Author Topic: Ice Armor Rise Float bibs  (Read 692 times)

Offline mbart

• Team IceShanty Addict
Ice Armor Rise Float bibs
« on: Nov 24, 2022, 10:11 AM »
I want a new pair of bibs at a reasonable price. I'm looking for owner impressions on the Clam Ice Armor Rise Float bibs. The features and construction look similar to the Striker Predators. How does the sizing run and the warmth of the garment ?

Offline DowneastPescador

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Ice Armor Rise Float bibs
« Reply #1 on: Nov 24, 2022, 08:14 PM »
The clam stuff is nice you won’t be disappointed. The striker ice stuff is durable, fits true to size. The predator bibs have changed ice fishing for the better for me.

Offline Dave R

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2022, 10:58 AM »
I have the bibs and find them warm and comfortable. Underneath I normally wear longjons and fleece wader pants.

Offline Snitch#8

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • As Always, Take Care and Stay Safe!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2022, 11:00 AM »
I realize this doesn't answer your question but, I have the Striker Ice Predator suit and you can't go wrong with the product.

Offline Roughfishfinder

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 31, 2022, 12:41 PM »
well I recently got some striker ice predator and I can't believe how good the quality his and its quite lightweight.I use to be cold all the time last 2 times i got out had to take my winter coat off in -5 celcius weather !

Offline Snitch#8

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • As Always, Take Care and Stay Safe!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 31, 2022, 12:46 PM »
well I recently got some striker ice predator and I can't believe how good the quality his and its quite lightweight.I use to be cold all the time last 2 times i got out had to take my winter coat off in -5 celcius weather !
  Yeah, I always take my coat, never know when its needed, but it usually lays in my tub.  My bibs and a good hoodie over a sweat shirt and short sleaved shirt is about all I usually use.  The coat does come in handy when you have a very cold wind and on the extremely cold days.  I bet if I use the coat 5 times a year, that's alot.  And, I have the Predator coat now, I use to have the extreme weather coat.  I found it to be way too heavy and bulky, it never got used!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.