of hitting bigger lakes this year. 

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Snowdog
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06, 2022, 05:36 PM »
Welcome to the site and nice tracsled build…👍👍
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline krispcritter

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06, 2022, 06:47 PM »
Welcome and as a track sled person myself, may I suggest beefing up your handlebar setup. There is a lot of stress on them and lawnmower handlebars won't hold up. I know, I tried them too.
Nice build otherwise. You will enjoy it.
To make a small fortune in business start with a Large one.,

Offline coldwillie11

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 06, 2022, 08:07 PM »
Nice build, looks like you put great effort into it. I got a snow dog last year and love it, opens up the entire lake to fish? Have had no problems with slush, snow or towing 4 huts and 4 grown men so far. Makes life a lot easier, especially at 58. Snow was just wearing me out and couldn’t get to my spots, so now I can. Enjoy!

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 06, 2022, 08:18 PM »
Please put your location in your profile!! Nice build!!  :thumbsup: :flex: :clap: :icefish:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.