Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 212464 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #480 on: Nov 21, 2022, 08:22 PM »
Whopper stopper... When do plan on discovering the lost cribbage board assume  the last day of your wife's vacation?

I will at least give it until Thanksgiving. So far she has been keeping busy enough she hasn't mentioned it.

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #481 on: Nov 21, 2022, 08:31 PM »
 Hunts2long great story glad your nephew was home and able to help drag the buck from woods to ATV trail and also field dress it for you. Some happy hunting memories made for you,your brother and nephew today.

Whopper Stopper good your wife is so occupied she has not thought about the cribbage board.

Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #482 on: Nov 22, 2022, 04:23 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 31* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                           H2l..........Congratul ations on a nice Buck. Thanh you for sharing you story. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:
                           Steve.......Yes the son of the previous owner of Egg Bert had a second home next to me. They sold both their houses and are now traveling
                 the country in a 5th wheel RV. :whistle:
                          Zcm..........I'm glad you were able to get on some ice, exactly how thick was it? ???
                          Marv..........I'm sorry that you never did connect with Big Ben, hopefully he made it through the hunting season and will be around next year. :unsure:
                          Wally.........Glad you escaped the snow band, the warmer temps here won't do much for melting the snow we have, the sun is to low to really
                 warm things up. :blink:
                          Eddie.........Your jam sounds really delicious. :flex:
                          Fish...........I hope you can figure out the problem with your truck. :whistle:
                          OG............Hopefull y the bait shops will start loading up on bait. :blink:
                          I saw on the news that now it's the flu that has the medical world concerned about. :cookoo: :cookoo:
                          While I was away there was about 6" of wet snow and my wife didn't shovel much because she heard of a warm up that never came. So yesterday
                 I stared chiseling away at it. I got the front walkway and steps done so later today I will tackle the walkway to my boiler, the problem there is: the snow
                 that slid of the roof has a pretty good pile to chop through. But first my wife and I are making a trip to the Commissary in Saratoga.
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay safe and healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #483 on: Nov 22, 2022, 05:07 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fairly calm and 35* this am, was 17* this time yesterday morning, high of 41 today.

H2… :bow: CONGRATULATIONS on your buck, what a slammer!! :bow:  Thanks for sharing the story behind it, tipping my hat to your nephew, awesome job all the way around!    :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff…thanks for sharing your Maine adventure and the pictures! You guys had some tough conditions to deal with this trip, yikes! Sorry it didn’t pan out for you, but certainly not from lack of trying…hope you get rewarded with a nice Adirondack buck…best of luck continued for you!   :thumbsup: :clap:
  Steve.. thanks for the update on Egg Bert & Egg Claire, it’s nice to hear about small town traditions being kept alive and well.   :clap:  Good luck clearing up the internet issues!   :thumbsup:
  Z…CONGRATULATIONS to you reaching your goal of fishing November ice, awesome job!!  :flex: :clap: :icefish:
  Marv…the cribbage board is getting a lot of attention here…we might have to send Perry Mason an Email and see what his retainer is nowadays! Who knows, maybe even make a few bucks…”The case of the missing cribbage board.”  :roflmao:  Hope Jo is feeling some relief now, best wishes continued for her!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…hope you got the snow under control yesterday!  :thumbsup:  We had about an inch on the ground here yesterday morning but most of that disappeared by afternoon.  Bakery open today???  :whistle:
  FH4…best of luck with fishing and hunting adventures!  :thumbsup:

Meet up with one of my buddies early yesterday morning before he went to work to pass off the pepper jelly for the old crew. We had a nice chat for a few minutes getting caught up before the air temperature in the teens sent us both on our ways, lol. I had saved 3 jars of the pickles for the boys as well, so they were welcomed with a sweet and sour package.  ;D
  Couple of errands this morning before the Thanksgiving rush to get done, then ???….Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Morning Jeff,…wow, didn’t realize you got that much snow up there! Take it easy on the snow removal today… :thumbsup:

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #484 on: Nov 22, 2022, 05:40 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....congrats again on that beast  :flex:  glad you were able to eat your apple  :woot:

Eddie....are you hosting the whole family for Thanksgiving  ???

IW....rode up to Lowville with MrWW yesterday to drop his deer off to be processed, still a LOT of snow in the Boonville area  :o 

MrC.....there hasn't been a FD holiday party since covid, not sure what their plans are for this year  :unsure:

WS.....fingers crossed MrsWS's eyesight is clearing up and your sister & b-i-l are still symptom free  ;)

A couple errands today including a grocery store run, not looking forward to that  :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #485 on: Nov 22, 2022, 06:17 AM »
masoneddie - the weather had more to do with it than me  :P The weather giveth, and the weather taketh away. It was almost 50 yesterday and the forecast the next few days is mid-50s, so it will be open water again soon.

IW - the edges were very thin. I had to poke around a lot to find a spot to walk on. Away from the edges there was a fair sized section about 3"

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #486 on: Nov 22, 2022, 06:42 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

22 degrees getting into the 30's by the afternoon.

IW...Best of luck today with the chiseling and ice removal :thumbsup:

Eddie...I bet the old gang were/will be excited getting the jelly, awesome! :clap: :clap: Good stuff on the cribbage board :roflmao: Perry possibly could crack the case. I know Marshal Dillon would track it down. He would probably give me one of those wicked back hand slaps for doing such a dastardly thing ;D

WW...Best wishes with the grocery store run :thumbsup: So far symptom free for my sister and b-i-l. My wife said everything seems better day to day.

h2l...Congrats again on an awesome buck. You are probably still flying high :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another busy day running around so the missing board probably won't come up today either. Yesterday we checked out the spearing lake. It is currently capped but the next few days are guessed to be into the 40's so it may open back up. 

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best of luck to those in the woods or testing early ice :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Online hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #487 on: Nov 22, 2022, 06:45 AM »
32* and clear.
Thanks everyone, I am still on my hunting time clock, got up early, even took a ride up to the hunting area. A lot of deer along the road. It is going to take a few days to get out of the hunting mode.

Eddie, sounds like a good time with the "work crew".

Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe...h2l

Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #488 on: Nov 22, 2022, 09:05 AM »
Well another day wanting to get out but it sounds like the wife has a few other chores and things that she wants done, got the house cleaned up a bit in the bedroom and living room then went to town and got a few things for the fridge and filled up the pickup and propane only had to give up my right leg for that. Forgot one thing at the store, oil for my mixed gas, as I filled up the gallon gas can for the auger and chainsaw. Well better go and get dressed and ready for the day, man I could get used to not having to be at work everyday, but only 17 years until I can maybe get there. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #489 on: Nov 22, 2022, 10:21 AM »
Good Morning ER's

Been trying to get some loose ends squared away, one being new license tag for the car.  Putting it in my name hit a snag, clerk didn't like that I had put in the "sale" price of $1. so have to do an affidavit that its being passed "In Family" So next will be getting Sandra to sign that form.  Hope we can just email it back and forth.  Now to get my printer to work as it should.

Marv funny that you have 22* up there, and I have the same down here.  ::) So much for it being warmer here, one thing for sure my cold weather clothing is a bit much for working the chainsaw, cutting firewood.

I believe the neighbor might have downed a deer, was on the front porch and heard what to me sounded like a Muzzle loader bark, knew it had to be in the woods to the east, as there was no echo.  About 15 minutes, I see a guy dress in the blaze orange attire walking across the field to the neighbors, at first thought it might be fair game for the Muzzle Loader, that he had simply unloaded his rifle, about 3/4 hr. later just past sundown, another person drove in picked up the neighbor, and went through a gate leading to the end of the wooded area. Daughter says she heard more shooting from that direction early this morning.

Sure looking forward to Turkey Day  ;D and maybe a little ice time while at the daughters in Iowa.  So for now easy on the early ice, sure don't need to be reading reports of polar plunges.

Take care all.                                                                     
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #490 on: Nov 22, 2022, 08:44 PM »

Good evening, reached the low forties here today. I see we all may have a new thing to worry about as there is a possible railroad strike looming always something these past to years. like Whopper Stopper says got a hair pruning today so look better for Thanksgiving.
Icewanderer mat you not be to sore from the snow ice chiseling and have the path cleared to wood boiler. Thank you for the update on your former neighbors and friends the Devitts. Best wished to you if there are plans to go deer hunting during what is left of NY.'s Northern zone big game rifle season. may you have all you were looking for at the commissary.
Eddie you are welcome like this thread Mr. Devitt's idea/plan back in 1971 has grown into something larger then he ever imagined.  It is a nice area tradition just for your knowledge I do not consider New Windsor or Newburgh small town and city. Believe both have populations of around 25 thousand. Good to read the pepper jelly and some jars of pickles have been delivered to the former work crew may they appreciate and enjoy your culinary efforts.
Wallyworld may the processing fee on Mr.WW's buck not be to high and you get your venison in a short period of time. Unless some areas see heavy rain or a period of above average temperatures and depending on inches of snow received some sections of NY. will have snow cover for an extended period of time. May your have found everything at the grocery store today and the crowd not have been to large. have a good Thanksgiving whatever your plans for the day.
Zcm-82 glad you were able to get out and ice fish so can now say you did it during November in your part of IL.
Whopper Stopper good to read your sister and BIL are stilll Covid symptom free and wife's eyesight issues have improved since last eye doctor's visit.
Hunts2long may it not take to lone for your body to get out of hunting mode. once again congratulations on getting the buck will it be a family effort to process the meat or like Wallyworld's husband you will take the deer to a commercial processer.
Fish/hunt4ever may you have complete your wife's to do list and the house be ready for thanksgiving and any guests.
IFF may it not become a big hassle to get the license tag for the car. Safe travel wished for you Have a great Thanksgiving with your daughter in Iowa.

I will say this now so it posted in case I forget tomorrow or my computer problems prevent me from posting. may everyone have a nice Thanksgiving good weather and safe travel wished for you or any guests coming to your homes. keep safe and stay healthy.
  Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #491 on: Nov 22, 2022, 09:26 PM »
mr.clean...you reminded me of something I had intended to post today. This is a price list from a local deer processing place.
Glad I do my own.

Professionally Made Products
SERVICES
Average Deer, Boneless Cut ……..$145.00
Large Deer, Boneless Cut………….$150.00
Fawn, Boneless Cut …………………$135.00
Cape Out……………………………………$50.00
Pre Caped OR Headless Deer……$20.00
Save Hide…………………………………..$10.00
Weigh Deer…………………………………$5.00
Cut Off Antlers……………………………$10.00
Frozen Deer……………………………….$10.00
Bear, Boneless Cut……………………$225.00
                                  Small………….$195.00
Bear Skinning charge………………. $50.00
Elk, Moose, Caribou, Antelope…Call for pricing
*WE DO NOT ACCEPT WISCONSIN DEER – unless you bring it in quartered*
Carry-In Meat. Bring in Your Trimmings
Grinding Venison Only………………..$1.00/lb
Grinding & Packaging…………………$1.50/lb
* Please transport trim in “FOOD GRADE” bags of 30 lbs. or less. NO GARBAGE BAGS
* Trim meat must be clean (this includes no hair) or we will not accept it for processing.
* Possession tag MUST accompany trim mea

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #492 on: Nov 23, 2022, 04:40 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 32* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          Marv...........Those are some hefty prices getting a deer pr bear done. :o I do my own also when I get one. :roflmao: This up and down
                again weather is going to raise havoc on the ice. :cookoo: I never got to the ice chiseling yesterday, maybe today. :unsure:
                          Steve.........Sometime s I get up and my computer is going through am update and changes everything, I just reboot and it seems to
                help. :whistle:
                          H2l............I'm never out of getting up early for hunting, I've been getting up early for work for 40+ years and never got out of the habit. :blink:
                          Eddie.........Where we hunt in Maine is not a walk in the park with the logging going on, when I first started hunting there, there were areas
                not touched by loggers and the hunting was good. But with modern technology of logging equipment, they can do much faster logging with less men.
                Good for them but bad for us. :%$#!:
                         Wally...........I hope the store wasn't too crowded for you and you found everything you needed. :unsure:
                         Zcm............It had to be nerve wracking to find a safe spot to get on the ice.  :whistle:
                         Fish............I hope your todo list is complete and you can get to what you want to do. :unsure:
                         Bud............I hope you get the registration done quickly. :unsure: Probably some good ole boys doing some hunting. lol :roflmao:
                         Yesterday we made the trip to the commissary, my bill was $223, I save $73 if I had gone to a regular store. Me personally have never spent
                that at one time at a store but we bought for a longer period of time. The savings is sure worth the trip. My wife made a comment as we were about
                to get there, that it probably would be crowded because of Thanksgiving coming up, but not at all,
                         I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Online hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #493 on: Nov 23, 2022, 05:14 AM »
30* and dark.
IW, I usually am up by 6 but hunting I get up at 5.
Mr.C. I will take the deer to have it cut up.
WS, I can't believe those prices, but I haven't checked around here.
IFF, hope the neighbor gets his deer.

My brother got it done yesterday. Usually he gets his deer before I get mine. His is a 7 point. He said "I wasted all my time on Monday cleaning up his stands, I only needed one". He already has told me, his will eat better than mine....lol

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #494 on: Nov 23, 2022, 05:18 AM »
Those are crazy prices Marv.
 I have been doing mine for years. I take my time and make it the I want it.
 I do know our local guy is now getting $100 boned and wrapped…
 Dom✌️
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #495 on: Nov 23, 2022, 05:19 AM »
Great picture with your brother Doug…

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #496 on: Nov 23, 2022, 06:03 AM »
WS - holy cow!  :blink: I've always butchered my own, so I had no idea it was that expensive.

h2l - very nice!  :thumbsup:

IW - just took a little patience. I knew I'd probably have to poke around a lot to find a solid edge. Early ice edges are always kind of sketchy here since the ground usually isn't frozen up yet.

mr.clean - it was fun, but now I just want more ice, and it will be weeks before we get it  :icefish:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #497 on: Nov 23, 2022, 06:51 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Calm and 29*, high of 42 forecasted for the Hill today. Man, what a sweet morning for being on stand here this morning, my son is off from work and taking advantage.  Happy Hump Day!  ;D

Wally…hope you found everything you were looking for yesterday!  :thumbsup:  Yes, we will be hosting the Thanksgiving dinner here, not ready to pass the torch with that tradition just yet!  ;D
  Z…Mother Nature has a way of being both kind and cruel sometimes, lol, glad you got to find safe enough ice and scratch the itch before the thaw!   :clap: :flex:
  Marv…wow, crazy prices for sure! I’m not sure what this years going rate is around here but I doubt they’re that high, yikes!   :woot: We always cut our own as well.  Got all the gear ready for the first ice adventure?
  H2…Congratulations to your brother, awesome job, thanks for sharing the picture!!  :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff…yes, that sucks about the logging going on in your hunting area for sure.  :%$#!:  Great savings at the commissary, well worth the trip!!   :clap: 
  FH4…good luck if your heading out today!  :thumbsup:
  Bud..good luck with the title transfer, motor vehicle is always looking for their cut on the bill of sale and they like dollar’$ and not cents, lol. Safe travels to Iowa and best of luck finding some good ice!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…I should have used area tradition in my post, must be that small town life I’m accustomed too, lol.  ;D. Hair pruning detail this morning also..same barber for almost 40 year’s, but that’s not why I married her..although it certainly was a plus!   ;)2 :roflmao:

Beautiful sunrise coming up this morning here, barely a trace of snow and the leaves must be crisp as potato chips..I’ll quit there before I get the urge to grab my rifle, lol.
  One more trip to the store or stores shortly to search for 2 more items forgotten about for tomorrow’s dinner. Hopefully the crowds won’t be so bad early and the nervous drivers pushing shopping carts don’t create too many accidents!
  Time to warm up the truck and git er done…Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #498 on: Nov 23, 2022, 08:08 AM »
Well up and about, thought of doing breakfast but might just fix the wife an egg sandwich when she stirs, found out another surgery for her elbow to fix the nerve since the first one worked a little bit but did not get rid of all the pain she has been dealing with. Oh boy. Well thinking of heading out for the first ice adventure today so we will see if I can get some photos later. Have a great hump day everyone and enjoy it before the big feast tomorrow. Have a good one everyone.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #499 on: Nov 23, 2022, 08:55 AM »
I figure it is time to get on and post so that you all do not think I have deserted IS. I have been trying to find time to post but things have been hectic around here.

We got a foot of heavy wet snow last week. Luckily I got my blower back from being repaired. There was a lot of ice under the snow so it was hard on the blower. I finally got the snow blown to the front deck so the wife did not have to go up and down the high stairs to the side deck. Only one step there.

The wife's pain and hand problems have not gotten much better. She had an appointment with a new doctor that has a fellowship with the doctor that replaced her hip. He is much better to deal with. He showed her the fracture in her pelvis on the X-rays. The other doctor tried to deny it was there. It was spotted at an ER in the first part of October.

H2L That buck is a monster. It is good that you had help getting it out of the woods and gutting it. I agree with your brother, his will be better eating! I would grind all of yours except the loins.

eddie You can keep all of the hot stuff. My palette does not get along with it.

I actually had my hair cut in a beauty shop the other day. The first ime in years. I usually do my own with clippers with a guide except the wife does the back. With her hands the way they are I am not letting her near my head with anything sharp.

Our firearms season started on the 15th and runs through the 30th.  I made it over to the property for my 61st opening day. all I saw were 5 coyotes. My son screwed up. When he went to shoot one of the 8 points he had forgotten to take off his scope caps. By the time he got them off, a spike was in the way so no shot. I could have gotten a couple of road kills as I headed home. I forgot about the four does that had been feeding on the pears in my son's front yard. They came running across the road as I drove by.

WS Those prices for processing are ridiculous. I am glad that I know how to process mine. I do not know what my grandson has paid for processing the three deer he has shot. Working two jobs he does not have time to do his own.

My dog breeder friend shot a big 10-point on the 14th a half mile west of my property. She posted on MS with pictures. She caught H about the way she tagged it by wrapping the sticky tag around an antler so it all could be read. It will not come off that way. The DNR wants the put on a zip tie or a piece of string that is fastened to an antler. Too easy to lose.

Time to get something done for tommows big get together. The wife said she was cutting back this year. YAA Right!!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #500 on: Nov 23, 2022, 10:32 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

29 degrees with sunshine may reach the mid 40's by mid afternoon.

IW...Good luck if chiseling today. It appears I will be able to wait out any ice I have and allow the sun to melt it.

h2l...Excellent picture :thumbsup:

Dom...The place that does the processing that I posted handles everything through Face Book. I have no idea how many deer he does in a season but I know it's close to 400. Looking at his list I wouldn't even want to ask if he had a bathroom to use, he probably charges for that :cookoo: A friend of mine in WI used to process deer in his basement in the early 80's. Often after a day of hunting we would hang around and help him out. He would skin,bone,grind,and wrap any deer to your specifications for $12.

Eddie...Hope you were able to sneak in and out of the store without much problem. Best of luck to your son today. I am pretty well set on my fishing stuff. I had spearing practice last night in front of the wood stove ???

TT...WI doesn't even make you tag a deer anymore. Everything is done on line or over the phone :cookoo: I would think their system these day would be a poachers dream come true.

I see where one of the resorts on a big lake 4 hours north of me is open to foot traffic today. They are claiming 6"-7" of good ice.  Last year my neighbor made the trip when they first started leaving wheel houses out. Once there it took him almost 3 full hours sitting in line to finally reach the access :cookoo: I might as well add that his group had 4 people in it and only 1 short Walley was caught.

The last few days I have been having a burn in my left leg. Basically it's my warning signal that I need to see the Chiropractor. I called this morning and the lady asked if I could be there in 20 minutes which I made with 5 minutes to spare. I hate having to hurry.

The girls are off on their annual screw off day today so I am heading into the garage for some serenity and tranquility ;D

Hope you all have a good "Hump" day. Best of luck to those fishing and hunting :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS 

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #501 on: Nov 23, 2022, 03:18 PM »
Afternoon all,

MrWW always butchers his own deer too, but he gave this deer to his brother who decided he wasn't going to bother doing the work himself  :cookoo: he couldn't even find the time to drop it off  ::)

Been fighting with my laptop/internet on and off today, not sure what the problem is  :%$#!:

Got the turkey and dressing ready for tomorrow, blackberry pie baked so prep work is complete  ;)

Threw the makings for lasagna soup in the crockpot this morning so tonight's supper will be ready when it's time to eat  :thumbsup:

Have a good night. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #502 on: Nov 23, 2022, 03:53 PM »

Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving. Hard to believe but ice still holding. Finished the Clam Jr. using parts from too different Jrs. I still have another that has the fold up case I may keep tarp but most likely give it all away or sell for cheap. Easy does it IW rest when required. The bait fiasco is the New Owner hunts so closed all week. Congrats who got their deer or other game. Stay safe stay well.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #503 on: Nov 23, 2022, 04:21 PM »
Well the dog just jumped 2 pheasants here by the lake we have  only been here for about 3 hours so they must have been moving in from where I seen people hunting as we drove down to the lake. Had 3 flags so far and missed what ever was playing and lost 1 minnows but 4 inches of good hard ice.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #504 on: Nov 24, 2022, 04:08 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
   :bow: Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to our family of friends here on the 9:45, and this great site! :bow:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #505 on: Nov 24, 2022, 04:21 AM »

Good Thanksgiving morning Eddie, ER's,
                         I wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day.

IW

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #506 on: Nov 24, 2022, 04:54 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  I hope you all have a great day…

Online hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #507 on: Nov 24, 2022, 04:55 AM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Have a great day...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #508 on: Nov 24, 2022, 05:37 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving All!!!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #509 on: Nov 24, 2022, 06:02 AM »
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.