Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1686693 times)

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #9930 on: Nov 20, 2022, 05:35 AM »
You mean the best drill to buy thread. This thing was destroyed long ago…

There's quite a few people who benefited from the drill deals that are posted here. I'm one of them and happy i saw the post. It's simple enough to scroll past if you're not in the market for one.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline coast51

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9932 on: Nov 20, 2022, 06:50 AM »
Coast51, pretty sure I saw that that fl18 on the fleet Black Friday ad.  It should be on the very last page

https://www.fleetfarm.com/sitewide/weeklyAd.jsp

Thank You.

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9933 on: Nov 20, 2022, 07:34 AM »
That is not a good deal.

Good deal in the current market. If you're seeing them under 5 buy them

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9934 on: Nov 20, 2022, 07:50 AM »
Current/future supply of one pound propane tanks may be more of a problem then pricing in the long run . A lot of retailers ran out or were unable to stock up on the tanks a good part of last season . Once the season begins and that frigid cold weather settles upon us...all bets will be off . I switched to the FK refillable tanks last season I could not be happier . The convenience and piece of mind knowing that I have it at the ready is just fantastic . I did use quite a bit of propane last season (probably more than the last 10 years combined) ...I was not cold and did quite a lot more fishing because of it .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #9935 on: Nov 20, 2022, 07:59 AM »
Current/future supply of one pound propane tanks may be more of a problem then pricing in the long run . A lot of retailers ran out or were unable to stock up on the tanks a good part of last season . Once the season begins and that frigid cold weather settles upon us...all bets will be off . I switched to the FK refillable tanks last season I could not be happier . The convenience and piece of mind knowing that I have it at the ready is just fantastic . I did use quite a bit of propane last season (probably more than the last 10 years combined) ...I was not cold and did quite a lot more fishing because of it .

Probably right HD. One of the reasons I went bulk. 5#er at my local propane dealer is less than $5 to fill. He told me they we're only going to raise prices on commercial/residential prices, but recreational will not be affected. Says it's a courtesy thing they like to do. Note: This was last season. Haven't been yet this year. 🤷‍♂️
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #9936 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:02 AM »
How can recreational at a bulk dealer differentiate / not be affected? Your tank gets filled, regardless of what it's for, at the same set rate coming out of that line...
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9937 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:15 AM »
How can recreational at a bulk dealer not be affected? Yer tank gets filled, regardless of what it's for, at the same rate coming out of that line...

Dunno. But I'm not gonna question it. Even if it went to $10 to fill the the 5er, still better than the 25-$30 equivalent of the green grenades.

The company I deal with are good folks. Heavily involved in the community. Like to give back...that sorta thing. Maybe their way of saying thanks. I'm grateful, that's for sure.

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9938 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:29 AM »

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9939 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:32 AM »
 I switched to FK 3 season ago , I average 20#propane a season in the 1 man , 6 one # tanks last a week in my 1 man

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9940 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:33 AM »

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9941 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:35 AM »

Except seal skins are water proof

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9942 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:38 AM »

Pretty much... I have two pairs. Had 'em for maybe 8 years or so. A quick dip in water, they're fine, but any longer, they will leak. It's the hydrophobic principal thing they use... :wacko: They've changed em, mine have little "grippy dots" all over 'em, they are GREAT for holding onto fish and anything else. One pair end ups being used in the Fall for yardwork, and for shoveling snow in winter, other pair for ice fishing.

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9943 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:39 AM »

There is that.  ;)

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9944 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:52 AM »
 I had a pair of glacier gloves that I liked just wore them out I don’t sit out side anymore so I buy a couple packs of jersey gloves , if it’s really cold on the way out or in my old HT polar mitts have never flailed
 Just don’t forget and wipe your nose 😱

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9946 on: Nov 20, 2022, 09:04 AM »
We are releasing our Black Friday Special a little earlier this year to help you all budget out your Christmas Shopping!
Use code BLACK for Free Shipping!
www.LakewoodProducts.c om
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9948 on: Nov 20, 2022, 11:18 AM »
https://www.k-bid.com/auction/46700

Good $$ on fuel batteries & Milwaukee lighting toys.

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9949 on: Nov 20, 2022, 01:42 PM »
There's quite a few people who benefited from the drill deals that are posted here. I'm one of them and happy i saw the post. It's simple enough to scroll past if you're not in the market for one.
Trust me, I know how to scroll past. I have two years practice on this thread alone. Just want to make sure you got a clam plate with that drill. I hear they are very dangerous and a guy might hurt his shoulder without one.

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9950 on: Nov 20, 2022, 02:38 PM »

I went to walmart to get some 1lbers, and they are now behind locked glass.  Guy said they were losing a case a day

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9951 on: Nov 20, 2022, 02:57 PM »
I went to walmart to get some 1lbers, and they are now behind locked glass.  Guy said they were losing a case a day
Imagine that 😉

Offline UnderTheIce

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9952 on: Nov 20, 2022, 08:53 PM »
Dollar general discount cards...add the 10% BPS/Cabelas discount

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass-pro-shops-and-cabelas-christmas-promo-gift-card?rid=20&ds_e=MICROSOFT&ds_c=BPS%7CSearch%7CBrand%7CGiftCards%7CGeneral%7CNAud%7CNVol%7CExact&&msclkid=84b8bda443fa1f4c3941dede08cb93ac&gclid=84b8bda443fa1f4c3941dede08cb93ac&gclsrc=3p.ds

Anyone know what’s the max amount of dollar you can load/buy on one gift card from dollar general?  Never purchase a gift card from there and coupon says limit to one card

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9953 on: Nov 20, 2022, 09:31 PM »
https://www.k-bid.com/auction/46700

Good $$ on fuel batteries & Milwaukee lighting toys.

Now I really won't win any of these bids  ::) ::)

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9954 on: Nov 21, 2022, 08:12 AM »
Is that auction a legit site? Probably is but never seen it before. Looks like a “pick up” auction. UPDATE: guess I should have looked further than the Milwaukee page, mostly junk after that.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9955 on: Nov 21, 2022, 08:22 AM »
Anyone know what’s the max amount of dollar you can load/buy on one gift card from dollar general?  Never purchase a gift card from there and coupon says limit to one card

Usually $500. I'd create couple DG accounts on the app to get around the max 1 per account. Well worth it, just may need to make a few trips.

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9957 on: Nov 21, 2022, 09:51 AM »
Is that auction a legit site? Probably is but never seen it before.

Site is legit, I'm a semi-retired contractor that's bought large & small equipment from em over the last 7 yrs & not had any negative issues w/ product or delivery, which is prolly why they keep filling up my mailbox

Offline MontanaFisherman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9958 on: Nov 21, 2022, 10:40 AM »
Men's IceArmor by Clam Rise Float Bib on sale at Scheels from $199.99 to $129.99

https://www.scheels.com/p/mens-icearmor-by-clam-rise-float-bib/71992115673.html?cgid=ice-fishing#start=6

Men's IceArmor by Clam Rise Float Parka on sale at Scheels from $199.99 to $129.99

https://www.scheels.com/p/mens-icearmor-by-clam-rise-float-parka/71992115670.html?cgid=ice-fishing#start=5

Offline Frankie Bags

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9959 on: Nov 21, 2022, 03:50 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.