New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Grand lake

<< < (2/2)

jibbs:

--- Quote from: Steve H. on Mar 22, 2022, 08:53 AM ---Heading to East Grand (and Baskahegan) in June for a week this summer for smallies.  Can't wait.  Probably troll a few mornings for salmon and togue on Grand too depending on conditions.

Nice fish!

--- End quote ---
we were catching a 100 a day ..water was in the 50’s and it was the Fourth of July ..I wish I would of trolled around for salmon would of been fun ..crazy wind chop on that lake

Steve H.:

--- Quote from: jibbs on Mar 22, 2022, 09:58 AM ---we were catching a 100 a day ..water was in the 50’s and it was the Fourth of July ..I wish I would of trolled around for salmon would of been fun ..crazy wind chop on that lake

--- End quote ---

Good to know, jibbs.  Any size?  I've always heard crazy numbers in that area but a lot of 14-16".  Also, I'm there June 13-19, hopefully water temps are okay.  And not really a fan of pulling females off beds all day long, if I hit the spawn dead-on.

Fishin_603:
I talked to a local at the lake about the summer months and bass, he told me grand lake has a huge population of bass and said he has regularly pulled out 4-5 lb bass. I might have to take another road trip to find out for myself!

TheCrittaC:
My family has a camp up there. We don't often target bass, but you can get a lot trolling close to shore. They love Bomber crankbaits. I've seen multiple smallies over 4 pounds come out, but none in the last couple of years.

Uppervalley Kid:
Nice one!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version