Vermont > Ice Fishing Vermont

White Perch

<< < (2/20) > >>

mudchuck:

--- Quote from: champlain 802 on Feb 11, 2022, 10:18 AM ---I fished off killkare this morning about 30 feet of water and picked uo some on my marcum cam but didn't hit my Bibbit
I was using just a regular glow with a red slash on it.

--- End quote ---

Well that's a good sign, at least they're in the neighborhood.
Might have to venture up there.
I've done well on WP at that general location and the earliest gotten into them over the past 10-11 years is 2/14...go figure...guess they're right on time...

Crayfish2:
I've heard of a few being caught with yellows out by Burton's, but no quantity at all.  Hope the ice holds up this year.  Perchbait and I haven't fished them for a couple of years now.  Unless the weather changes drastically, I don't think the ice will be an issue for a while.

Of course, I do have a brand spanking new Yamaha trolling motor on my boat so ice-out won't be a terrible thing either!!   ;)

thefishingweatherman:
I caught a couple randomly off of Oven Point on Saturday, but they were definitely not schooled up - just a couple marauders. Should hopefully be starting to show in St. Alb's Bay soon. Would be curious to know if anyone's seen them around Cowbanks this season.

Roccus:
I dont fish them in VT.., I'm reading this thread because  where  I usually get them in NH they have been a no show so far..as well..so itvappears to be something other than just one water body.

Bob G.:
Any update on the white perch in St. Albans Bay?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version