New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

First Connecticut Lake vs Rain

<< < (2/4) > >>

hockey611:
1st is probably one of only a few places left in NH you could get away with not having the entire surrounding water be someones front lawn.  That would really be a last resort for me if the ice conditions seem bad and ton of water on top. I like to jig from my bed  :D

Arctic Addict:
Not sure why you would trip all the way up there not knowing the conditions this time of year.  I'd hit something closer and drive the hour back home.  I'd rather drive and sleep in my bed then wake up to 6" of water in my hub any day.

hockey611:
because with the business i own, wife traveling for her work and a 10 month old I take what i can get (which isn't much lately) I have this weekend as a last go and 1st is my favorite spot to fish lakers and camp.  Rain is worse farther south as well so that wouldnt help anyway.  will make it work, its what it is.  Last camping trip up it was -40 up there lol.  Just me and the dog per usual  :)

raindaddy35:
let us know how it goes, looking to camp on a 1st ct lake next winter

fishingidjit:

--- Quote from: hockey611 on Mar 17, 2022, 09:07 PM ---because with the business i own, wife traveling for her work and a 10 month old I take what i can get (which isn't much lately) I have this weekend as a last go and 1st is my favorite spot to fish lakers and camp.  Rain is worse farther south as well so that wouldnt help anyway.  will make it work, its what it is.  Last camping trip up it was -40 up there lol.  Just me and the dog per usual  :)

--- End quote ---

:clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version