Author Topic: Anyone interested in joining a 1 day road trip? You're all welcome!  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Mikey

• IceShanty Rookie
Spoke to Manny yesterday, seems as though his puter started going tic tic tic ....then went KABOOM! He's been chillaxing at home, went pannie fishing once....got bored and went home. He's gonna make the trip to Ed's (Paddletales) next Saturday with me and Scummer (tentative) as long as we're home by 6:00. That shouldn't be a problem. Sturgeon, feel like joining a road trip next Saturday? Ed's is a small tackle shop in Winchester Ontario (about a 2 hr. ride) that carries some of the best Bass baits and gear around. Let me know if ya want to join us, you're more than welcome to come. We usually spend some time at Ed's then go have a beer with a bunch of other fishing nuts, then head back home. Dean, you're welcome too if you're interested. Just drop me an email and we'll pick a time and a spot to meet up. Anyone else who'd like to join in, just let me know.

Mikey ;D

Offline sturgeon

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks for the offer mikey but my wife wants to go check out the salon chasse, peche et camping in montreal on the weekend, probably no deals to be had at the salon after the entree fee and parking but being new to the area I might be able to find some camping spots. I had ordered some stuff  from Ed's before great guy and good service. THanks Again. Let me know next time you guys head out on the hard ice. I got all the gear except for a sled. ;D

Sturgeon ;D
Bad Day of Fishing is better than a good day of work!!!!

Offline Mikey

• IceShanty Rookie
No problen Sturg, you're welcome anytime. Will probably be hitting the ice Sunday, weather permiting...stay tuned, and you're welcome to join us.

Mikey

Offline Mikey

• IceShanty Rookie
Manny , left you a message, lemme know where we're hookin up Saturday morning, I'll be leaving around 8:00 - 8:30. Scummer, gimme a buzz! ;-)

Mikey

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.