Connecticut > Ice Fishing Connecticut

Chaug

<< < (2/5) > >>

PIKEASORIS:
I've been fishing on this spot since I was 14 years old. I'll be 65 Saturday. I try my best to take a picture and release all the fish I catch. It's a public pond all inclusive Not Exclusive.

Jeffdunn1991:
I love the report and the pictures just wish it was a wide open lake in the background with no landmarks . Pumped he’s catching these big girls and hve actually talked to him out there a few times . Nothing against the report . Just asking for better background in the picture … flipping a smart phone to portrait mode will blur the whole background

WILLYTROUT:
what if you really dont care if people know where you are fishing. i share info all the time. By the way there are no spots in this state that are secret. EVERY PLACE HAS BEEN BURNED A MILLION TIMES.

hence the name "ICE FISHING COMMUNITY"

PIKEASORIS:
Your Right Willi I Really Don't  Care who sees where I fish come on over and say Hi and maybe I'll give you a couple of my custom pike leaders and a few tips so can maybe catch one Just Saying. 😏

WILLYTROUT:
That sounds great pike. I love meeting people on the ice that share my passion for fishing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version