Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 217161 times)

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #420 on: Nov 18, 2022, 08:50 AM »
23° super windy and spitting snow out in the deer stand. Haven't seen any deer or heard a single shot yet this morning.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #421 on: Nov 18, 2022, 01:11 PM »
Seen a post from my buddy with at least 2 foot of snow and I might be under estimating that. Well numbers are not the best today but better than yesterday with only a couple high points, but vacation starts as soon as I leave today. But just have to see how much Brandon takes out of this check with another double time day and lost 30 hours of overtime, I think today is day 19. Well have a great Friday everyone. Will hopefully be posting about fishing and hunting over the next week, wife has an expo tomorrow that they are doing wit some bread and butter jalapeños apple cider and huckleberry lemonade, spiked, for some of the new products they have since the farmers markets. See how that goes.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #422 on: Nov 18, 2022, 04:32 PM »
I hear there are a few flakes around the Buffalo area today.   ;D

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #423 on: Nov 18, 2022, 04:36 PM »
I hear there are a few flakes around the Buffalo area today.   ;D

Enough to move the Bills game to Detroit…. ::)
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #424 on: Nov 18, 2022, 05:19 PM »
Saw zilcho all day, and only heard one shot way off in the distance around 3pm.  :-\

The wind was just flat nasty... it was gusting over 30 for a while midday.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #425 on: Nov 18, 2022, 08:03 PM »
Good evening, thoughts and prayer for all in the path of lake effect snow storm. My local power company sent crews to help restore power to those who lost it during storm. Newburgh plays against Carmel tomorrow in the first round of class AA state tournament so see if the advance or season ends for them.
Eddie forgot about your medical issue and port sorry you will miss this deer hunting season. glad you found the rings and lids without a big search. Your former workplace friends are probably ready for another supply of your hotter pepper varieties.
Wallworld may the trip to lake Placid have gone problem free this morning. may your grandson's team have won any games they played today and still be alive in the tournament.  Almost twenty years since I was last in lake Placid and know there has to be changes if you and the family are looking for places to eat lunch/dinner on the main street  there was the Great Adirondack steak & Seafood Company and on the highway that goes to Saranac Lake was one one of the Howard Johnson's restaurants. Have fun with your grandson.
Hunts2long may you wife and Amber both be feeling better. If you got out hunting today hope you saw a a deer close enough to take a shot.
Old Goat  my area of NY. sees a drop in temperature which gets us excited and hoping for start of ice fishing only to be followed be a warm spell on an almost yearly basis.
Zcm-82 may you be thawed out for sitting in the deer stand with those wind speeds. May the weather be better and deer more active next time your out hunting.
fish/hunt4ever good to read the numbers at work place are close to where they should be for the finished product. have a good vacation best wished for you with the fishing and hunting. may ther be a good interest in the items your wife is bringing to the expo .
Tomturkey may all be well and you not buried under to much snow saw you were in path of this lake effect storm.
OldSailor same wished for you I'm not sure where you are located in Ohio and if this storm system passed through your area.

Keep safe and try to keep healthy. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #426 on: Nov 19, 2022, 04:17 AM »
24* and clear.

Mr.C, good luck to the Newburgh team in the AA. Didn't hunt yesterday, hung around to see how things went with the wife. It is so hard to find a local doctor but she was able to get the on-call doctor to send in a script to Walgreens, I picked it up last night. Her local doctor wanted her to go to ER but they didn't nothing the last time except send in a script that she got last night and it saved us $160.00 co-pay.

WW, hope the grandson's team is still in the running. Be safe on the trip home.

It is going to be a cool set this morning. Maybe they will be moving.

Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #427 on: Nov 19, 2022, 05:41 AM »
Good morning h2l. Good morning everyone :bow:

17 degrees with a 16mph wind gusting to 23mph. It feels a lot like  :icefish: outside. Unfortunately it sounds like another warmup is coming for next week.

h2l...Hope today is the day for you to connect :thumbsup:

WW...Hope you didn't lose your voice from all the cheering or hollering at the Linesmen :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eddie...What's on your planner for today ??? Hope the jelly making went well :thumbsup: Best of luck to your boys :thumbsup:

Z...Best of luck in your stand today. Hope the wind machine turns itself down a few notches. :thumbsup:

OG...Are all the ponds still wide open over by you? Everything for the most part is here.

Some stove stuffing on the agenda here today. My wife will have the entire week off so I am sure she will have a few things she will want to do. A crazy thing, last night she was looking for the cribbage board and its like it disappeared ??? I may have to help her look for it  :whistle:

Hope everyone has a good Saturday. Best of luck to everybody hunting :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #428 on: Nov 19, 2022, 05:51 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....hoping MrsH2 is feeling better after starting the meds  ;)  good luck in the woods

MrC.....not a lot has changed in Lake Placid, just a couple of "face lifts" here and there  :woot:  beautiful country for sure, no more Howard Johnsons

Eddie.....best of luck to your boys on today's opener  :flex:  sorry you're having to miss out this year  :(

WS.....how's MrsWS doing  ???  hope she's seeing a little clearer with each passing day

Z.....good luck if you're heading to the woods today  ;)

FH4.....enjoy your time off, good luck hunting/fishing  ;D

Drive wasn't too bad yesterday with the exception of a 30-40 mile stretch of lake effect between Long Lake and Saranac Lake  ::)  made it in time to see the first game which was a 6-1 loss, second game was a 8-1 loss  :'( fingers crossed today's game at 12:40 gets them 1 in the win column  :whistle:  later today they have "playoffs" which I will be missing since after checking weather forecasts I am heading south as soon as the 3rd game is over  :(  tomorrow is going to be another day of lake effect snows/wind  :%$#!:  seems Mother Nature just wanted to make this weekend difficult as starting Monday we're back in the 40s  :wacko:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

WS......hope you find the cribbage board, might check the last place you tried hiding it  :whistle:  I mean where you put it for safe keeping  ;D

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #429 on: Nov 19, 2022, 06:06 AM »
WS.....how's MrsWS doing  ???  hope she's seeing a little clearer with each passing day

She said her eye seems a little better. They told her it could take a week. She goes back in Dec. for a pressure check.

WS......hope you find the cribbage board, might check the last place you tried hiding it  :whistle:  I mean where you put it for safe keeping  ;D

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Best of luck to the hockey team today, hope they can get a win :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WS

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #430 on: Nov 19, 2022, 06:40 AM »

Good morning ER's  Cold here and dropping but no ice as of now WS. Buffalo feel for ya how long does that much take to clean up? Hope all with medical stuff lingering can improve daily. I did find a tarp I picked up over summer that has potential. Get well  stay safe and get ready for ice it has to come hopefully in a couple weeks.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #431 on: Nov 19, 2022, 07:54 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 26* here and sunny. My wife is home this weekend and is still asleep. Not much on the planner today. Picking up my jeep from the dealer where it was supposed to get an oil change and inspection sticker. Turns out my drain plug is just spinning so apparently need a new pan. Tough having a 23 yr old vehicle. Hoping it passes inspection at least.

WallyWorld, Hope your Grandsons team wins today.

Mason Eddie, How did the jelly making go? Hope your boys do well.

Whopper Stopper, Any luck finding the cribbage board?

Hunts2long, Prayers your wife feels better.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #432 on: Nov 19, 2022, 08:30 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fresh dusting of snow overnight here was a good greeting for the deer hunters! Sunny skies and a calm 27* at the moment, high of 38 here today.

Wally…glad you arrived safe and sound in Lake Placid, better luck to the team today putting a win on the board!! Safe travels back home and don’t be bashful driving the long way home to avoid any of those lake effect areas!!!  :thumbsup: ;)2
  OG..good luck with the build, hope the tarp works out well for you!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…passed on the good luck wishes, nothing to report on yet. The jelly making went well, should have used a respirator with those Habaneros cooking, damn fumes were overwhelming, yikes! :thumbsup:  I got a suspicion that the cribbage board was stored in a safe spot at the Shack…good enough reason to head back and look into it if it hasn’t been found once when the weather breaks, maybe get another crack at Big Ben????   ;D  :flex:
  H2…best of luck today knocking one down…you’re overdue!  :thumbsup:  Best wishes to your wife, hope she’s feeling better today Sir!
  Steve…no problem at all, I’m going to enjoy this off season of deer hunting through the adventures of others:thumbsup:
Some of the old crew is chomping at the bit for the HOT stuff, lol, they’ll get their fix Monday morning.  ;D
   Z.. thanks for sharing your hunting adventures, hope today you get some action…best of luck continued for you!  :thumbsup:
  Dave…hope all is well up in the Great North!  :thumbsup: The cleanup out in the north western part of our state is going to take some time…here’s a pretty interesting article.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiRqf3frLr7AhW3kIkEHYb5CLgQvOMEKAB6BAgOEAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.democratandchronicle.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2F2022%2F11%2F17%2Frochester-ny-weather-buffalo-snowstorm-2022-live-updates-snow-totals-winter-storm-warning%2F69656180007%2F&usg=AOvVaw3r3YtwOV1B24ePxib2qe6C
  FH4…hope you left those job problems right in your desk drawer when you left work yesterday…enjoy your vacation and best of luck to all with fish& game adventures!    :thumbsup:
  I-45…that sucks about the Jeep, had the same thing happen once before on Ford F-150. Hope it passes the inspection and that’s it for the problems, best wishes are with you!  :thumbsup:

Was a little odd not laying out all my hunting gear last evening for today’s opening day of deer season, but it was short lived. Kept one of the family traditions alive and well anyway having a hunters breakfast with my son Mike and a longtime hunting buddy of his at 5am… ;D
  My longtime best and friend and hunting/fishing partner chose to hunt a different area alone today and coming here for breakfast was totally out of his way, but he was rewarded, messaged me with a fine looking 6 pointer he dropped about 20 minutes ago!  :clap: :flex:
  Just going to kickback and enjoy an R&R day with high hopes of some good news from the hunting grounds…before the Mrs. pulls out the to do list… ;D…Cawfee’s still on if anyone needs a refill.
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #433 on: Nov 19, 2022, 08:50 AM »
Well I think I left all the work back at the desk but might habe to check in before going back to just see what I am walking back into. Hopefully smooth sailing and back to normal. Well got the wife all loaded up and headed into the expo, guess I will see how they do today, thinking of sneaking out and chasing some pheasants and checking on ice conditions as I hear the small lake capped the other day, have one buddy stopping by for minnows today so might get more information on ice conditions after that. Have a great Saturday everyone and stay safe in this crazy weather that has been happening around the country.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #434 on: Nov 19, 2022, 12:47 PM »

I was wrong there is ice yippy maybe tomorrow

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #435 on: Nov 19, 2022, 01:03 PM »
Lousy weather again... not snowing, but a bit colder and almost as windy as yesterday. I saw one deer around 7, but it came onto the property way out of range and moved away from me. I also saw either a mink or weasel playing around for a bit. I've never seen one of those out there before.

I may skip hunting this evening. The wind is blowing close to 30mph now and it's supposed to snow again in a couple hours.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #436 on: Nov 19, 2022, 10:22 PM »
Good evening, reached a high temperature of forty today felt colder with the 5 to 10 mph wind. Happy Newburgh football fans tonight the boys beat Carmel in overtime by a score of 26 to 20 . this broke carmel's 26 game unbeaten streak. Newburgh nows plays Christian Brothers from Albany area on Nov. 26 if they win that gam team will play in stat public high school championship game for their class.
Hunts2long you are a good man staying home to keep a watch on your wife. glad see found a doctor who would write the prescription. If you gout out today may things have come together and you harvested a nice buck.
Whopper Stopper those winds should get lake/pond water turned over and cool down water temperature. Good luck finding the missing cribbage board.  ;)2 just a thought look for a game you feel your chances of winning are higher and give to wife as a Christmas present.
Wallyworld glad you arrived safely in Lake Placid ,May your grandson's team have won today's game. best to them with Sunday Morning's game. may you have a problem free trip home. I guess Howard Johnson's restaurants are now part of U.S. history and nostalgia.
Old Goat nice you found a trap that may work for your build. Sounds like you will be on the ice soon barring any extended temperature rise.
Icefisher-45 I hope the jeep passed state inspection. may the cost to replace oil pan not be to high.
Eddiie congratulations to your hunting-fishing partner on harvesting the six point buck. nice that you were able to attend the traditional Hunters Breakfast. May your sons also have seen deer and chance to take a shot. Look through the Military surplus section of Sportsman's Guide website believe  they carry gas masks just make sure you by a new one and not used. I hope your jelly is hot enough for the crew and you do not have to raise and cook California reapers or Ghost peepers next year.
Fish/hunt4ever may you coworkers have things corrected by the time you return from vacation. best to you with the hunting and fishing. may your friend have provided good news on first ice formation. I also hope your wife had good sales at the expo.
Zcm-82 may the weather be better next time your in the stand and a deer pass by in rifle range.. good you had the mink/weasel to keep you entertained.

Everyone have a good Sunday. best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #437 on: Nov 20, 2022, 04:24 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 21* and parly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                          Well I'm back to civilization and there is a lot to catch up on here. I just wanted to say , HI to you all. I have to work today.
                  My trip to Maine hunting camp was very good we had 2 feet of snow, a foot a week ago today and another foot on Wednesday. It mad getting around
                  difficult since they didn't plow the last 20 miles to our camp. And made it difficult getting around in the woods. We did chase a few but they had the
                  upper hand. I will give more details later.
                           I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stat Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #438 on: Nov 20, 2022, 04:42 AM »
Morning all, 12° and a bit breezy, gonna be a chilly sit in the stand today.

It was miserably windy all afternoon yesterday, so I skipped hunting in the evening. I went into town for some groceries and had a look around for ice. The wind had kept any of the ponds I fish from completely locking up yet. A couple were mostly open, and one thst is a bit more sheltered from wind was maybe 2/3 frozen over.

The river had some ice in spots, and one of the oxbow backwaters was completely frozen over. I took a few steps out onto it and didn't go through, but it wasn't ready to fish yet. With the night as cold as it is, it might be fishable today. If the hunting is crap again this morning, I may just go up and see if I can catch a bluegill or two through the ice. That would be my first ever Nov ice fishing this far south. I rarely catch a lot in that oxbow, but there are some panfish, bass and carp back in there.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #439 on: Nov 20, 2022, 05:39 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Breezy and 26* to start the day off here this am, high of 29 today. Saw a few small farm ponds yesterday with first ice, a good sign of things to come.  :tipup:

Jeff..Welcome back!  :bow:  Hope today’s project goes well, will be looking forward to hearing more on your Maine adventures!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve…I believe the crew will find the Habanero jelly to their liking. I sampled a small portion from the pot after filling the jars, wow, way out of my heat tolerance!  :woot:  Congratulations to the Newburgh team advancing and breaking Carmels 26 game winning streak!!  :flex:  :clap:  I’m a graduate of Christian Brothers Academy, Class of 1979, looks like we both have a dog in the race heading to the Championship..best of luck to both of us!  ;D   :thumbsup:
  Z…think those winds are arriving here now, 15-20mph with snow flurries in the mix as I type, lol. Best of luck today if you’re heading out…to the stand or drilling holes!!  :thumbsup:  :tipup:
  OG…hope you found some fishable ice and are drilling holes this morning, best of luck with the maiden voyage!!!  :icefish:
  FH4…hope the sales went well for your wife yesterday! Best of luck chasing pheasants and or drilling some holes!   :thumbsup:
  Wally..got the fingers crossed that the team scored a win yesterday! Hope you had safe travels home, will be looking forward to your reply…best of luck to Mr.WW!   :thumbsup:
  H2…good luck in the woods and on the lanes tonight!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…any luck locating the cribbage board?  :whistle:   ;D   

Seems the deer were playing hide and seek here yesterday for the boys, only one Doe sighted no followers. Maybe today will be better.
  Birthday party last evening for my grandson Landen, turned 11, growing up quickly!
  Not much on the planner yet this am..Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #440 on: Nov 20, 2022, 06:09 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, 24* and supposed to be a nice day. Yesterday we went to the Divine Mercy Chapel in Stockbridge. It was beautiful there and peaceful. Today going out to dinner for our anniversary. Jeep didn’t have an inspection yesterday. Apparently it didn’t have brake lights so they didn’t inspect it.

Ice Wanderer, Glad you made it back safely. Look foreword to hearing about your Maine adventures.

WallyWorld, Hope your Grandsons team won yesterday and you had safe travels back home. Has Mr WallyWorld had any luck in the woods?

Hunts2long, Is your wife feeling any better? Good luck today in the woods if you go out. Good luck tonight at bowling.

MasonEddie, Happy Birthday to your Grandson Landon. They do grow up very fast. Hope the crew finds the Jam hot enough so next year you don’t have to grow hotter peppers.

Whopper Stopper, Did you find your cribbage board?

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.

Hunts2long, Is your wife f
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #441 on: Nov 20, 2022, 06:17 AM »

Good morning IW, Z, Mason 10* here could be a first out first in thing today but will do a drive by to see if anyone out yet. It is shallow on the way out so not too dangerous if you break through. Weather will warm up tomorrow I hope not too much for too long.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #442 on: Nov 20, 2022, 06:19 AM »
Good morning IW, Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

14 degrees with a warm 7mph south wind ??? By afternoon we may hit 32 as a slight warm up begins.

IW...Welcome back :clap: :clap: Looking forward to your hunting report :thumbsup:

Eddie...Best of luck to your boys hunting today :thumbsup: Nothing to report on the cribbage board. It's the strangest thing :whistle:

WW...Looking forward in the outcome of last evenings hockey game :thumbsup:

Z...Best of luck if hitting the stand or finding some bluegills :thumbsup:

45...Happy Anniversary :clap: :clap: The cribbage board is still at large ;D

Not sure what is on the planner today. We were supposed to go to my sisters tomorrow for lunch but she called yesterday to cancel. They had went on a bus trip to Branson for 4 days. A couple that they sat by and spent time with both came up positive for Covid, so my sister is waiting to see if they are going to come down with the symptoms.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best of luck if in the stands, finding ice, or hanging out :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #443 on: Nov 20, 2022, 06:46 AM »
Whopper Stopper, Prayers your sister doesn’t come down with Covid.

Old Goat, Good luck on the ice today.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #444 on: Nov 20, 2022, 06:49 AM »
Good morning, 21* and a breeze.

IW, welcome back, I am sure you had a good time.

Eddie, Happy Birthday to Landon, they do grow up fast.

WS, hoping for the best for your sister.

Was planning on hunting this morning but last night the wife said she wanted me to go shopping with her for Thanksgiving. She is feeling better but after she was up for a while she said better not push it. By then I had taken my water pill and I don't hunt on days I do that, I think you all know what I mean...lol. With the temps and the wind it wouldn't be a nice hunt.

So, about yesterday's hunt. I am spending too much time in the woods, the deer have all figured out that I shoot left handed. Yesterday at about 6:45 I had a doe in front of me, then about 8:15 I see a deer walking down the ATV trail, off to my left. Behind it comes a small buck but I would have shot it, if it was in front of me, behind it comes another doe, as I am trying to slowing get around for a shot, I see a fourth deer coming, that one cut off the trail and I never saw it again. I went back up in the afternoon but this time I set on the side of the tree facing the ATV trail. About 3:15 I smell deer, I slowing turn my head to the left and not 30' from me stands a doe, a big doe. She walks out onto the ATV trail and a small doe follows her. They walked down the trail toward the road and my Jeep. I have no idea if there was any other deer with her but had I sat where I nomally set I would have seen them coming from my right. 7 deer in one day, love the late season.

Have a good day and be well....h2l

Sorry for the long report.
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #445 on: Nov 20, 2022, 07:12 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....welcome home  :clap:

WS.....come on, you can tell us where you hid the board, we can keep a secret  :whistle: 

H2L....fingers crossed MrsH2 is doing much better today  ;)

Eddie....happy birthday to Landen  :thumbsup:

MrC.....used to enjoy going to "HoJo's" back in the day, guess they're all long gone now  :(

OG/Z.....tread lightly on that new ice fellas  :icefish:

Well the grandson's team finished with 0/4 for the weekend  :'(  he skates for this team instead of being in goal so the losses aren't as personal for him  :)

Looking at the radar this morning I sure made the right move coming home last night, only had a few passing flurries and mostly clear roads all the way  :thumbsup:  there's a huge band of extremely heavy lake effect just to my north that I would have been driving thru today along with winds to 40mph  :o it's supposed to start here around mid morning so my plans are to stay put   :woot:

Just got home yesterday and got this text from hunting camp

so MrWW is pretty happy with opening day results ;D

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Online Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #446 on: Nov 20, 2022, 07:18 AM »
That’s awesome.. Congratulations to him..👍
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #447 on: Nov 20, 2022, 07:33 AM »
Nice buck, well the Temps here stayed below freezing again all day and it sounds as if the small lake capped all the way. Sold some minnows last night to my buddy and he said there were some people way out on the lake off of the point so it must be thuck enough to fish, might go and check today while I head out to chase pheasants as yesterday I stuck around waiting on the boy to be brought out, which was around 230, but I got some more logs cut down for the splitter and split some firewood as well, then made some cookies. The wife did ok at the sale amd have 2 more in a few weeks. Well hope to report more as time goes on today with good news on ice and some birds.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #448 on: Nov 20, 2022, 07:56 AM »
CONGRATULATIONS Mr.WW, way to go!!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #449 on: Nov 20, 2022, 07:59 AM »
WW, congrats to Mr.WW...h2l
Northville, NY