New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Bass Pro Shop Ice selection

(1/1)

jgguppyboy2:
So Ive been to Bass Pro a few times now and am not impressed with thier selection of Ice fishing stuff.  They have an ok portable shelter selection but thats about it.  Decent panfish jigs and sweedish pimples.  Nothing for tipups and only a few jig rods.  Nice place though!

~Stefan~

mmb:
Online selection is even worse at BPS.  I think IS members ended up buying out the Frabill yellow thermal tipup that was on special.  :)

Best selection I've seen by far was at Gander Mountain last year around Christmas. 

cSpike:

--- Quote from: jgguppyboy2 on Dec 02, 2007, 09:22 PM ---So Ive been to Bass Pro a few times now and am not impressed with thier selection of Ice fishing stuff.  They have an ok portable shelter selection but thats about it.  Decent panfish jigs and sweedish pimples.  Nothing for tipups and only a few jig rods.  Nice place though!

~Stefan~

--- End quote ---

Speaking with a sales associate I was told they haven't received all their stuff yet. Trucks come in every day. Be carefull on the jigs (panfish ice fishing) they contain lead.

Spike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version