New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

ICE CONDITIONS

(1/3) > >>

shaun:
I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW AND WAS WONDERING HOW THE ICE CONDITIONS ARE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE STATE.   WHEN I LEFT THE WAS NO SNOW ON THE ICE WITH AREAS OF SAFE ICE AND OTHER PLACES WITH OPEN WATER AND NOW THERES LIKE 2 FT OF SNOW ON THE ICE ..   ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.....  THANKS   SHAUN

FISHYFINGERS:

WE DRILLED HOLES SUNDAY, GREENWOOD POND, KINGSTON NH.  4-6" OF ICE, ALSO SEEN SNOWMOBILES OUT ON THE ICE.
KINGSTON LAKE,KINGSTON NH, SLEDS ALL OVER THE ICE AND I DID SEE 2 GUYS ICE FISHING OUT THERE.
 MY FIRST TRIP IS THIS WEEKEND, HEADED UP TO BRINDLE POND (BASS) SUNDAY.

:tipup: :tipup:
FISHYFINGERS

jibbs:
most of the places i have been to fishing have about 4 to 6 with snowmobile activity.

shaun:
thanks for the info..  hoping to get out sometime this week..  will be heading to CT for the long weekend-christmas holiday but hope to be out all of the rest of christmas week..   just got back from s.carolina yesterday and heading tO CT for the long weekend..  i need to get out there ...  IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL    SHAUN 

jgguppyboy2:
Ive been fishing in concord with plenty of ice.  I think most places have some safe ice.  But as always check for yourself!

~Stefan~

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version