New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SYRACUSE ICE FISHING SHOW  (Read 28916 times)

Offline kirkville1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: SYRACUSE ICE FISHING SHOW
« Reply #210 on: Dec 15, 2008, 07:18 PM »
No doubt the Jason mitchells are "THE BEST"  used them before and walked away sunday with 4 more (2 mt sticks,1 walleye and a sight rod)As far as Maki plastics some of the greatest customer service out there ,these are my go to baits!No need for meat anymore! I was introduced to these by AugustWest last year...thanks AW and Congrats on being acceptd as a Genz True Blue power stick!
Chris Jones
Team Panfish Persuaders
Navionics Ice Team

Offline gonephishin19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I CAN CATCH FISH IN A MUD PUDDLE
« Reply #211 on: Dec 15, 2008, 08:53 PM »
No doubt the Jason mitchells are "THE BEST"  used them before and walked away sunday with 4 more (2 mt sticks,1 walleye and a sight rod)As far as Maki plastics some of the greatest customer service out there ,these are my go to baits!No need for meat anymore! I was introduced to these by AugustWest last year...thanks AW and Congrats on being acceptd as a Genz True Blue power stick!

Yeah I hitup the Maki booth too...Real nice people. Unfortunately I bought 1000 waxies last week... ;D  But ill still be using all the new plastics i got

Offline AugustWest

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #212 on: Dec 15, 2008, 11:14 PM »
Thanks Kirkville "Chris"...don't forget we have several NAIFC Tournaments coming up :wacko:
With the help of the "Power of Plastic" AKA...MAKI, we should fare well ;D
I look forward to next years Ice Show and to meet more faces behind the names this Ice Season.
This site should be grateful for all the Moderators and those who support it...esp.RGfixit :clap:

Offline piker1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • here fishy,fishy
« Reply #213 on: Dec 16, 2008, 07:04 AM »
OK....I can't wait any more!!!!

ICESHANTY WILL BE REPRESENTED AT THE ST.PAUL AND SYRACUSE ICE FISHING SHOWS

We will have  booths  at both shows. Chenbasshead and I will be representing and promoting this great site in NY. The details are still in the works, but, we plan to have a great time and hope to see many of our NY members there.

This is a huge step forward for us. We're very excited with the prospect of meeting a bunch of our members and getting the word out about this unique web site.

I will post more details as they become available. I hope to see a lot of you at the show.

RGFIXIT

Went Sunday ,had great time met lots iceshanty members, grandson broke my bank , new pole ,jigs,olny thing he was broking hearted wouldn't buy him his own iceshanty,lol told him wih the three i have don't need a fourth one, but thougt the show was great can wait for next year.
If your not fishing, your not living.....

Offline icejohn

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • kids love fishing too, take one
« Reply #214 on: Dec 16, 2008, 09:19 AM »
thought the show was awesome, yes not really big, but i think it was kind of a "feeler" for the folks putting it on, but i think it was a winner and according an earlier report, it was said they'll be back and i'm sure it'll grow from year to year.
thanks to rg and backpacker (?) for their spending their time representing iceshanty, i'm sure it got kind of old after a while thanks again, see 'ya all at the next one and hopefully before.
Merry Christmas to all,
icejohn

Offline gonephishin19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #215 on: Dec 16, 2008, 10:47 AM »
Does anyone know if Chenbasshead was at the show? I was there Sunday and didnt see him.

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #216 on: Dec 16, 2008, 12:14 PM »
I didn't see Chen either.
RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline gonephishin19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #217 on: Dec 16, 2008, 01:10 PM »
I didn't see Chen either.
RG

hmmm...I was surprised I thought he was gonna be there ???

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.