New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

Good luck to all those brave and hardy soles giving it a go tomorrow..

<< < (3/4) > >>

800stealth:

--- Quote from: SPIN 1 on Mar 19, 2022, 06:50 PM --- hope you had a good turnout, 10 minutes away from the church got a call hot water tank shot.  Can’t catch a break lately other than stuff breaking

--- End quote ---

That's a bummer, it was a really nice event. Joe laid down some great knowledge to the crowd and answered endless questions in every room of the building lol... One of the shanty members in attendance walked out with 2 rod/reel combos from the raffle.

HuntnFish603:

--- Quote from: 800stealth on Mar 19, 2022, 04:31 PM ---Nice work Jason, you'll be eating well with those.

--- End quote ---
Hell yeah. I went straight up poached with this batch. I get reminded every time that this is by far the best tasting fish, imo. It just takes adjusting your sleep schedule temporarily..lol

HuntnFish603:

--- Quote from: Roccus on Mar 19, 2022, 06:28 PM ---Awesome job.. still some more time, but after today's seminar, I'm ready to turn the page.
 I might try for some sea run whites in the parker next weekend.

--- End quote ---
Good luck!

sebago2jigtima:

--- Quote from: 800stealth on Mar 20, 2022, 07:57 AM ---That's a bummer, it was a really nice event. Joe laid down some great knowledge to the crowd and answered endless questions in every room of the building lol... One of the shanty members in attendance walked out with 2 rod/reel combos from the raffle.

--- End quote ---

yah good turn out at the show
Roccus did a great job speaking and gave up  some of his tips !   @)
it was good to meet 800 Stealth also  :thumbsup:
yah , i was luckey to win 2 raffles also  :flex:
have to getem spooled up and try some striped bass fishing this season  ;)

SALMONEMIA:
Jesus that is a haul. Nice job Jason

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version