Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

Kingston, Ontario, Back Lakes

<< < (3/249) > >>

WallyWally:
What about the place on 38 before Verona IGA I think it's call Lenard's Bait down in the pit. Is it still there?
That where I usually stopped last year, then the IGA for snacks and beverages ;D

Lun:
Leonard's bait on 38 hasn't been open since August.  I'm not sure if he's closed for good or not.  The place in Sydenham ( Boundary Bait?) is having a problem with his water system and is waiting on parts.  Norris' Bait is just outside of Westport and usually has good bait.  Unfortunately it's a bit far for me.  Battersea sounds like a good option.  I may try it tomorrow morning on my way home from work.  Hope it's open fairly early.  Thanks for the tip icejunky.

leviathan_slayer:
Well today was cold and slow - funny though it started to warm up a bit just before the sun went down.  Went out on Loughborough Lake today and the frigid temperatures this week added about 6 more inches of ice - well over 14inches today.  Anyway, was lucky to pull up a 12lb pike and 2 lakers -6 and 8 lbs.  Tons of perch (okay 14 of them), a catfish and a daytime burbot (which I have never caught in the daytime before!).  Was very productive but frigid!!  Well will not be able to give a report next weekend as I am heading to Victoria, BC on business.  Hope your luck is as good as mine was today!  To all the Kingston anglers... there are no better lakes than those in our own backyard!  Ciao!

icejunky:
Im looking for a goo dplace to park and walk on Loughborough, can someone pm me a good place to aprk and get on that will not result in a 45 minute walk to fish

leviathan_slayer:
Well back from BC and ready for some more icefishing.  Going to try a little night fishing in Verona Saturday night.

As for walk on fishing on Loughborough, you can park at the Kepler end of the lake and walk out 200 yards.

Good luck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version