Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Silver Lake Report-Angola

(1/1)

chicagill34:
Fished Silver today from about 7 to 10, Ice was about 2 to 3 inches all the way out to the reeds. I caught 1 snake northern on the first drop,after that , nothing.  Just a bunch of lookers on my Vex. The wind didnt help matters today. I think it was slow for everybody. Most fishermen left when we was out there.  The winter is still young yet,so take care and be safe.................. .JP

FXjohn:
Were you the one with the "REALLY old vexilar"?
Just wondered, you were cool. If if not and you see this, lemme know...I have some unfished places for someone with good knowledge.

chicagill34:
not sure if my Vex is considered old or not...lol   I had the one guy with Dark blue bibs on with me and I had an old augur that was welded together......were you by yourself out there??     Take care and be safe.......JP

FXjohn:

--- Quote from: chicagill34 on Dec 11, 2005, 08:12 AM ---not sure if my Vex is considered old or not...lol   I had the one guy with Dark blue bibs on with me and I had an old augur that was welded together......were you by yourself out there??     Take care and be safe.......JP

--- End quote ---

I was alone, I was wearing a levis sheepskin coat and driving a brown toyota wagon.
snowing like crazing now, but that ice seemed pretty thick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version