The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Goatboys meetup  (Read 1644 times)

Offline n1pj

• IceShanty Rookie
Goatboys meetup
« on: Dec 14, 2005, 06:15 PM »
When are we all meeting up every saturday again. We should set a date and start meeting up like last year.
Central MA Goatboy
Master Mason Boylston Lodge

Offline amazinmoose

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Flag UPPP!!
Re: Goatboys meetup
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2005, 01:36 PM »
i fell stupid when asking this but... whats the heck is a goatboy!?  are there many of you??  soulds like an icefishing gang!!?  -moose
flag up, tightlines; fish on....   -moose

Offline Porter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nationality: Porterguese of course!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2005, 02:36 PM »
Here we go again....... The goatboys are a pack of rabid ice fisherman that travel in herds and invade you favorite lake. They are experts in their craft - some are professional jiggers, some master in the art of augering, others can actually predict the exact length and weight of the next fish they catch. They will catch the biggest and heaviest fish around. So board up your windows, hide your wallets and send your women and children north to the mountains - the GOATBOYS are coming!

p.s. can you tell I want to be a goatboy?  Oh yeah, Mugz and the gang, how did I do?

Offline Mugz

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2005, 02:46 PM »
Moose.....we are just a bunch of Joe Shmoe's that ice fish together. No explanation really.....
Porter...what do you mean??? You were BORN A GOATBOY!!!!
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer."
-Frank Zappa

Offline amazinmoose

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Flag UPPP!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2005, 07:51 PM »
ahh i see now....    sounds like a good time biggest group i was with on the ice would be 5 or 6...   thats a lot of tilts!!    -moose
flag up, tightlines; fish on....   -moose

Offline BJ

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLAAAAGGGGG!!!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2005, 12:12 AM »
Ahh,our old friend Porter. You know you are a Goatboy. We wouldnt have it any other way!!

Offline Stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just a kid until the end.
« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2005, 05:23 PM »
I thought that Porter did a great job of describing the Goatboys.  I was a new comer last year and they welcomed me in and taught me the ropes.  It's a great group who just seems to enjoy the company. I would add that Porter left out the food.....meat lots of meat!  Never ending meat.  Oh ya, we fish too.  Can't wait for all of us to hit the ice once again.  Happy Holidays to all.     Jimmy

Member of the GODs, the Grumpy Old Dudes, "We're off our rockers."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.