Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

cant wait to get back to the gravel pits

<< < (40/41) > >>

river_scum:

--- Quote from: hounds on Feb 23, 2022, 06:16 PM ---Just Curious, has anyone ever called that number?  At least for kicks!!!

--- End quote ---

lol call him and invite him to the gravel pits for some 16" bluegill fishing.  if its same guys number he would get a kick out of that i bet.

PoleCat:
I remember him stating that he had to lip a gill through a 10" hole...how can you not believe a master fisherman like that. Just that one time battery was dead on his phone. What is the odds and of all times to have that happen @#$% :tipup:

zcm_82:

--- Quote from: PoleCat on Feb 24, 2022, 10:48 AM ---I remember him stating that he had to lip a gill through a 10" hole...how can you not believe a master fisherman like that. Just that one time battery was dead on his phone. What is the odds and of all times to have that happen @#$% :tipup:

--- End quote ---

:roflmao:

My battery always goes dead when I get coolers full of state record bluegills  ;)

Michigan Slim:
New to this thread but following intently!
Just one thing to add: COLD WEATHER SHRINKAGE. I WAS IN THE POOL! Same for State record fish maybe? State record but cold and some shrinkage?  ;D

hounds:
Been by that Gravel Pit a few times, if it had gill's that big, there would have been boats on it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version